Chapter 6

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana arrived at her destination and entered the building, thanking God that she arrived safe. While entering, she heard someone calling her.

"Sana-yah! Good thing you came here peacefully. I was so worried." The person then hugged her.

"I know, Nayeon unnie. I'm so thankful." She hugged back, "By the way, is Mina here?"

"Unfortunately, she's not. She called me earlier to tell me and you that she was needed by her parents to talk about their company." Nayeon sighed.

"You know, I'm still curious why she's still working with us when she can get everything."

"You know Mina, she maybe rich but she wants to just live her life. She wants her life to be simple, where she has to work hard to get what she wants. She wants to be independent." Nayeon said.

"And that's why we love her so much."

"She's our girl." Nayeon nodded.

"So, are there customers?"

"Yes, there were but only a few. You know, work days. It's enough though."

Sana sighed, "Yeah."

"Nayeon! Is Sana already here?" A manly voice can be heard.

"She is here, Jinyoung."

"Come on, join us. We're going to eat. Your girlfriend came and cooked for us." Jinyoung stated.

Nayeon then turned beet red as she learned that her girlfriend cooked for them.

"Let's eat, Sana." Nayeon then pulled her upstairs to their kitchen.

Wow, everybody's been pulling her these days.

"Sit down there." They then sat down. Jinyoung then readied the food with the help of Mark and Nayeon.

Sana felt a plate was put down in front of her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sana." Mark said while smiling.

All of them sat down and thanked for the food then digged in. It was filled with stories, laughs, and blushes.

They then heard the bell ringing, signalling that there's a customer coming.

All of them hurriedly went downstairs and were met with a handsome man waiting in front of the counter. Nayeon went behind the counter, becoming nervous because of the man and went stuttering while greeting him.

"H-hello! Welcome to Feel Special Spa! I'm Im Nayeon at your service." 

(A/N: Need to promote the new song hehe :>>>>)

"Hi there, Nayeon-ssi. I'm here to take a Swedish massage." The man coolly said.

"Oh! We have what you are looking for! What's your name please?"

"Wang Jackson." He said.

"Okay then, Mr. Wang. That would be 7000 won. And you may enter and have a seat." Nayeon said, "Mark! Mr. Wang wants a Swedish massage."

"Thank you, Nayeon-ssi." Jackson then smiled, making Nayeon blush again.

Jackson then went inside and sat down on one of the chairs. And Mark went to him with a basin filled with water and put his feet in it. Mark kneeled and wash Jackson's feet and told him to put his feet one by one in the towel then dried them. Mark carried the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter