Three Times The Charm

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Week Later...

A whole week passes rather peacefully. Thanks to Ice Queen's Lament, there was a boost in sales for Blanc & Eclare. While it wasn't a big boost, the international orders were a bit more numerous compared to domestic. But the Domestic Stores were doing well at least. Keeping the stores afloat was a challenge, but given how things were going, Jessica expected that her business debts will be gone by summer of next year if things kept going the way they were now. If not for CL, it would be much longer. As Jessica kept an eye on this through her business emails, she couldn't be happier. "Whatcha doin', babe?" Taeyeon asked.

"Just checking on my company, making sure they have what they need to stay afloat." Jessica responded, a small smile on her face. "But I'm just about done. After I send this email, I'll go get dressed and we'll have the whole day to ourselves like I promised."

Taeyeon nodded as she looked at the clock, frowning a little. They haven't really spent very much time together, especially with Jessica's busy schedule, making plans left and right with Yuri, Hyoyeon and CL. However, Taeyeon didn't entirely blame her since she was at the court house for a few hours a day. Hopefully the lawsuit would end in her favor, though it didn't currently seem that way, seeing how SM wasn't going to give up without a fight. So far, they didn't threaten Red Velvet, which left the woman content. While she did her make-up, she began thinking about the night that Jessica was at her doorstep. She took a deep breath before setting her mascara down.

By this time, Jessica sent her email and closed the laptop before checking her phone to see that she had notifications from Instagram. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny were all on a triple date with Siwon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, Krystal was on another date with Kai and it was becoming apparent that they were back together, much to her own delight. All the while, CL was spending time with Red Velvet as she was seen eating lunch at the mall with the entire group. As she slowly walked upstairs, Jessica started feeling a little guilty. While it was finally her day with Taeyeon, she couldn't help but think that she was taking Taeyeon away from Red Velvet. Did that make her a bad person? At the thought of it, she shook her head.

Back on the Instagram buzz, Tiffany was also thrown into the mix, as she was seen with Super Junior's Heechul. Jessica smiled, but was a little sad that both Yoona and Seohyun's Instagrams had no recent posts, not even stories! Sighing, she dragged her feet up the stairs into the room, where she walked in on Taeyeon slipping on a white dress. It was her turn now. Having already showered, she decided to go ahead and clean up her face before applying make up and brushing her hair and putting on the outfit that she had for Ice Queen's Lament, which she kept in her closet after the fact. "Ready for that date?"

Taeyeon perked up when she saw Jessica all ready to go. After locking the door, they went to Taeyeon's Porsche and were soon on the road. "Finally, after a week, I get my girl to myself!" She said cheerfully before taking the top off and rolling the windows down.

During the drive, they held hands, keeping it hidden. The only way anyone would catch that...was using a drone, but nah, not happening. Once they got to a stoplight, Jessica plugged her phone into the aux cord. "Whatcha gonna play, babe?"

"A new one that neither of us have listened to before. Krystal showed it to me earlier this week. I told her I'd listen to it. Maybe we can sing along...Granted this is my first time, so probably not." She giggled before pressing play.

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks
There's a point where it bends and a point we just can’t take
Anymore
There's a line that we’ll cross and there’s no return;
There's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore
We can’t just wait with lives at stake
Until they think we’re ready
Our enemies are gathering
The storm is growing deadly

Now it's time to say goodbye
To the things we loved and the innocence o

Please log in to read the full chapter