Chapter 15

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold letters and words - Mandarin

 

Enjoy ^_^

"Appa?"

The said person looked at the voice that was familiar and his whole smile vanished. "T-Tzuyu."

"I can't believe this. Let's go, Sana." Tzuyu turned around and walked the other way, pulling Sana with her.

The man was unconsciously crying as he watched Tzuyu walk away from him. He wiped them and ran to Tzuyu.

 When he got to her, he pulled her arm and made her face him. "Tzuyu, let me explain."

Tzuyu pulled her arm from the grip, "Explain about what, appa? That for three years, you lied to me? Umma told me that she wasn't happy with you anymore, and I hated her for that! Now, how can you explain that?" She shouted, "I trusted you. I even hated umma because of what she said." Tears then began falling from her eyes.

Sana was baffled with what's happening. So this is what Tzuyu has been going through. I can't believe that her own father did that. 

This the first time that Sana hear Tzuyu so broken.

Tzuyu was always laughing and happy when she was with her. So, she thought that Tzuyu rarely cries. Now, that she's hearing her breaking down, Sana's perspective changed. Tzuyu is fragile. She just doesn't show it to anyone.

"Tzuyu, I meant for this to happen to us."

"Then why did you do it? Give me an explanation for that." Tzuyu's father was taken aback with the question.

"I-I don't know also."

"See? Why am I not surprised?" Tzuyu walked near him and poked his chest. "No one in the right mind would do this to his or her family."

The tall girl then pulled Sana to her car, leaving her father standing there. His family went near him and hugged him.

Tzuyu and Sana drove away from the park and went home.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that you had to see that." Tzuyu apologized, still looking at the road. Sana looked at Tzuyu. 

"It's fine, Tzuyu-ah. I also can't believe that he would do that to you and your mother." Tzuyu sighed. "What are you going to do now?"

Tzuyu glanced at Sana and looked back to the road. "I guess I'll talk to umma about this. I need to fix things with her." Sana softly smiled.

"I'll be with you when you do that." Tzuyu looked at Sana and smiled.

"Thank you. But, don't you want to go home?"

"I don't want to yet. I want to be with you today."

"Okay, then. let's go home." 

 

 

When they arrived, Jihyo was already outside watering their plants. She looked at who came and saw both Sana and Tzuyu, getting out of the car. Tzuyu was holding Sana's hand when they walked to her.

"Hey, Jihyo unnie." Jihyo looked at Tzuyu, worriedly.

"Are you okay, Tzuyu-ah? Your eyes are all puffy."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is umma inside?"

"Yeah, she's probably still doing her work." Tzuyu nodded.

"Thank you." She then smiled and walked with Sana inside.

Tzuyu saw her umma in front of her laptop, reading something. They walked near her and Tzuyu called her.

"Umma?" Her mother looked up at her, seeing Tzuyu with Sana.

"Yes, Tzuyu-ah? Good afternoon, Sana-yah." She smiled at the couple.

Sana bowed, "Good afternoon, Auntie." Tzuyu looked at Sana then at her mother.

"Umma, may I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Yes, sure. Please have a seat." Tzuyu followed the instructions and helped Sana sit down beside her. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Tzuyu took a deep breath, "Why did you lie to me?" Her mother was surprised at the question. Sana was confused on what Tzuyu said because it was foreign for her.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Why did you lie to me that you're not happy anymore with appa, when he was the one who cheated on you?" Now, her mother was totally speechless on what she said. She knows? Oh no. She thought.

"H-How did you know this?"

"I saw him with a woman and a child that was as old as when we left." Seeing her mother not speaking, she continued. "Umma, please explain to me what happened. I want to know the truth. I don't want to live in a lie, anymore. Please, just please tell me." Her voice cracked.

Tears fell from her mother's eyes. "I'm sorry, baby. I-I didn't want you to hate your father for what he did."

"And you want me to hate you instead? Umma, you could've just explain everything to me when it happened. I'll understand. Everyday, I always thought that you were the one who broke the family. I always thought that it's your fault why appa doesn't love us anymore. I hated you for everything." Tzuyu sobbed. Sana was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter