Again

Call Me Yours

    Taekwoon’s avoidance continues. We haven’t brought up that night in the brief conversations we’ve had in passing, but it’s been burning at the back of my mind. Leaving earlier in the mornings and coming home late at night, way after I’ve gone to bed. This has become my roommates new routine. I slouched further into my seat, staring at the dry erase board trying to focus on the lesson, but I feel the curiosity pulling my eyes to his empty seat. He is late to class today.

    Carefully I begin to flip my pencil in between my hands letting my thoughts go wild. What if he lied about being ok with the kiss? If he wasn’t ok with it I would think the bullying would be worse. Instead he is just ignoring me, I could feel the small knot in my stomach form. Annoyed that I missed his attention.

    Ken, Hyuk, and I sat around the lunch table. The two were arguing about something I wasn’t interested in, instead my attention was drawn across the room. Taekwoon and Ravi sat together eating their lunch and laughing. My eyes just stay locked on Taekwoon.

    “Hey, hongbin...” Hyuk says leaning closer to me.

“Hmm?” I mumble in response.

“You have five seconds to tell us who gave you that hickey or else.”

My head whips towards the two as they stare intently at my neck, reflexively I bring my hand up trying to cover the marks I thought would be gone by now.

    “No one!” I say defensively, “I was trying to use a straightener and got burnt.”

    Hyuks lips pursed together in a smile, while Ken sat very confused. I feel the flush burn on my cheeks. Did I really just say that?

    “That is one of the weakest excuses I’ve ever heard, plus they look a little old” Hyuk said as he furrowed his brows. I go to speak but I’m interrupted as the two approach our table. Taekwoon has a stern look on his face, our eyes lock and I feel my stomach flip.

    “Hey,” he says sharp.

    “Hey.” I reply.

    “I forgot my keys this morning, could I use yours to go get them?”

    Nodding I reach down to my bag, ping it I ruffle through it for my keys. Hyuk sits silent glaring at Taekwoon, while Ken and Ravi are gawking at each other. Pulling out the set of keys I begin to hand them to Taekwoon, he reaches over the table causing his shirt to adjust just enough to expose the marks on his neck. My eyes widen looking at them.

    Hyuk just watches me for a moment, taking in my reaction. Not quite putting two and two together, but knowing something is off. I shoot up from my seat, “Wait I left my book for the next class at home, I’ll come with you.”

    Rushing around the table I begin to exit the cafeteria, Taekwoon following behind me. I feel myself speed walking down the halls, my roomate by my side rushing to keep up, “What was that about?” He questions.

    Slowing my pace I turn to him, “ Hyuk, saw my hickeys.... And when you leaned down to get the keys he saw yours... and I was freaked out he would realize we both had ....” I say trailing off.

    Taekwoon thinks silently to himself for a moment but then just nods his head. We continue walking to our dorm. He kept a small distance between us, It wasn’t super obvious but I noticed it. Getting to our room I unlocked the door, we push our way in.

    Setting the keys on the counter I slide onto one of the stools. Pulling out my phone reading the messages from Hyuk.

    [RECIVED]

    Hyuk: Who gave you the hickeys and is Taekwoon still messing with you?

    Hyuk: Seriously tell me.

    Hyuk: Like what’s going on?

 

Letting out a sigh I begin to type my response.

 

[Sent]

Me: It’s really nothing. I got them from someone I hooked up with but want to keep it quiet.

    Taekwoon comes back out into the living room. I sit at the counter playing with my phone, stepping besides me  he speaks, “You ready?”

    I look up at him his face is still cold and unreadable, I hate when he’s like this. Usually I can tell how he feels, he’s so obvious with his emotions. But today it’s different, he’s hiding them, “Why are you avoiding me?” I question bluntly.

    His stone cold look doesn’t change, “I’m not.”

    “Then why are you leaving so early and coming home so late? You don’t say anything to me anymore. You try everything in your power not to be alone with me. If the kiss really freaked you out let me know.”

    Taekwoon stood still for a moment, until his usual devilish smile crept onto his face. Placing one hand on the counter he leans down, stopping inches from my face, “Do you miss me picking on you? Is that it? You want my attention.” He taunts to me.

    My eyes roll aggressively has I push him away from me, “Shut up you .”

    I push myself up and away from the counter trying to walk past Taekwoon but he grabs my wrist, “ Look it’s not my fault you like me after kissing me once.”
    I scoff at him, “WOW. I regret even asking you. You have the biggest ego I’ve ever seen. It’s disgusting.”

    “I call bull,” Taekwoon says crossing his arms over his chest, “I think it turns you on.”

    Letting an exhausted laugh out I shake my head, turning away from him, this is the attention i’ve missed, this is what I still wanted from him. I could feel my heart beat faster, “You’re an idiot.”

    “So what if I said I liked it, and wanted to kiss you again?” He questions mockingly.

    I turn around again to face him, by his expression I can still tell he is joking, “Don’t with people like that. I literally walked in on you getting blown by a chick.”

    His smirk falters and drops, we stand quiet for a moment. I could feel my nerves start to build, I’m so weak in front of him. Shifting his weight he pushes himself forward forcing me backwards so that the back of my legs are pressed against the couch. Leaning down he touches his lips hard to mine. He then moves one hand to my cheek, gently holding me. His lips are still as soft as I remember them, except this time they didn’t taste of tequila. I hated myself for kissing back.     

    When I did so I felt him smile against my lips. Anger built up in me, fighting the urge to keep kissing him I pull away. “Get off.”

    Ignoring me he leans in kissing me again. I feel myself becoming hotter, wanting him more than before. Sliding his hands around my legs he lifts me so that i’m sitting on the arm of the couch. Giving in to the moment I tug at his uniform, urging for him to take off his jacket, he does. Reaching for his tie I loosen it, I throw it to the ground and continue moving to the buttons of his shirt.

    His grip on my thighs tighten as he shoves his tongue into my mouth. The way he was kissing me was hungry, like he couldn’t get enough. Exposing his abs I run my hands down his stomach, lower and lower. I know I should stop, but I don’t. Reaching further I feel his stiff under his slacks. Gently I begin to palm him, his body tenses up as he lets a moan escape into my mouth. His hands slide further up my legs, gripping my hips.

    Parting for a second his eyes lock onto mine, they look determined, “Take off your shirt.” He demands.

    Obediently I began to undress. As I do so he continues kissing my neck, following down my collar bones he gently bites me. Shivers run down my spine from the feeling he is giving me. How could I hate someone so much yet want them to me so bad? Sliding off the arm of the couch I stand up, gripping his hips I turn him around this time pushing him against the furniture.

    I gently kiss him, but only for a second. Slowly I drop down to my knees in front of Taekwoon. His breaths are sharp and quick, as he stands watching my everymove. Kissing down his stomach and across his hips I reach my hand back up to his , taking it into my hand I continue palming him. He lets another small moan out. I leave multiple, small kiss marks on either side of his hips.

    Moving my hand from  to his zipper I begin to tug it downwards, until my phone ringing snaps us back to reality. Reaching into my pocket I pull out the electronic looking at the time, “ we’re late.”

    I say jumping up from my knees, reaching around Taekwoon I grabbed my shirt and tie. He did the same, grabbing the missing pieces from his uniform he rushes to put them on again, “Can’t we just skip,” Taekwoon questions as he throws on his shirt.

    “Shut up and put your clothes on,” I command.

    As I begin to button my shirt he approaches me wrapping one of his hands around my untied tie and pulling me close to him, “You looked really good on your knees,” He whispered before kissing me again. I kiss back , savouring the taste of his mouth. Feeling myself want to stay here and finish what we started. But I fight it.

    Pushing him away I rush to the counter, grabbing my book bag and keys, “We need to hurry.”

    Reluctantly he begins to gather his things up in a hurry. We run to class. Taekwoons shirt is still not buttoned all the way and his tie is barely tied. I had managed to tuck my shirt in and finish my tie but I forgot my blazer back at the dorm. As we were running past the second floor a familiar face stood at a drinking fountain. Hyuk’s expression was confused for a moment but then a sense of realization crossed it. .

Ignoring him we continue to our class. Reaching the room we rush through the doors disrupting the whole class, everyone’s eyes turn to us. A mix of question and anger plays across the teachers face,”Excuse you two.”

I quickly bow, “I’m so sorry.”

He is clearly unamused, but doesn’t care enough to drag it out further, “Both of you to your seats.”

Sliding into the desk I slouch as deep as it would allow. The teacher continues with the lesson, I stay completely still for a moment afraid to move and get in trouble. After a couple minutes my eyes turn to Taekwoon. I see him type something into his phone before sliding it back into his pocket.

    Reaching into my pocket I pull out my phone, flipping it to silent. Before I put it away I read the two text messages I had.

    [RECIVED]

    Hyuk: ??????????

    The other was from Taekwoon.

    Taekwoon: When we get home I’m going to mouth you so hard.

    I feel the blush paint my cheeks as I look to Taekwoon, who sits at his desk. Arms crossed with his head propped up against them, facing me with a devilish smile on his face.


Hello! omg a suprise update!? It's because I love you guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you guys so so much! I'm still in Korea right now but honestly I'm super excited to go home. I miss my room :(

xoxo author