7. NEVER SAY NEVER

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume II



 

                                   NEVER SAY NEVER

Artist: The Fray




 

“.”


 

I scrambled over my things on the floor. Out of all the times to falter on the outrageous denial of my head saying that I never had a hangover is dull as a stalemate . I forged my eyes open until I looked like a dumb boar.


 

“Sica?”


 

The ray of the sunshine struck me with the unbearable truth. I’m ed. To the very full extent of ery, I d my thighs, easing my nervousness. Why do I have to be drunk last night and then waking up , of course, I am in Sica’s apartment who else would assault my decency?


 

Nevertheless, I am late.


 

And then when I was about to pick my on the floor, the ringing of my phone immediately yanked me out of my bodily reaction causing me to smile a little bit. At least I don’t have to buy some medicine to bank my headache off.


 

“Yuri.” Says my girlfriend. And I know she is pissed.



 

“Sica, I’m sorry. I’ll be there in a few.”



 

Hello to my life, Kwon Yuri the stage girlfriend.



 

———————————


 

“You know everyone is trying to get in.” Taeyeon slipped off the remaining beer on her tumbler. The right wing of her lips opening as her tongue forces its way out.


 

That look is absolutely disgusting, it is not only common knowledge but a tradition that Taeyeon loves beers out of all. It’s never my interest, however, but seeing her get excited to sip alcohol is purely amazingly not dope.


 

This is a college week, mere time for thesis bound minds to relax even just for 7 days. The parking lot is now filled with bands hovering the stage with the unresponsive clatter of tunes that made my ears deaf. In such times, however, I gained the courage to stop and stare at the empty stage.



 

We are way far behind, with Taeyeon already chatting with a short haired reincarnation of Dora which perhaps happened to be pale and extremely beautiful, Tiffany that’s the name. My girlfriend’s cute little best friend.



 

“You know how hard it is for the school board to get her to sing?” Tiffany ushered herself out of Taeyeon’s embrace, then stared at me. Telling me the obvious.



 

“Why did she agree though?” I asked. I didn’t have time to talk with Jessica about this, although I know about her singing isn’t exactly like a charity work wherein she volunteered.


 

“Oh Kwon, your little will definitely kill you. You go home drunk then stripped, she even got your picture sent on the group chat, don’t start with the nagging, she put stickers on your holy parts.” Perhaps Tiffany is a detailed . I gladly made a face and a middle finger forced into her crescent eyes. Deterring my smooth reaction because after all, it is my fault.


 

“I haven’t talked to her yet, and don’t call her .” I subdued Tiffany’s eye smiles.



 

“Oh don’t be a prick. She means well.” Taeyeon smiles.



 

“I know.” I rolled my eyes, even I can’t joke about this.



 

“Exemption from the thesis.” Tiffany smiled at me, winking and then I chortled.


 

“, she really did that?”



 

“Course, she knows the teacher likes her. Better yet get out before she gets acquainted.” Taeyeon asserts with another swing of her beer.



 

Moments later our friend, Hyoyeon patted me on the back saying that Jessica needs me in the backstage. I figured it as much. She would literally berate me with questions pertaining the that I did last night.



 

I forced my way in the clamp of people in the hallway, several onlookers caving into my direction. I’m quite popular like that.


 

“Heechul,” I asked Jessica’s gay friend who is adamant in answering me with a flip of his parted hair. I rolled my eyes.


 

“Yuri! Glad to see that nose of yours. The lady awaits inside.” He gestured me inside and I only gave him a subtle sigh. Why would Jessica be acquaint herself with these people. I would never understand.



 

“Baby?” I knocked on the door and she came rushing towards me with a whimper.



 

“Are you okay?” I caved in her embrace with my arms looping around her waist whilst my hands carved the stillness of her hair in a soft caress.


 

“I’m nervous.” My sergeant admitted her little fault behind her invincible facade.  I guess I overthink too hard on the fact that she would reprimand me. I only got drunk a few times.


 

When we got together that one certain request I asked of her is to be open to Me in every possible way she could be. Because I know, deep down, that she had a weakness. And I saw it several times. Although, I gained a proud moment of honor for it is only In my presence that my Sica would succumb and cry.



 

One time when she is drunk she kissed me, nuzzling her nose in my neck as she repeatedly says that I am her home. And in the following morning, I would be running a homerun, laughing with my overnight clothes because she is very good in denying her cheesy side, thus covering it with violent slaps and curse words that I clearly know she loves to articulate.


 

For the record, she never admitted her faults. Guess it will subside by the time as I grow in knowing her and at the same time accepting those faults as well. It’s a long time process, and with her, nothing is out of focus.


 

I hushed her with kisses at the top of her head. “It will be fine. And you will be saved from thesis after this, do you think it is very lenient on your side? Like you get to be saved from hardships and yes, you get to sing.”



 

“I love you.” She uttered.



 

“I know.” And I smirked earning me a slap on my shoulders.



 

“You conceited jerk.”



 

“I love you too.” And I Kissed her hard.



 

—————————


 

It is on the other side of the spectrum where I fall deeply into her voice. That moment thereafter I was on my feet clapping as Jessica ended her song with a soft smile. The whole loads of spectators whistling and I became offended that they are all hawking at my girlfriend with rancid thoughts. Oh well.


 

She went down with cheery steps a five foot four perfection came rushing towards me and enveloped me with a tight hug, crushing me right there and then.


 

“You of all people didn’t stand up and clap.”


 

“I did.” Truth be told, I really did. Apparently, when you are on a swim team and your legs are sore, you need rest. A valid reason.


 

“Come on guys! Don’t be mushy! We need to celebrate!” Taeyeon pounded on our table. She had this wide green creating a big gap of distance over her small face.



 

“For what?” Jessica asked, now seated on my lap, I groaned trying hard to ease the pain crawling into my leg.



 

“Oh well, you being a free load.” Taeyeon laughed. Jessica did too.



 

Guess it is a deal then. Drunk Sica is not to fathom with.



 

————————-



 

We went on for several pints of house draft beer courtesy of some of Sooyoung’s generous wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter