Movie and .... tequila?

Call Me Yours

Taekwoon and I sat side by side at the counter, after what happened we left early. On the way home he got a call from Hakyeon, our captain was getting after us about leaving early until Taekwoon cut him off annoyed and explained what happened. He was quiet the whole way home.

“Thank you,” I blurt out, turning to me he furrows his brows.

“For what?”

Taking a deep breath I turn on my seat to face him, “For not being a complete .”

A smirk creeps onto his face as he lets out a small laugh, bringing his hand up he runs it through his hair, messing it up, “I’m not always an you know.”

I smile at him, “ I know.”

We share a look for a second, only a second, and it made my stomach twist. Taekwoon opens his mouth to speak but our front door opens, interrupting what he was going to say. Bursting through it is Hakyeon, a worried look on his face as he rushes over to me.

“Hongbin are you ok?” He questions, grabbing my shoulders and turning me towards him. Frantically he looks me up and down for any injuries.

“Hakyeon he’s fine,” Taekwoon snaps aggressively.

Ignoring the remark Hakyeon doesn't take his attention off me,”Did he do anything that made it worse?”

“No! He had my back, I don’t think I could’ve gotten down without him honestly,” I admit bitterly.

Hakyons lips slowly turn upward into a smile, stepping back he crosses his arms over his chest, a pleased look plastered to his face, “So I guess the exercise worked.”

Taekwoon and I both glare at Hakyeon, the smile on his face waivers, “Sorry too soon for jokes.”

“You think?” Taekwoon snaps, he’s being more defensive than usual.

“Sorry,” Hakyeon says innocently, “Why didn’t you tell me you had a problem with heights?”

I feel a slight blush come to my cheeks looking around the dorm I avoid eye contact from either person, “Well you already had bought the tickets so I didn’t want you to waste your money. And I was only afraid of heights because this one time I got stuck on a ferris wheel at the top for like, hours, and they had to call the fire department and everything. It happened so long ago I thought I was over it.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

My eyes then turn to Taekwoon, he has another stupid smile on his face, “If you tell anyone this I will kill you,” I threaten him.

He puts both hands up, laughing and nodding his head, “I won’t.”

“Look hongbin, I am really sorry,” Hakyeon interrupts drawing the attention back to him.

“It’s ok,” I say giving him a sincere smile. He then turns to Taekwoon, “ But you guys still have one more thing to do and this time it doesn’t involve heights.”

Taekwoon lets out an exhausted breath, “Really? More stuff? I already showed emotional and physical support for him and he only threatened to kill me twice. I call that an improvement.”

Pointing at Taekwoon I nodd in agreement. Not wanting to do any other team building. Ignoring our objections. Hakyeon walks over to his bag and ruffles through it for a second, he then pulls out a dvd and a couple sheets of paper, “It’s just a movie and worksheet calm down Taek.”

Placing the items down onto the counter he picks up his bag and turns to head towards the door, “Have the worksheets done by next practice please, and I’ll know if you try and fill them out without watching the movie,” He says cheerfully as he closes the door.

Taekwoon and I sit in silence for a moment, both staring at the movie and papers. Letting a sigh out I get up and reach over grabbing it. I turn the dvd case over looking at the movie title, Freaky Friday, “You’re ing kidding.”

“Hakyeon is the one tormenting us now,” Taekwoon says jokingly.

“Do you want to watch this now or later?” I question.

Taekwoon’s lip twitches, turning up into a smile as if he just got an idea “Let’s watch it tomorrow, I know something that will make it better.”

I raise my brows in question but then just shrug my shoulders, dropping the dvd and papers onto the counter I exit to my room.


I sit quietly at the counter, my eyes darting back and forth from the book to the homework. It was nice having the place to myself, When Taekwoon left he said he would be a while. Which gives me a little peace of mind. Turning the music up on my phone a little louder I relax into the sound, until the door swings open.

My head shoots up to see Taekwoon rushing into the room slamming the door behind him, he holds a brown paper bag with a convenience store logo on the front. He brought alcohol onto school property. I stand up as he walks into the kitchen. “Are you ing nuts?”

His eyes narrow at me as he sets the bottle of alcohol on the counter, “what?” he says as if there was nothing wrong.

“Explosion, suspension, end of soccer career? Do any of these words mean anything to you? Let me know I can repeat them a little slower.”

“It will make that boring movie a lot better if we turn it into a drinking game,” he says pulling the bottle of tequila out of the bag.

I feel my eyes roll and my jaw tighten, the amount of sheer ignorance is amazing. Drinking not only underage but on school property while being vice captain of one of the schools best sports team. The overwhelming thoughts of what could happen surround me.

“Jesus, take a breath Hongbin. You look like you’re going to pass out.”

“Listen, I don’t want to get caught or have my scholarship taken away,”

Taekwoon’s eyes soften as he leans over the counter coming for me. I keep them locked on his movements, as he approaches me. “Hongbin,” he begins. My facial features stays still as stone, “We will be fine, it's not like we are gonna leave the apartment.”

“I’m not drinking,” I say flashing a cheesy smile.

He bites his lip pondering an idea until he speaks, “Well,” Taekwoons big hand reaches out to the liquor and cracks the cap, twisting the bottle top off he flicks it, sending it flying across the room. “You will be sober and be stuck dealing with my drunk all by yourself.”

Tilting the bottle upward he takes a swig. My eyes furrow , genuinely questioning the stupidity of Taekwoon. His face twists as he swallows the alcohol. I slam my book closed, just watching him.

Setting the bottle down onto the counter he turns to me,“Hongbin, please don’t make me drink alone.”

He leans in closing the space between us, tilting the bottle towards me, waving it back and forth taunting me, “No you idiot.”

“Please hongbinnie, it will be fun!” I let a huff out trying to fight the smile that tugged at my lips. Taekwoon was many things, but one of the sides I learned about him was he was playful, and y. Reaching out I grabbed the bottle away from him. His eyes stayed locked on me as I bring the bottle to my lips, slowly letting the clear liquid slide into my mouth.

“Yes!” He says, wrapping his arm around me tugging me towards the living room.

"Call me hongbinnie one more time I'll kill you."


four shots later and Taekwoon and I are laying on the floor against the couch. He is currently laughing hysterically, and I am gasping for breath. The movie plays on in the background and the worksheets we had to fill out are lying on the coffee table with half assed answers and tequila spilt on them.

“No seriously, I really thought I could get away with it if I could convince her the thong was mine.”

I clear my throat still chuckling to myself, “I thought you were such an idiot.”

“Ah I know,” Taekwoon says looking down at his hands, "and you're not as much of a as I thought."

“How am I the ?” I say smiling.

“I don’t know, just coming into the school and making the team. It was a lot for me..... I know it doesn’t seem like it but I did work really hard for that team,” He says handing me the bottle. Reluctantly I take it from him and bring it to my mouth. Taking a swig, it burns a lot less now.

“So, when is the last time you got laid?” Taekwoon questions out of the blue, his eyes slide to me with a dumb smirk.

“Ah no.”

“What?” he says laughing.

“No way in hell are we getting all buddy buddy.” I say handing him the bottle back, He sets it on the table and then turns back to me.

“C’ome on tonight is an off limits night. Whatever we tell eachother stays here.” Holding his pinky up to me staring. I bring my hand up covering his, pushing it away. Turning away from him I stare at the tv as I begin to talk, “The last time I had was about three weeks before my transfer.”

Taekwoons eyes stay locked on me, “ Ok, give me all the dirty details.”

“You’re a ing ert,” I laugh.

“Yea I am, so indulge me.”

I bite my lip, as my heart beats faster. Even drunk my nerves were starting to act up. I think back to yesterday, that one minute we looked at each other and I felt something. Should I really tell him I'm gay? Taking a second to think I decide to be honest. Focusing on the ceiling tiles I begin to speak. “Well, we knew each other for a little bit and we had some of this weird and then he found out I was transferring and wanted it to end on a good note.”

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw, I didn’t want to look at him. I couldn’t look at him. “Hm....So you like guys?” He questioned in a serious tone

I keep my eyes closed and just carefully nod my head. The sound of the liquid sloshing back and forth indicates him taking another drink, “Are you top or bottom?” he asks, bluntly.

The laugh that escapes my throat is uncontrollable and makes me look at him. His face is accepting and his smile was comforting, and trust worthy. I exhale slowly, “bottom,”
“Really?” Taekwoon laughs raising his eyebrows.

“Shut up, next question.” I say punching him in the arm.

“Alright... Uhm how does it work?”

I laugh as I reach for the bottle, our fingers touch. His hands are soft. Pulling the bottle away from him I respond, “What ? You mean ?”

He avoids my eyes this time and sheepishly nods, I take a small drink, “Well, It’s like with a girl just a little more prep time.”

“Ah,” He says shaking his head with a playful smile on it. Turning his head back to face me he then asks, “Do you think I’m attractive?”

My smile slowly drops to a smirk. I can sense how loaded this question is, my tongue presses against my cheek as I honestly ponder the question. He leans in closer, furrowing his eyebrows. “Yes.” I say, almost automatically.

A pleased look crossed his face, “Don’t get a ing big head.” I warn.

“Why didn’t you make a move?”

“You’re kidding right? Between the hazing and kind of making my life hell I thought it wouldn’t be the best idea.”

Taekwoon nods his head in agreement with a big smile on his face. Then a silence falls around us, a comfortable silence. Knowing that if we stop here there will be nothing to regret or worry about tomorrow. We can wake up and everything will be the same. Until his hands slides around my body pulling me closer and then carefully putting his lips to mine.They were warm and tasted of tequila. His mouth was soft and gentle making me want more. He continued to clasp and re-clasp and I couldn’t help but fall deeper into the kiss. My hands reach up to him, holding on around his neck. Carefully he takes my lip into his mouth it. I moan, loud. Taekwoon breaks the kiss, locking his eyes onto mine, “Is this ok?” He whispers, his breath sweeping across my lips. I nod.

In one swift motion he pulls me almost on top of him, I move so I straddle his crotch. Breaking apart for only a second he brings me back to his lips but this time the kiss is more aggressive, more needy. My hips begin to move against his, grinding hard.

Taekwoons hands slide down my stomach around to my , grabbing it. I feel an uncontrollable smile creep onto my face. Carefully I push my tongue into his mouth. I can feel him getting harder and it , so much. Quickly I tugged at his shirt, urging for him to take it off. He gladly obliged. Removing his loose fitting tee, he revealed his perfectly toned abs and milky white skin.

I continued to grind against his hips, begging for more from him. He then quickly moves me onto the floor, his muscular body climbs over me. I reach up to him, running my hands all over his body. Lowering himself back to my lips he kisses me, sliding his hands down my stomach he continues lower. Reaching my hard memeber, he begins palming it. I gasp, my head tilting back taking in a deep breath, his lips then move to my neck. Biting and . It made me want him so bad. “, Taekwoon.” I gasp.

My hand reaches up to his messy hair, running it through the black strands. He feels so good, I can’t help but think. Gripping a handful of it I pull his head back exposing his beautiful neck, reaching up I bite it. He moans. Then he pushes me back down and kisses the other side of my neck, and pulling the skin.

Then the world starts to blur, his shirtless body moving away from me. The world goes in and out, the last thing I remember is him pulling away from me and laying down besides me pulling me closer to him.

When I wake up the pounding headache and the thirst for water pains my body, a groan cries out from me as I try to roll over. Then I hear footsteps approach me. I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to face the reality of today. Hoping that was all some ed up dream. Taekwoon takes a seat by me and places a bottle of liquid besides me. “ If that is more alcohol I will vomit on the spot.”

Taekwoon laughs rubbing my head gently, my eyes shoot open at the gentle gestures he is making. This is weird, him showing any other emotion towards me than hate. I then see the bottle of water in front of me and slowly grab it, twisting the top off I begin to chug it. Carefully I sit up, Taekwoons strong hand supports my body as I gain my balance. Finally our eyes meet. His beautiful dark, brown eyes lock on me like a target. We hold eye contact but only for a second, until I see the giant hickey on his neck. A stupid smile creeps onto his face as his hand reaches up to his neck, covering the mark. I feel my cheeks began to warm.

“I am so sorry.” I say as most sincere as possible although I knew I wasn’t that sorry.

“Uh, it’s fine. Yours are worse.” He points out making my eyes widen. Grabbing my phone I quickly open the camera pointing it at my neck. My eyes widen looking at my neck. Three giant marks bruise blue and purple.

“.” I say sharp and angry.

Taekwoons face looks victorious and prideful.

“So, we both agree to never talk about this again,” I say looking up at him.

“Agreed.” He says turning around walking away, “but just for the record, you loved it.”

Reaching across the couch I grabbed a pillow and launched it at him. Nailing him in the back. “So what part of never talk about this again don’t you understand?”

He just laughed and it made me angrier, “You’re so proud of yourself aren’t you?” I snap. Taekwoons only response was him closing the door. Leaving me alone on the couch with my water bottle and a stupid smile on my face.

_______________________________________________

Hello!!!! I'm in jeju right now and God it's beautiful! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS IT HELPS SO ME MUCH.

XOXO author