Chapter 9

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stood there, admiring each other's beauty. Tzuyu looked at the couple and smirked. She coughed for them to realize what they were doing, and for them to realize that they were not the only people at the table.

She's really going to tease Chaeyoung about this later.

Hearing her cough, the couple broke their stares and looked everywhere except to each other, blushing.

"Umm, you know guys that you aren't the only people around this table, right?" Tzuyu teased.

"Shut up, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said, still blushing.

Tzuyu chuckled at what Chaeyoung and Mina looked like.

"Come on, let's get some food. Chaeyoung, you're coming with me." She then pulled the latter up, "Would like anything, Sana-yah? Mina unnie?"

"Anything would be fine." Sana smiled.

"Me too." Mina looked down.

"Okay, then. Let's go!" Tzuyu then went to the food stall with her best friend being dragged by her.

While they were away, "What happened there, Mina-yah? It feels like you both have stared at each other long enough to make Tzuyu cough." Sana teased.

"Yah! I was overwhelmed, knowing that you know her and we're going to eat lunch with them. Why didn't you tell me? You know I like her." Mina sulked.

"I was going to tell you but the teacher came in and cut me off." Sana shrugged.

"Okay, I'm going to forgive you, for now."

"For now? Why? You don't want to eat with Chaeyoung-ie?" Sana pouted.

"What? I didn't say that! Just tell me if we're going to eat with them earlier than this." Mina looked at Sana, baffled.

"Yes, fine. I'll remember that."

"Good." Mina sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the other side....

"Chaeyoung, what was that? You were staring at her for a long time!" Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry but she's really beautiful." Chaeyoung sulked.

"I know that, but you didn't need to have a staring contest. You two were basically ogling at each other." Tzuyu playfully scoffed.

"I said I'm sorry, okay?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Ew. That pout doesn't suit you." Tzuyu looked at her disgust.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung playfully punched Tzuyu's shoulder and the taller girl just laughed.

"And what's with you and Sana unnie, huh? You two look like a married couple." Chaeyoung teased back, making Tzuyu blush.

"T-there's nothing between us, okay? We're just friends and she looks like she needed help." Tzuyu stuttered.

"What kind of help?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Help with her parents. Did you see the bruises on her face and arms? They're still fresh and her parents did that to her."

"Why would they do that?!" Chaeyoung yelled, baffled at what she heard and made people look at her. She bowed and said her apologies.

"From what I can grasp, it looks like they hurt Sana for being blind."

"Still, they didn't need to do that. It's not like it's her fault to be blind." Chaeyoung reasoned, "How did she lose her eyesight, anyway?"

"I don't know, she didn't say anything about that." Tzuyu thought. Then she remembered something. "Wait, when I first saw her at the park, she cried on a bench while looking up the sky. And she said that she doesn't want to go back to her home and that she wants to be with her parents."

"What do you mean she wants to be with her parents? Her parents hurt her."

"I know that, but it seems like her 'real' parents are somewhere up there." Tzuyu pointed up. Then Chaeyoung realized what she meant and gasped.

"It means that her parents are in another world and she was left to be with her new parents." Chaeyoung said, putting the puzzle pieces together. "She's adopted, maybe that's one of the reasons why her parents hurt her."

"And maybe the reason why her parents left, is also the reason why lost her eyesight!" Tzuyu concluded, they then high fived each other.

"Are you going to buy food or not? There's a line here, y'know." A guy in line said.

"Shut up." Both of them said to the guy and bought their food, leaving the guy baffled.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went back to their table, where Sana and Mina were waiting.

"Hey, sorry we took so long. A guy was taking his time to pick his food." Tzuyu lied.

"Oh, it's fine. We're not in a hurry anyways." Sana said, waving her hand.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sat down with them and gave them their respective food and drinks.

"Thank you." Both Sana and Mina exclaimed, blushing.

"Come on, let's eat." Tzuyu said and all of them thanked for their food.

They were all talking while eating and a couple were stealing glances at each other. When one was staring at the other, she looks at the other way when the other looks at her, or the way around. And one time, they both looked at the same time and stared at each other. They only stopped when the other parties call them or when they noticed what they did, avoiding eye contacts. Later on, the bell rang, signalling all students to go back to their classes because it's going to resume. 

"Well, that was a nice lunch, I must say." Tzuyu said.

"Yup! Let's do this again tomorrow and everyday!" Sana cheered.

"So, I guess this is goodbye?" Chaeyoung walked near Mina.

"Well, we're going to see each other tomorrow anyways. So this isn't goodbye, just see you later." Mina smiled with her precious gummy smile.

"Okay, see you later, Mina unnie." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yeah, see you later." 

Tzuyu then pulled Chaeyoung to their classroom. "Let's go, cub. You're both going to see each other again. Bye Sana unnie! Bye Mina unnie! Chaeyoung likes you~" By that, Chaeyoung punched Tzuyu's shoulder and blushed furiously. She then walked ahead of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu laughed, "She really likes you, Mina unnie! Bye!!" 

"YAH!!! TZUYU-AH LET'S GO!!" Tzuyu then ran beside Chaeyoung and looked back, waving at the blushing Mina and the mischievous Sana.

Sana turned to Mina, "She likes you, Mina-yah~ Chaeyoung likes you~"

"Shut up." Mina exclaimed in Japanese then walked ahead with her head down, secretly smiled to herself. Sana followed suit.

 

 

 

 

 

In a nick of time, classes has ended.

"Mina-ah, let's go to work together." Mina then looked at Sana.

"Sure."

They then picked up their things and walked outside to the school gate with Mina helping Sana. Mina stopped in her tracks when she saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung standing beside the school gate, talking to each other. Sana fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter