Dream Date

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the sun had set, it would seem that everyone had plans for the night: Hyoyeon, f(x), Kris and Yuri were going to celebrate their victory in court; Tiffany and Sooyoung were going to be having a girl's night, Yoona and Seohyun were having a sleepover; and last but not least, Taeyeon and Jessica were going on thier first date. Sunny's whereabouts were currently unknown, as she took off in her car immediately at trial's end. Both women changed into what they thought were ideal for a fancy dinner, with Taeyeon choosing a dark blue dress, while Jessica just wore white maxi skirt, blouse with a bit of silver jewelry. For accessories, Taeyeon put on a set of blue feather earrings and of course, both women worked on their make-up. Netizens were going to go crazy over this date. Not that it mattered to either woman. Finally, it was time to go. As they got into Taeyeon's car, Jessica just buckled up and set her purse on the floor. Because it was reasonably warm out, Taeyeon rolled down the windows, which Jessica didn't mind because she got a better view of the cityscape as they drove. No doubt pictures will surface online, not that Taeyeon really cared anymore. On top of that, she didn't really expect to be with S.M much longer, but she couldn't help but wonder what Jessica's plan for revenge was. As they pulled into the parking, there were a few guys walking by. As one saw them, he ended up walking into a stop sign face first, to which both women laughed. Upon entering the elegant establishment, they saw a couple of other Kpop stars, scattered across the restaurant aside from Seoul's most wealthy citizens. Several people were staring at them, including some fellow idols. Taeyeon didn't really pay much mind and her eyes mostly on Jessica. As they were being lead to their table, Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand. On another note, the idea of Taeyeon being head over heels for her was going to take time to get used to. "Wow, you really went all out for us, didn't you, Tae?" Jessica asked, feeling a bit flustered as they were seated.

Taeyeon nodded with a smile. "Of course, I wanted our first outing together to be memorable."

Jessica hesitantly put her hands on top of Taeyeon's. This time, Taeyeon didn't really shy away. Their hands interlocked as they looked for what to eat. At such fancy restaurants, portioning of the food was a bit...different, which meant that they could have room for desert. Jessica ended up deciding to eat light. To tease Jessica a little, Taeyeon did choose a dish that had cucumber in it. Upon seeing what Taeyeon chose for dinner, Jessica pouted, but both women burst out laughing a bit after a few minutes. As long as she didn't have to eat it, all was well. The dinner however, took a sorrowful turn, as Taeyeon started feeling a little sad, thinking about how much better life would have been if they had been this way in the beginning. "What's wrong?"

"All those years ago...I was a real to you." She shook her head, frowning. "And here I am, eating dinner with you. I was so horrible to you back then. I really wish that I wasn't."

Jessica simply grabbed her hand after wiping off . "Its okay...I forgive you. I'm willing to put it behind me, let it all go. We have a fresh start now. Please don't dwell on it." She smiled, hoping that Taeyeon would do the same.

Taeyeon wiped her eyes before the tears could escape. "You're right...Let's put the sins of the past behind us. We do have a fresh start, so let's use it." She smiled, making Jessica reasonably happy.

After they were done with the main course, they had some room for desert, so they ordered some cheesecake. They ate quietly, smiling, laughing and just overall enjoying each other's company. Once meal time ended, Taeyeon footed the bill and asked that Jessica didn't pay a dime. The two women then left quietly and went for a nice little drive now that traffic was dead. Taeyeon even retracted the top off of her car. No music, just the road and the fact that they had each other and the wind blowing against their hair. "Let's go to the beach." Jessica suggested.

At first Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, but then looked at the clock. Shrugging, she then took Jessica's sugg

Please log in to read the full chapter