Rambling..

Sweet Escape Pt. 2

I wrote yesterday's post without too much thoughts..

Especially part where Jungkook confronting Mr. Jang.

I wrote this..

"......Mr. Jang, what you refer as my life since the beginning of this conversation is not my entire life. I'm only 22 years old, if you want to destroy my career by revealing it to public about me doing this to you, spread rumors about me being this and that. Yes obviously you could easily do that."


"My fans will leave me, my celebrity life will ended. But it's just another part of my life. For me, it's as easy as closing an old book and writing a new one."

That was good, Jungkook should thank Namjoon for this. It was something that he said when all of BTS went into an MT, and they talked about what if one day they want to stop as a BTS, everyone is worried about their well being, but Joon said it to them, that even though for right now their life seems like it’s all about BTS, they actually still have so much more than that.
And Jungkook is agree with what he said..............."

 

 But then if you're an ARMY, you probably watched BTS's festa dinner last night, and they talked about this part of their life. I know BTS and i'm a fan of 4 years already..and it's honestly makes me so proud that they see themselves in a similiar way with me..

Yes, BTS is important but i'm also glad that they actually think that their life outside it is important. 

Not only BTS, but i think everyone should just live like this.

If one way of your life ruined, you must know that you're so much more than that. Move on and try to live another way.

It's probably cliche and not realistic for some, but it's nice for me to actually motivate my self through this.

 

Anyway....Happy 5th Anniversary BTS.

 

And i also heard that RV bby is preparing a summer comeback. And both group will be attending same event next month.

Excited to see them. :)

 




BACK TO  STORY

****