Chapter 5

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to her?"

"Is she that clumsy?"

"She deserves that for not being different."

"Isn't that too much?"

"Nothing's too much in punishing that horrible creature."

Those are the whispers that Sana heard while walking in the school grounds. She heard them clearly but the girl thought that it won't do her any good if she interfered. So, in hopes that she would arrive to her classroom without bumping into anyone, she walked there with the help of her cane. Her hopes were brought down when she bumped into a person.

Sana immediately kneels down and gets her things. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you."

The stranger helped her and gave all the remaining things to her. "It's fine, Sana unnie."

"Tzuyu-ah?"

"Yes, unnie."

"Oh, I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah"

"Like I've said, it's fine. I also didn't see you."

While Tzuyu was looking at her, she noticed that the bruises and cuts that she had seen the last time they met has increased. She thought about what Sana told her.

"Did they do that to you?"

Sana flinched with the question.

"The fresh bruises and cuts, they did that?" Sana was startled when she heard Tzuyu shout. "I'm sorry, Sana. It's just that, they didn't need to do that just because you talked back."

"It's okay, Tzuyu-ah. I deserved them anyway."

"No, you don't," she sighed, "How about I just accompany you to your classroom? Will that be okay with you?"

"Only if I will not bother you."

"No, you won't. You will never be a bother to me." Tzuyu smiled genuinely.

Sana blushed because of that. Well, who wouldn't if the person who told you that was a beautiful, kind, and y cute girl. Not that Sana knows that.

"Let's go!" Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hand softly and dragged her to her classroom. "Where's your classroom anyway?"

"Class 4-1"

"Wow. That's a little bit far from my class."

"You know you don't have to."

"But I want to."

Sana smiled to herself when she heard the latter's response.

'She might be the way,' she thought to herself. 'Help me, Tzuyu-ah. Be my knight in shining armor. Lead me to your way.'

 

 

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at Sana's classroom.

"Here we are."

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah. I really appreciate it. I really thought that you're going to be like everyone else." Sana chuckled.

"I guess I'm different then." She smiled.

"A good different." Sana grinned, "I'll see you later."

"Hey, can we meet at lunch? I want you to meet somebody."

Sana felt that her heart dropped at that point, she didn't know why, but she doesn't like it.

"Sure." She smiled weakly.

"Okay. See you later at lunch!" Tzuyu ran to her classroom.

Sana chuckled at Tzuyu's cuteness and walked into her classroom.

She navigated her way to her favorite spot of the classroom. At the back beside the window. Well, that's everyone's favorite spot.

She was nearly there when she tripped on an object, or a part of human's body.

"Oh! Are you okay Sana~? Aww let me help you." The girl offered her hand to Sana, smirking.

"I can take care of myself. Thank you very much, Jennie." Sana spat with much coldness. She then used her cane to help herself stand up.

"You know, instead of messing with other people's lives, why don't you just look at yourself and fix your makeup that can be a clown's makeup with its thickness." Sana savagely says. And starts to walk to her table.

"Why you!" Jennie then pulled Sana's hair that made Sana whimper in pain but didn't make Jennie and her minions see it. "How dare you say that to me?"

"I dare because... I don't care" Sana said while looking at Jennie with much threat.

Jennie then bring her up high in the air, getting ready to hit Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter