Chapter 12

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day where Mina will be meeting the person that she will marry. She doesn't want to since she's already in love with a tiger cub. She and Chaeyoung became so close since they met. Close enough to give each other their phone numbers. 

Speaking of Chaeyoung, Mina's phone buzzed. Mina looked at her phone and found a message from Chaeyoung.

[Chaeyoung]:

Mina unnie, where are you?

[Mina]:

I'm going to do something for my parents ^_^ Why?

[Chaeyoung]:

Nothing. Just curious about you..

Mina smiled at her message. She then typed back.

[Mina]:

Is there something wrong?

[Chaeyoung]:

No, there's nothing wrong. I'm just getting bored waiting for someone.

[Mina]:

You're meeting up with someone?

[Chaeyoung]:

Yup!

Mina's heart dropped when she read that. She's on her way to the restaurant her parents told her. She's in their family car with their driver. The driver saw Mina's expression became sad.

"Is there something wrong, Mina-ssi?"

Mina looked back at him and gave him a smile that didn't reach her eyes, "No. There's nothing wrong."

The driver then looked back at the road and continued driving. Mina sighed quietly then looked outside the window.

 

 

 

"We're here, Mina-ssi," the driver declared.

"Thank you, Jackson." Mina thanked.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

Mina went out the car and into the restaurant. She went to the counter.

"Hello. I'm here for the reservation." Mina started.

"Are you Miss Myoui?" 

"Yes, I am."

"Please follow me, ma'am. Your partner is already waiting." The staff then walked ahead. 

Mina followed him and looked around the interior of the restaurant. "This place looks fancy." She muttered to herself.

The staff stopped making her stop also. "Miss Son, your partner is here." Mina whipped her head to the staff at the name then looked at the person in front of her.

"Chaeyoung."

The other person looked at her and stood up suddenly. "Mina unnie."

The staff then coughed and both looked to his way. "I'll be going now." He bowed then walked away.

Chaeyoung shook her head and went to Mina's side of the table then pulled her chair to make her sit. She then went back and sat down.

The atmosphere between was awkward as they don't know what to say.

"Umm- I didn't know that you're going to be someone I will marry." Mina started while blushing.

"M-me too."

And the atmosphere became more awkward, if that's possible. Suddenly, Chaeyoung stood up.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked as she looked at her.

"Don't you want to stop this arranged marriage?"

Mina looked down, "I-I was thinking about it before coming here." Chaeyoung then turned around to start walking. "B-but when I knew that you're the I'm going to marry, I thought that i-it could still work." Chaeyoung then stopped walking when she heard that and turned to Mina.

"Really?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Y-yeah. I mean atleast it's someone I know... and like." Mina whispered the last part but it was loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

Chaeyoung smiled and went back to their table then sat down. "I like you, too" She smiled brightly to Mina.

Mina looked at up to her in surprise. She saw Chaeyoung smiling so brightly that her dimple can be seen. And she can't help but smile back to her.

 

 

 

After a while, they snapped out of their staring contest.

"So, let's eat, my fiancee?" Chaeyoung teased with her famous smirk.

Mina blushed at the nickname and just nodded as she didn't trust . They called the waiter and ordered their food. They talked while waiting. The couple became really close, didn't they? When the waiter came with their food, they thanked the waiter and for their food. They ate in silence but they stole glances. I mean, they do that everytime they're together, don't they?

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the other side]

"How is Mina? When she told me that she's going to meet the person she will marry earlier, I became worried for her." Sana said

"What do you mean, Sana-yah? Don't you trust Mina?" Nayeon asked.

"I do trust her. But you know, I'm worried if that person will treat her like trash. And I don't want that, we don't want that." Sana sighed.

"I know that, but let's just pray that that person will take care of her well." Nayeon patted Sana's back.

They turned to the entrance when they heard the bell ring, indicating that there's a customer. Nayeon walked behind the counter to greet the customer but was taken aback when she saw Tzuyu walking to her.

"Tzuyu-ah! What are you doing here? Are you going to pick Sana up? But her shift is not finished yet." Nayeon asked.

"Oh, no. I'm here as a customer, Nayeon unnie." Tzuyu waved her hand.

"Really? Okay then. What kind of massage to you want?"

"Swedish massage, please." Tzuyu smiled.

"That would be 7000 won." Nayeon then moved near Tzuyu and whispered, "Are you really here for a massage? Or you're here for Sana? Getting jealous are we?" She smirked. Tzuyu blushed.

"N-no, I'm here as a customer," she stuttered.

"Right. Sana, please attend to this special customer!" She yelled.

"Coming!" Sana stood up from where she is, picked up her cane, and walked to where Tzuyu was.

"Please, follow me, Tzuyu-ah!" She walked in front. "Please sit here, as you may." She pointed to the chairs. Tzuyu willingly sat down. "I'll be right back."

Sana then walked into a room and came back with a basin of water and soap. She put Tzuyu's feet in the water and rubbed it with the bubbles. Then she told Tzuyu to put her feet one by one in the towel she's holding. After that's done, Sana stood up and told Tzuyu to follow her into a room.

(A/N: *wiggles eyebrows*)

"Tzuyu-ah, please take off your clothes except your underwear. I'll be right back." Sana then went out the room and got the materials she needed for the massage. She came back and kneeled down to prepare. 

"Please lie down on your front," she requested and Tzuyu followed her.

Sana reached out to get the towel from Tzuyu's body and fixed it on her body. She also fixed the pillows on Tzuyu's head. She started the session by stretching her body. She then grabbed the bottle near her and put some oil on her hand. She grabbed Tzuyu's leg and began to massage it, rubbing her hand up and do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter