Jessica Returns

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

On a stormy night, in the vibrant city of Seoul, Jessica, who had been keeping a low profile since news of her bankrupcy had broken out, not to mention her break-up with Tyler, her contract termination with Coridel Entertainment and selling her car and house to help pay off any debts that she had, makes her landing at Incheon International Airport. With barely any money to her name, she didn't ride first class. With it being a little late, hopefully she would be lucky enough to not deal with journalists or fans. It also didn't help that she didn't want to really talk to anyone right now anyway. Her luck took a turn for the better. Despite it being night out, Jessica pulled up her hood and put on a pair of sunglasses to conceal her eyes, even a mask to conceal her face, while keeping her suitcase, briefcase and purse close. Her phone was even on vibrate. Sadly, she noted that she had a few missed calls from her younger sister, Krystal. She was right now too embarrassed to contact her Mother and Father because she didn't want to seem needy. As she made her exit, she hailed a taxi. Yes, the great Jessica Jung, hailing a taxi. The taxi driver helped load her suitcase into the trunk, but didn't really question why she had a mask on and wearing sunglasses at night. Assuming that she was just a celebrity laying low, he nodded before helping her into the backseat before getting back into the driver's seat. Unlocking her phone, she saw that she had at least three missed calls from Krystal, who was really worried about her. Fans were also commenting their worries on Social Media as she hasn't posted on Instagram since the day of her bankruptcy becoming public. Scrolling through one of her apps and onto one of the secret notes, which contained Taeyeon's House Address, which she had kept for quite some time now. Hopefully Taeyeon hasn't moved at all, otherwise she'd have bigger problems. She entered Taeyeon's address into the GPS before settling back. During the ride, she decided to review some of the documents in her brief case, many of them pertaining to her bankruptcy.

Meanwhile, at Taeyeon's lovely home, she was having a sleepover with Red Velvet's Maknae Yeri, who was close friends with her. The little Maknae was feeling a little stressed out after the concert in North Korea, so she figured that spending more time with her favorite Unnie would help. The two were mainly relaxing, with Taeyeon reflecting on what's been happening for the past two years. From th

Please log in to read the full chapter