Hello Beautiful

Whatever You Need me to be

Breathing in slowly, Joshua looked at his watch, biting down on his bottom lip. God. What if they didn’t— No. He shouldn’t worry. He paid good money for this. They assured him that they’d be here on time. He’d. That he’d be here on time. Joshua’s leg jiggled up and down, when would he be here. Joshua needed him now, or else his grand plan would go up in flames and it was bad enough that it was all—

Joshua’s thoughts stopped. He was a looker for sure. The guy had a light brown color to his parted hair, a nice strong jaw, cheekbones that arched wonderfully, and a strong thin nose. Thank god. He would be perfect for this. Hopefully, he was for Joshua.

Gracefully, he walked over, an overly ornate bouquet of roses in his hand. He smirked, holding it out to him. “Joshua. Sweetheart. For you.”

Joshua reached out, taking it silently, fighting a blush. He was god damn doctor in the ER. He was made of sterner stuff than this. “Thank you,” he said softy, staring the guy in the eyes.

He smiled, sitting down in front of Joshua. Quietly, he slid his slim hand into his pocket before handing over a tiny card. A business card with the company name and his own on it.

“Yoon Jeonghan,” Joshua sounded out, clutching at the roses like a lifeline.

“Don’t wear out my name beautiful,” he said with a wink. “You can call me baby, darling, honey, or whatever else you need to.”

A charmer. He was almost too perfect. But he would do wonderfully.

“Jeonghan,” Joshua stuck out his hand, “Joshua Hong.”

Jeonghan grinned, shaking it. “Dr. Joshua Hong. Graduated near the top of his class, came to South Korea for a bit then left for the sunny shores of California again. Back again for a close friend’s wedding and needs someone to play the perfect lover. To get an ex jealous so you can get them back into your arms?”

Joshua fought the urge to fidget under those watching eyes. “No.” He stopped, forcing the words out of his mouth, “There’s an ex and he will be there. I won’t, can’t go to the wedding without someone. He’ll take it like I’ve been pining away for him when I’ve been busy. I won’t be seen as pathetic. Not by him,” Joshua said fiercely. “I refuse.”

Nodding, Jeonghan said, “Got it. Make the ex froth at the mouth by flaunting your new man.” He grinned, all shark like, “I’ll be whatever you need me to be baby.”