Chapter 4

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Tzuyu went to the park again, finding the girl that has invaded her mind since yesterday. After what she has witnessed, the brunette made up her mind to help the poor girl and make her happy. She walked to the bench that the girl was sitting on yesterday and unfortunately, she didn't see her. 

"She's not here. Maybe she's walking around." She started to walk around the park while trying to find the unknown girl. Tzuyu walked around for a few hours and she still didn't find any trace of her. She then heard her stomach growling, signaling her that she's starving from her search. 

"I'll just continue searching for her after eating. I'm freaking starving." The brunette continued walking.

She was walking to her favorite restaurant when she saw something incredulous.

A girl was pushed outside a door then down the steps. The poor one looked familiar to Tzuyu. The latter was supposed to go near the former when she heard someone yelling, to the girl she supposed.

"That's for talking back. Don't come back here ever again." Then the shouting woman threw a cane to the blonde girl lying on the floor, semi-conscious. Slammed the door shut after.

Tzuyu ran to the girl and helped her up, but the latter pushed her away.

"Don't come near me. Please, I beg you. I've suffered enough."

Tzuyu looked at the beaten girl, her heart clenching at the sight. The girl was full of bruises and wounds that you won't even recognize her. But when she saw her cry, she thought that this was the girl she was looking for all morning.

"H-hey. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help you. Don't worry, you're safe." The brunette slowly reached out to touch the girl's cheeks. The blonde girl flinched at the touch but softened as she felt warmth and pushed her head a little bit to feel it more. And because of the frustrations that she had, she began to cry. She sobbed and Tzuyu hugged her tightly.

"I-it's alright. Let it all out..." The girl then cried hard in her embrace and they stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Tzuyu patted the girl's back soothing her. The girl then stopped crying.

"Are you now okay now?" She pulled away to look at the girl. The girl then nodded and that made Tzuyu smile a bit.

"Can you stand up?"

The girl tried to stand up but fell the second she took a step. Thanks to Tzuyu's reflexes, she was caught in her arms.

While holding her, Tzuyu stared at her face for a few seconds and began to blush. She then coughed.

"Since you can't walk yet, let me carry you."

"Oh no. I can handle it." The shorter girl then tried to take a step but fell again when she placed her foot down. And of course, Tzuyu caught her.

"See? Come on hop on my back. I'll take you with me since I was going to eat anyways."

The girl hopped on Tzuyu's back and held on tightly, making Tzuyu smile. Tzuyu held the girl's cane and started to walk.

"Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, the moment they entered it, they smelled the beautiful aroma coming from the kitchen. Tzuyu put the girl down on the chair of her favorite spot and gave her the cane. She then sat across the girl. 

The waiter saw them and walked to them. She the greeted the both of them.

"Good afternoon to you both! Especially you, Tzuyu."

"Good afternoon to you too, Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu then stood up and hugged the said girl.

"It's been a while since the last time you've been here."

"I just don't want to go outside my room." Tzuyu shrugged.

"Are you still mad at your mother?"

Tzuyu sighed. 

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Well, it's hard not to. And that's not why we're here today."

Dahyun then looked at the girl in front of Tzuyu. "Good afternoon! I'm Kim Dahyun, but you can call me "Dahyun". She then reached her hand out for a handshake. Sana still looked forward and didn't accept the handshake.

"G-good afternoon, D-dahyun-ssi."

Dahyun then looked at her reached-out hand and took it back with her other hand, feeling dejected. Tzuyu then whispered to her.

"Unnie, she cannot see you..."

"Oh," Dahyun said, shocked. She then shook her head.

"The usuals?"

"The usuals." Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Then, I'll be right back!!" Dahyun then ran to the kitchen to tell the chef her order.

Tzuyu then sat back on the chair. And stared at the girl. She then thought that this is the girl that's been bothering her mind since yesterday. The girl that made her want to help her out. The beautiful girl that gave her feelings she has never felt before. She's now in front of her. She then tried to break the ice.

"Umm... I'm sure you're curious about who I am. So, my name's Chou Tzuyu, or Tzuyu as a nickname."

"Hi, Tzuyu. I'm Minatozaki Sana, or you can just call Sana."

"Sana." Tzuyu smiled at the thought the her name rolled off her tongue smoothly.

"Yes." Sana then blushed, trying to look everywhere but not at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu chuckled at the girl's cuteness.

"Nice to meet you then, Sana."

"Nice to meet you too, Tzuyu-ah." Sana said still blushing.

Tzuyu smiled widely at the nickname while blushing a little bit.

They stayed like that, feeling comfortable with each other's presence. Well, until someone bothered them.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter