Chapter 8

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana, darling."

"Yes, mother?"

"You look beautiful in that dress, baby." Sana's mom caressed her cheeks.

"I can't believe that my girl's growing up." Her father said wiping his tears that were falling down. Sana hugged her father tightly.

"Whatever happens, I'll still be your girl, Papa." She shed a tear and looked at her father, smiling.

"Yeah, you will always be my girl. My baby girl~." He cooed.

"Yah! Papa I'm not a baby anymore!," she whined.

"You still are! No one can change that, even 'her'." Her mother said.

"Fine. But I'm only a baby to you both."

"You don't want to be her baby?"  Sana blushed.

"YAH!" Then the three of them laughed. They hugged each other tightly.

"We will miss you, Sana-yah."

"I will miss you too, Mama and Papa."

"Visit us if you can, okay? We want to spend time with you too!" They pulled away.

"Yes, sir!" Sana saluted and chuckled.

"Come on now. We don't want her to wait." Sana then hooked both her arms to her parents arms and went inside.

 

All of the people looked at the three of them, seeing the bride come in. The family walked through the aisle, looking at their relatives and friends. Sana looked around and found her friends and her soon-to-be-wife's friends. And they stopped in front of the altar, in front of her fiancee. Sana kissed both of her parents' cheeks and let go of them then walked in front of her fiancee. She can't believe that she would be married to a person she loves, and the one that loves her, unconditionally. They looked at each other's eyes.

"Sana-yah."

"Tzuyu-ah." They both smiled at each other and looked at the priest. And the ceremony went on.

It was the time for the exchanging of vows. After, the question all guests were waiting for was now happening.

"Do you, Chou Tzuyu, take Minatozaki Sana to be your wife, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?"

Tzuyu looked at Sana, "I do." And smiled.

"Do you, Minatozaki Sana, take Chou Tzuyu to be your wife, to cheish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?"

And without hesitation, "I do." The brides gazed at each other lovingly and smiled.

The priest looked at them with a smile, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife. Chou Tzuyu, you may now kiss your wife."

Both of them looked at each other, Tzuyu took off Sana's veil and cupped her cheeks. They now slowly moved their heads closer, closing their eyes. Feeling each other's breath, lips almost touching. Almost there.

 

 

*knocks*

"Satang! Wake up or you're going to be late for school! Someone's here to pick you up! Hurry!" Momo's voice was heard at the other side of the door.

Sana shot up the bed at the announcement of someone waiting for her. "Who's picking me up?"

"The person said she's Chu.. Chewy!" Momo answered not sure about the pronunciation.

Sana jumped out of the bed in a hurry to the bathroom, while her hands were reaching out to guide her. "Please tell her to come in! And sit on the couch, I'll be quick."

"Okay! Just hurry up!" Sana found the bathroom and got inside quickly.

Momo went to the door and opened it, to find a girl leaning at the side of her car, looking cool and y. Momo snapped out of her trance and called her.

"Chewy-yah! Why don't you come in while waiting for my sister? By the way, you can't deny because this was Sana's command."

"Okay then. I'll just lock the car and come inside." Momo nodded and went inside. 

Tzuyu went inside her car to get the keys and bag then locked the it. She went inside the house and was mesmerized by the interior design. 

"Sit here. I'll call Sana." Momo said and went up the stairs.

Tzuyu looked at the interior of the house and heard the siblings shouting that made her shake her head and laugh.

"SANA! HURRY UP! YOU DON'T WANT CHEWY TO WAIT, DO YOU? By the way, your clothes are on your bed. I readied them."

"THANK YOU, MOMORING! I'm coming out!" Sana shouted back and went out of the bathroom. She hurriedly went to her bed and took her clothes and wore them.

Momo went down stairs to Tzuyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter