2. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW Part. I

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume II


LITTLE DO YOU KNOW Part. 1

Artist: Alex and Sierra

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Yuri could only love her so much she stayed. Until then the toxic forces it’s way like poison. Evidently, the victim slurped it all even if it would harm the already bleeding heart. Jessica could feel the relationship faltering over the streams of shouting and fights.


“Did you even consider my feelings while you’re at it?” Yuri didn’t mean to be rude, but the heart that yearns for answers forged the mouth to be spiteful. Sword of voices came down Jessica’s heart. Piercing her in ways that she could only sob.


Taking Yuri’s trembling hands in her lips to seal it with a kiss.


“Stay. You’re all I have. Yuri please.”


—————————————————————————

She remembered the day Yuri had shown no interest in the enthusiastic reveal of her design. That soulful eyes are surely beautiful but it holds no glimmer when apparently her apathy surges through the surface.


Yuri has always been an open book. Jessica asked her to stay because she loves her and she needed her. At some point wherein she would just cry in the corner, hugging her phone waiting for Yuri to call her.


It’s like a subtle revenge.


“I never loved him. Just so you know.” Jessica had said over the night of supposed to be a grandiosity. Her favorite wine and her girl. All situated in front of her.

Yuri held her head up, her fork laid beside her untouched pasta. Jessica opened the topic way too bold and Yuri’s only choice is to face it head-on.


“Just so you know Sica, I love you still.” Yuri stifled her urge to cry again. She had cried the night before as well.

“Then why does it seem like you are punishing me?” Jessica’s pursed lips had given it away. This is it. The time for untying the knot that is slowly killing them both.


“In What terms?” Yuri asked coldly.

“I’m reaching out to you. I’m trying very hard to own up to my mistakes. I’m trying to live knowing that every passing day, you are going away from me. Tell me Yuri..” Jessica took the time to poise herself. Her eyes welling up with tears already. She saw Yuri’s tears fall.

God, it hurts.

“Am I stupid enough to ask you to stay once again?”

“You’re stupid to think that I won’t.” Yuri smiled, cupping her face with her palms. And then the lips she dreaded to taste felt too familiar when it is molded with hers. She loved her way too much.

—————————————————————————


Yuri stayed again. This time she watched Jessica reaching her dreams. She watched her sleep on nights wherein she needed her as well. On several interviews where she had expected some tinge Of details regarding her approach to settling down that mirrors herself.

As if she had lost herself in loving her way too much. Ways that is slowly blinding her.

On days where Jessica asked her to stay once more. Even if it’s hard to abide, still she did. Complex and way too complicated to even decipher such feelings that corrupt your will to have pity in yourself.


Yuri wanted Jessica to ask for her to stay again. But no. This time, she didn’t.

“I’m marrying him.” Jessica had told her on a fine day that April. She was late on their planned date, the stoic face approached Yuri and somehow, it did justify her steel heart.

“Of course you will.” She answered whilst lowering her head to hide the tears. If she will be granted a wish, that is to be blind as of the moment. Knowing that she has been blind emotionally for quite a long time, her wish is to be physically impaired of sight.


Her pain and her happiness are in one entity and neither of them Yuri wanted to feel. To her, happiness is with Jessica. And to know that Jessica is also the pain, the abrupt effect of uncertainty ate Yuri whole.


Jessica never expected for Yuri to answer this way. She owned up to her mistake when she started the deal of partnership with him. And then She accused Yuri of punishing her when in the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter