CHAPTER 1

Mistakenly Meant for You

 

 

 

S U N H E E ' S  P O V

 

"Oh , I'm late!"

It is already six thirty in the morning. I only have thirty minutes left and the school gates will be closed. ing alarm clock for not ringing and waking me up. Damn it! Note to self, buy another alarm clock. Just please remember this one, Sunhee, you're doing yourself a huge favor.

I did not bother showering because nobody will smell me as if somebody cares if I do smell or not. 

I just washed the part down there and changed my pajamas into my school uniform then finally went outside and run towards the bus stop.

 

As I'm waiting for the bus to arrive, I silently curse my alarm clock. I'm so pissed. Well, who wouldn't?

 

 

I feel a little bit weird, as if someone is staring at me. I looked around and saw a greasy tree approaching. I rolled my eyes, what a beautiful morning.

 

 

"Yow, man-hater! How's your morning?" Mingyu, my classmate and unfortunately my friend, asked as he slung his arm on my shoulders. I quickly shrugged it off and glared at him. I had to raise my head to meet his eyes. Damn, one tall bastard.

"It was , now it is bull because I saw you. Go away! I'm not dealing with your nonsense. Kim Mingyu. Why are we even friends?" I spitted whilst making a 'shoo' action with my two hands.

 

Mingyu will be Mingyu. We are friends, I admit it. But his greasy or should I say "flirty" state really annoys the hell out of me. Don't even think about liking him. I can kill him anytime I want but it is animal cruelty, so I will leave the rest to whoever interested in seeing this guy lifeless and swimming on his own blood.

 

"Really, Yoon Sunhee! What the happened to you? Mood swings?" Mingyu cocked an eyebrow as he studies my expression. This giant really.

"It's none of your business anymore!" I huffed. I'm so pissed, can't he tell?

 

I thanked God, the bus has finally arrived. I quickly hopped in and searched for a seat. Unfortunately, I have found nothing. I see that there are many old women, standing while many guys are sitting their comfortably as if they were kings.

Tsss. How rude.

 

 

My eyes shifted at Mingyu. It really irks me, seeing boys flirting.

"You're so handsome, oppa! Please be my boyfriend"

"Yeah, Mingyu-ah. Give us your number. Please..." He didn't answer his fangirls but he is just winking at them causing those girls to squeal. I made a disgust face.

Really. Mingyu? Handsome? Then what makes Lee Min Ho? A god? These girls should go and visit an ophthalmologist. Better check their eye-sight! Kidding.

 

Mingyu noticed my expression and gave me a lopsided smirk. I want to erase that smirk, using a muriatic acid. That would be very effective, I promise, already tried that but not to Mingyu. Just anticipate for it, soon.

 

"I'm sorry girls but that girl over there already got my heart." All heads shifted into my direction. What the , Kim Mingyu?

 

I am ready to retort back but one of those girls spoke, cutting me off.

"Really, Mingyu? I didn't know that you will stoop so low and date a witch." A clown, no, I mean a girl said. I can't distinguish her face if she really is a clown or a human being because of the unnecessary thick layers of make-up on her face. I think it is about ten layers. Whoah! She must be bribing the prefect.

 

Mingyu opened his mouth to retort back but I clapped, earning a questioning look from all of them.

"Hahaha. A squid that can talk? I thought that your specie is extinct already but I'm wrong. I have found you! Amazing! Should I call the Animal Planet or Animal Protection Program to get you? But I think I won't let that happen. I don't want the future generation to be horrified if they will see you." All the passengers excluding her goons guffawed. Take that, !

She has this annoyed slash angry slash mortified slash ugly expression. Well, I know what button should be pushed or not.

 

"Why, you! Do you even look at the mirror? It is too obvious that I'm more beautiful than you!" She crossed her arms and studied my appearance from head to foot and even made a 'tch' sound.

"Hahahaha! Is that even a joke? Should I laugh? Yes. I always check myself at the mirror and saw a living Disney princess. You're the reason why babies cry, you witch! Oh yes! I remember." I clapped my hands once, earning a questioning look from all the people inside this bus. I can tell that they are anticipating what will I say next.

"I chanted Bloody Mary three times this two in the morning because I have sleeping problems, but she didn't show up. I thought she only appears in the mirror, but I guessed she is the one standing in front of me right now less blood though but still scary as ." I jokingly shivered.

I swear her expression is the most priceless thing I have ever seen. Well, maybe no one will buy it. Who wants to experience nightmares during their sleep because her face was being displayed on? Even Freddy Krueger will give up his title and give it to this girl.

 

Her friends are biting their lips. Maybe they agreed to what I have said. Who wouldn't? Mingyu is giving me two thumbs up while smiling like an idiot.

 

She is ready to strangle me but thank heavens we have arrived in front of our school gates. I don't want her to touch me. Yuck. I didn't bring any alcohol with me. Bad luck indeed if ever.

"Girl, you are lucky! We're not even done yet!" She pointed her finger at me and I can feel the overflowing anger through her words.

"Okay! I would be very happy to see your face too! I love sea creatures you know?" I chimed and by that, I winked at her and waved my right hand. I hopped off and quickly run. Good thing it is not traffic and I have arrived in my first class safe and sound because our teacher is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's late too. Oh well. I took a seat beside the windows. To my right, there is a sleeping figure.

 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I hastily spun around to see who it is and found a giant, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"I swear that incident earlier! You deserve an Oscar. No, not an Oscar but a Nobel Prize! That was daebak!" I playfully rolled my eyes and smack his head lightly.

"You owe me!" He pouts.

"Why?" He asked as he massage the spot I hit on his head.

"You are the reason why I nagged like an old single lady earlier! My witty phrases! They are all gone!" He laughed, and I joined him. I realized what have I done earlier, and I agreed that it should really deserves a prize. Poor girl. Sorry not sorry.

"Well, what do you want?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I massaged my chin as I think.

"An ice cream but I want the most expensive one." I could see that his expression changed, and his lips formed into a thin line.

"Sure!"

"You filthy rich brat!" I high-fived with him and heard a groan to my right. A sleepy face of one and only Jeon Wonwoo greets me.

"Will you lower your voice down? Please?" He groggily plead. After that, he rested his head again on his desk and plugged his earphones. Well, sorry mister!

 

"Tss. What an attitude." I muttered. I wonder why many girls went over heels with this guy? Yes, he is handsome. Only that but he is so cranky and short-tempered guy. Addition to that, he always has this mood swings or is he a bipolar?

 

 

"Girls who like you are really dumb."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter one is here! By the way, are you still alive because of our Sebongs' Call Call Call MV? Because I'm not! Uri sebongie are serving visuals!