Chapter 16

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where am I?" Sana asked herself as all she can see is darkness.

"Sana, baby," That familiar voice rang around the dark room.

"Eomma? Where are you?!" The girl called out but she cannot see anything.

After running around, she saw light that was pointed to a person in the middle.

"We're sorry, baby. We're sorry we left you all alone," The image became nearer and much clearer.

"Eomma!" Sana ran to the figure and hugged her. She looked up to see her eomma's face and there she can see the tears flowing down her beautiful chocolate eyes. "I can see you! Eomma, I can see you!" She hugged her mother tightly, burying her head her shoulder.

I hand wrapped around her body while the other one caressed her hair lovingly. "Oh, Sana, I missed you. We missed you. You're all grown up."

"I missed you and Appa, too," Sana sobbed, "Will you please take me with you? I don't want to be here. Please take me with you."

The hug around her tightened. "I wish I could, babygirl. But I want you to live your life. You have lots of things to experience. And you have your friends to help you."

"There's no one to help, eomma. No one." Sana looked up, shaking her head.

"What about Momo-yah? Mina-yah? Nayeon-ah? They will help you," Her daughter still shook her head.

"What they do is enough but it's not enough to fill the emptiness in my heart." The brunette pointed to her heart.

Her eomma just sighed and cupped her daughter's face, "What about Tzuyu? What do you feel about her?"

Sana froze at the name, "H-how did you know about her?"

"I know everything that's happening in your life, Sana. I'm always by your side, not physically."

"W-well... Tzuyu... I don' know... She makes me happy... S-she was always there for me... I-I think that she making me feel something that I don't even know... I-I... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter