CHAPTER 2

Mistakenly Meant for You

S U N H E E ' S  P O V

 

Another set of boring Geometry class and our awesome teacher gave us a test to know if we really understand the lesson. Seriously, I want to punch her, right here right now and remind her that today is the first day of our sophomore year but why you are giving us this ? My witty phrases were all gone thanks to that squid. I wonder what will happen if we encounter once again. Please, don’t squirt your black ink! It is tiring to do laundry!

 

Moving on, I don’t even know what benefits I could get if I aced this subject. High grades, could be. But I cannot use this subject in my life. I never encountered in my seventeen years of existence, a vendor who is asking me the area of a trapezoid before giving what item I want to buy. I love addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Even Algebra but don’t even get me started with Geometry. We have our own paths in life. I just don’t like it when I am memorizing myriad of formulas. It makes my head hurt. But this guy beside me seems to have a good relationship with this subject. He finished this 25-item test for eight ing minutes while I am stuck here with number four. How cool is that?

 

 

 

That’s it! I’m going to swallow my pride.

 

 

 

I tried to elbow him, but he is sleeping soundly. I did it once again.

 

I’m desperate! I’m really doomed.

 

 

 

I don’t understand a thing on this test paper because I am excited on Mingyu’s treat later. Ice cream!

 

 

“Psst.” No response. I glanced to our teacher, but she is too serious with her cell phone. I don’t have any time to deal with her business.

 

“Jeon Wonwoo.” I whispered. No response again. Patience, Yoo Sunhee!

 

“Psst! Yah! Jeon Wonwoo” I raised my voice a bit. Finally, he looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dug. Dug. Dug.

 

 

 

What was that? Ugh… Maybe that was my stomach. Never mind. I need to copy!

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhmm. Can I copy yours? Please!”

 

To my peripheral vision, our teacher, still, too engrossed on her mobile phone. Thank heavens! And the other students are trying to copy to others as well.

 

He rolled his eyes first before shoving his paper.

 

 

 

“Here, just don’t disturb me.” He boringly said.

 

 

“Thank you, Wonwoo. I owe you one!” I smiled. He nodded and went back to what he is doing earlier. Finally!

 

 

 

 

 

My conscience spanked me, so I only copied fifteen items from his paper. At least I have some conscience left. I could see some formulas and a few solutions. Maybe he mentally computed it. He is indeed a smart ! He is our top in the class while I ranked number ten. Well, I’m still happy because all of my hard works were paid off. But I think I will get average grades this year because we have Geometry and Science Research.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

I know this guy because we are classmates since we are in our first year. Also, he is one of the representatives of our school in Mathematics and Science competitions. He is so quiet, and he only hangs out with four to six people and all of them are my boy classmates. I think he doesn’t want to talk to us, his girl classmates because he gets easily irritated. You know, girls will always be girls. Too much drama! To be honest, it is the first time that we had a conversation because throughout our freshmen days, I didn’t have the chance to talk to him. Well except on that one day and it is our Christmas Party. I picked his name on the exchange gift. Many girls bribed me to give Wonwoo’s name to them, but our class president strictly said that it is the final draw and yeah. After that, no more conversation happened between us.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know.

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe I’m not friendly and so is he but my girl classmates always want to get his attention, but he is just plainly ignoring them as if they don’t exist.

 

 

 

I can’t decipher him.

 

 

 

Choi Minah, our muse likes him, but he rejected her. She is really nice and pretty. I seldom praised someone. Promise!

 

I don’t know what is working on his mind and that is not my job, for now. Poor girl but until now she doesn’t give up on him. She said that she will do anything to get this guy. Anything and it really scares the out of me. What if she can go beyond and kill someone? Nah! I’m just being paranoid. She’s such a sweetie, she wouldn’t do that.

 

He’s just too mysterious and cold. That’s it. Why won’t people understand that fact?

 

Two minutes left. I nudged him again to give his paper back.

 

“Wonwoo, your paper. Thank you!” I whispered. He gets the paper away from my grasp and did some stretching. I just looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

, I’m staring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dug. Dug. Dug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not again!!!

 

 

 

Yoo Sunhee, why? Why can’t I take my eyes away from this guy? It feels like I am being attracted by a magnet. He shifted his gaze towards my direction. . I got caught. I noticed that his lips formed a perfect smirk. I swallowed, hard. It is the first time. I usually hate seeing a smirking guy, but he is an exception. He looks so damn perfect with that smirk plastered on his lips plus his disheveled hair.

 

 

 

Damn it!

 

 

 

“You’re drooling.” Now his lips turned into a small smile. I shook my head and swallowed once again.

 

“Uh… ughh… Aish.” I raked my hair and I could hear a laugh from him. I stopped from what I am doing and look at him in disbelief.

 

 

 

Our classmates stopped from their businesses and witnessed how this guy laughed. The moment he refrained from laughing, he inched closer to me and stared into my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Dug… Dug… Dug…

 

 

 

The fact that he is estimated eight centimeters away from my face, makes my entire system stopped and just adore this living angel in front of me. He is really handsome. The next thing I know, I was burning like hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re cute…”

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Please leave a comment. I want to hear something from you, pretty please :3