Civil War

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Upon taking their shoes off, both Tiffany and Jessica were greeted by the loud shouting of Yoona and Sunny, scaring them both. Without Seohyun, the fight was probably going to get nasty. Because who else would cry and get everyone to stop fighting? Not like any of the Red Velvet Members were there to soften them up either. Sighing, Jessica and Tiffany slowly walked into the Living Room and by then Taeyeon had to push both girls in opposite directions to separate them because they had gotten into each other's faces. Sunny seemed to be on the verge of tears, while Yoona had her hands balled into fists. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's arm to pull her aside. "How long have they been going at it?" she whispered.

"Thirty minutes...I already had to break it up four different times. That's how many times they've gotten into each other's faces." Taeyeon grimaced.

"Really Sunny? Have you seen how Hyoyeon is being treated? She is way more talented then any of us could ever hope to be! Do you think she took all those dance classes growing up for nothing? Because I don't think so. She should get to showcase her dancing, but rarely ever gets the chance. I feel like she always gets the short end of the stick. At this point, I don't even know why I re-signed. Because if there is anything your uncle is good at, its wasting talent." Yoona folded her arms, her eyes locking with Sunny's.

"Is this about what happened to Jessica? Because even then, neither Hyo nor Luna had to destroy the office like that. They could have talked about their feelings first, instead of marching in with baseball bats and destroying everything in their path." Sunny replied, condemning the actions of Hyoyeon and Luna.

"They did. You saw where that went. Nowhere! And this isn't about Jessica. That wound's never going to heal. You could have stopped that too. But you didn't, did you? Were you that afraid of standing up for Jessica, because you thought something was going to happen to you?" Yoona's eyes then turned red, as if she was ready to cry.

Sunny's hand balled into a fist as she shook her head. "Well not like any of us did. Because something could have happened to us, legally. The only reason why Sooyoung wasn't legally implicated after talking about what happened on live television was because I convinced him otherwise."

"Yeah, well I don't think any of us should have lost our friend because he couldn't line his pockets with more cash. Not like he could get anything right. Honestly, he's crossed the line after deciding to close down Jonghyun's Memorial. Which is really unfair to the fans overseas. Did he think about them? No, all he thought about was his bank account. The only reason why he hasn't crashed and burned yet is because of our patience." Yoona fired back with almost everything that she had. "Maybe netizens were right, you probably did get special treatment during our trainee days for being the CEO's Niece. Using your connections to get ahead."

Yoona's cheap shot left Sunny speechless. Before Taeyeon could say anything, Sunny turned around and started walking towards the front door, shoulder bumping Jessica in the process as she left in an abrupt manner, slamming the door behind her. The last thing they heard was Sunny starting up her car and driving off. Yoona then turned to see that Jessica and Tiffany were watching the entire time...At least for the end. Tears began to roll down the younger woman's cheeks, before she walked over and yanked Jessica into a hug, startling Tiffany, who instinctively started rubbing her back. Slowly, Jessica returned the hug, brushing Yoona's hair, while Taeyeon just stood close by with a stone-cold expression. "That argument was pretty intense...You okay?"

Yoona slowly nodded. "I'll be fine. I just feel really bad for bringing up Jonghyun and using that cheap shot...But she kinda forced my hand..."

"She'll get over it. The only reason why she got so worked up is because that's her uncle. She wouldn't have given two s if it weren't for the blood relation." Taeyeon said coldly, causing Tiffany to peer over at her.

Slowly, Yoona let go, huffing a little. "I guess its my turn. I'm really sorry, Jessica."

"Don't...I should be the one apologizing." Jessica said before wiping away Yoona's tear with her thumb.

"But why, you didn't really do anything wrong." Yoona replied, shocked.

"No. You were right. I let the success get to my head. I used you guys to turn over a profit. And when everything was happening, I just ran off and disappeared, left all of you at the mercy of netizens and angry fans. My biggest regret is not clearing your names before I left. Because...We all know who the real villain is." Jessica confessed, feeling a little dejected. "And I want to apologize for...throwing you guys under the bus, betraying you...stabbing you in the back. But those days before then...are very precious to me. Nothing in the world will replace how much I cherish them."

"Apology accepted. But I'm apologizing because...I was a real to you three nights ago...and I was kicking you while you were down. That was just wrong of me." Yoona put up a weak smile as she wiped her tears.

"Alright guys, hug it out already. You're gonna make me puke with all this sappy talk." Taeyeon said, cracking a smile in the process.<

Please log in to read the full chapter