Chapter 7

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana ran to where she thought her house was and went inside the gate then knocked on the door quickly.

"Momo!!"

Her yelling woke up the people inside and also the neighbors. One person ran down the stairs and opened the door where the noise was coming from.

"Hello. May I help you?" The person said sleepily as she was woken up from her nap. But her eyes widen as she saw a girl wearing sunglasses and had a cane, looking like she ran.

Sana was shocked when she heard an unfamiliar voice ringing through her ears.

"May I help you?" The person asked again slowly.

Sana then bowed 90 degrees, saying her apologies. "I'm so sorry! I thought this was my house. I must've took a wrong turn. I'm sorry for disturbing you, I'll go now." She turned to walk outside and go home until she heard an soft but authorative voice.

"Jihyo, who's at the door?"

"A girl who might have lost her way, Master."

"What do you mean 'lost her way'?" The woman walked to where Jihyo was standing. Then she saw the girl Jihyo was talking about.

Sana turned around and bowed again. "I'm so so sorry, Ma'am."

The woman gaze softened at the scene. "It's okay. Are you going home?"

"I was supposed to but I lost my way and came here, Ma'am."

"Why don't you come in first? It's already dark and I know it's cold." The oldest woman smiled warmly. Jihyo looked at her master and smiled also at her kind action. "Come on. I'll let the driver, get you home."

"Oh! No need ma'am! I can walk."

"But do you know where to go?"

"I-I don't."Sana shyly said.

"Come in, now. Jihyo, please help her." The woman said to Jihyo.

"Yes, Master."

Jihyo then walked down the stairs and helped Sana enter the house. Sana's head was looking down all the time.

"Don't worry she doesn't bite." Jihyo whispered to Sana and chuckled a little bit.

Sana's cheeks turned red and nodded subtly.

 

 

"Please, sit down on the couch. I'll just get you some drink and snacks." The woman said and walked to the kitchen.

Sana nodded and sat down at the couch. 'Wow, this couch is comfortable,' she thought.

Jihyo went out of the door to wait for someone. Then the oldest woman came back with drinks and snacks then put them on the coffee table in front of Sana. The woman poured the juice in a glass, giving it to Sana after. "Drink up, now. It will atleast make you feel better."

Sana reached out her hand and tried to find the glass. When she touched it, she picked it up and slowly drank its contents. "This is refreshing, Ma'am. Thank you." She then bowed for the nth time to the kind woman.

"Really? Good to know." She looked at Sana drinking the juice. "What's your name by the way?"

Sana stopped drinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter