I. ONCE IN A LIFETIME 2

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Discography: Volume II


ONCE IN A LIFETIME
Artist: Tiffany Hwang 

 

(their names in bold are point of views)

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

Yuri
08.01.17

 

I said goodbye to Jessica’s parents. Telling them not to worry and I am a longtime friend. Whom they do not know. And of course, they believe me. They trust their girl so much. I reckon.

 

“I met Donghae at my cousin’s birthday. He was the coordinator there.”

“We had our first kiss in the bathroom of that birthday party…Was it my cousin’s?”

“Oh, it is! And he started to strip on the cubicle..and HMPFPF!”


Her story ends on that paragraph. The toleration of lewd acts and chapters are against my will of being a productive human being, so to speak. Or I am just so angry why the guy this woman is supposed to get married to would bang her in a dingy and filthy bathroom. Makes me think that he actually organized that session for beautiful girls as well. Since he is a coordinator. 

I wiped my Jessica’s saliva infested hands in my pants. While she resumed in taking her long shots lined up in the counter. Plopping my hand on my chin as I listen to her endless rants about her wedding preparation which the dickwad had the nerve to let her do alone. I get that she is so in love with him that every possible sign of his fleeting love would appear as a small problem to her. I get it. 


However, why would he ask her to marry him when he is just going to leave her like that? 

“He asked me to marry him because he is drunk and I accepted it coz I am happy. When the morning came, I already told that to my father. He owes our family too much. He must’ve felt the need to just go with it.”

I gawked. 

God, answers are just too damn fast. Can I ask you another question? This is so funny but is she the one?

“Yep. I am.” I hear her say. And I almost bolted my out because it is so damn creepy. 

“What did you say?” I asked. Waving a hand on her drowsy eyes.

“I am.”

“The what?” I hear my voice quiver. 


“The girl that loves too much.”

Too many undeserving human beings graced through this earth and were given a chance to be happy is such an understatement in the balance of humanity. There are also too many victims, like her and me. And Tiffany and her little boy toy or girl toy as well, coz karma is a .

I bailed on the last round of vodka Jessica had thrown on me. This girl watches too many dramas that I almost burst into a laughter hysteria when she pointed at the rather flashy lights of the biggest club in Seoul. Technically, she expected something of a romantic sort. Or so to say based on her overly exaggerated supply of giving out emotions of discomfort and classic refusal. 

Last time I checked, I was heavily involved in a three-year relationship bracket, I can’t just get out of my Tiffany bubble when clearly that little did not puncture it, yet. I’ve been dodging her phone calls for the last minute and a half. Not sorry though. 


“Yuri!” She suddenly elevated the ring of her al; ready shrill voice. Clutching my shoulders with both of her vice grips, turning my swivel stool towards her. I blinked.


“I’m itchy!” she scratched her insides.


I stifled a laugh seeing her getting all flustered with the effects of alcohol and at the same time fidgeting with all the germs accumulated in her wedding gown that is slowly taking back their end of the bargain. She is this close to a cute little cat in those YouTube videos, I love cats. I have a whole playlist dedicated to them. The bartender, who happened to be our number one audience ever since we arrived at the bar, in her unusual costume to a bar night, gestured me to go home. 

I nodded. It is not a topic to be argued at. Really. I am also tipsy ad I will be driving down memory lane past route 9 where my house is heading. That ing route will feel so endless, now that I think of it...It is the place I first kissed Tiffany after our bar night as well. A normal bar night, wherein I got drunk and I took her home and then she grabbed my collar to kiss me senseless. And then, history. 

“Come on Sica.” I tried to sound serious upon lifting this ghost bride in my arms. Would she think that I am going to her if I laugh? Based on her level of maturity these past few hours, I would think so.

Despite the area being so rampant with howling noises and crafty music made for partying, I practically heard only one voice in my head which is weird. Most of the times, it is erted thoughts. This time it’s not. More like a whisper, I only hear Jessica’s breathing as she looped her arms around my neck. Angling her head on the side of my neck for better support. I grew pale. Steady and my heart beating so damn fast I could join a marathon. 


Weird.


Okay, I braced myself to hoist her up and then to give justice to romance flicks, I gathered her body in mine trying to find that certain intersection between her upper legs and lower legs, like I, can’t even explain to put my hands on to cradle her. Because of the enormous tutu like underlining in her wedding own, I grunted. Gosh. I can’t seem to put a finger on what am I finding. I look like a ing ert. And I am groping her decency.


“Just trying to figure out how am I going to carry her.” I raised my hands as a man glared at me from upside down.


“You need help?”


“Nope. I’m good. I go to the gym.”


Gosh. No one touches her. No one. Except for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Jessica.
08.02.17

 

 

The place smells that of mint and vanilla. Opening my eyes is the hardest thing because my head is pounding. The room is full of scented candles sprawled over the table by the window. A true picturesque representation of what seems a post-honeymoon night, I was supposed to experience. Apparently, the groom left me begging for the refund of my embarrassment in the altar.

I almost feel like I have known Yuri for years. Never would I imagined that I would open up to a person this fast. One thing that I would do after, I tie the puzzle on why I am dressed in fresh pajamas is to thank Yuri. I have been a burden to her ever since we met yesterday and I would gladly let myself drift back in the confinements of her past.

As I was about to open the door, I heard screaming saying a very eloquent good morning to me. I drifted back to the room. Maybe Tiffany is here. Oh gosh. What would I say? I held back the urge to go out and explain things to Yuri’s girlfriend. Of course, I know she hates her but deep inside, love is just way too complex to comprehend. It does not mean that she does not love her anymore.


“So you brought another girl here? On my birthday? You ed each other did you?”

“NO! What are you thinking! I told you I met her on the street because her fiancée left her on the street!”

“Oh as if I believe you!”

“You didn’t even give heed to any of my feelings when you met another person on your birthday! I know you are involved wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter