Chapter 14

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana went home after her classes only to find her father still up.

Taecyeon looked at her when she cam in and immediately, "Sana. Good thing you're home. Do you want any water or anything?" He asked going to the kitchen to get some water.

Sana watched him get some water and shook her head. "No. I just need to sleep." She then started walking upstairs.

Taecyeon helped her and tried to give her the glass of water. "Take this with you, then. Drink it before you sleep."

Sana glared at him, "I said I don't want any. And don't touch me. I can walk on my own." She walked to her room and slammed it shut.

Taecyeon was still looking at Sana's door after she closed it. And then he sighed. "This is going to take a long time." And he drank the the water then put the glass in the sink.

After, he went to sleep, hoping for her daughter to forgive him.

 

 

 

 

A few days later, it was already Saturday. Meaning, Sana was going to eat with Tzuyu later. Sana got off of her bed and found her way out her room with her undies, walking to the bathroom.

While on the way to the bathroom, she heard a door opening.

"Satang? Are you going somewhere?" Momo asked her.

"Uh, yeah. Tzuyu invited me to eat with her later."

"Oh. Can I join you guys?"

Sana tilted her head at her, "Why? Don't you have any practice later?"

"Nah. It's going to resume on Monday. I don't have anything to do today. So I might as well join you guys." Momo shrugged.

"Okay then. You better take a bath after me." She then walked but stopped and turned to Momo. "Can you help with an outfit that I can wear later?" She shyly asked.

Momo laughed, "Don't I always do that? But if you want an outfit that you can show-off to Tzuyu, you can count on me." She smirked.

Sana blushed, "Y-yeah, thanks, Momoring," She stuttered and went inside the bathroom.

Momo shook her head and went to Sana's room to prepare an outfit perfect for Sana. She roamed through Sana's closet in hopes to find the perfect match of clothes. And fortunately, she found the perfect one. She also got a pair of socks and shoes to pair up with the clothes. She put them down on Sana's bed and cleaned her closet as she made a rummage while in a search.

She went to her room and took care of her own outfit and got a pair of underwear and bra. She scrolled through her phone while waiting for Sana.

 

 

Sana went out the bathroom and went to her room. She closed her door and went to her bed. She stumbled a bit as she didn't see her shoes lying near the bed. She searched for her clothes on the bed. When she felt it, she wore them and sat on the floor to wear her shoes next.

She went outside her room, coming down the stairs. She sat on the couch and rested for a bit, thinking about Tzuyu and their supposed 'date' but with a third wheel. She was a little bit disappointed but very much happy so Momo can take a break and know Tzuyu more.

After a few minutes, she heard Momo coming down the stairs. She stood up, "Momoring, do I look okay?"

Momo looked at her and was proud of her choice of clothes. "Not okay, Sana." Sana frowned, "You look perfect!" Momo clapped.

Sana smiled and shook her head. "I was going to be disappointed when you said that I don't look okay."

"Well, you look beautiful and perfect which are more than okay."

"Thanks, Momo-yah."

They both heard a car stopping in front of their house. They got their things and went outside. Sana was excited for Tzuyu's reaction.

 

 

 

When Sana and Momo got out of their house, Tzuyu looked at them and was mesmerized at Sana's outfit.

Sana was wearing a half sleeveless shirt with white and red stripes, which showed her shoulders. And for the bottom, she wore a  dark blue denim skirt with a white ribbon of the top. She was wearing red knee socks with two white stripes on top, and blue and white sneakers. This outfit also complimented her blond hair.

So, Tzuyu was basically gawking at Sana.

Momo noticed this and smirked. She coughed, taking Tzuyu out of her trance. Tzuyu shook her head and walked near both Momo and Sana.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning, Tzuyu. Momo's coming with us if that's okay with you."

"Oh that's fine! The more the merrier like everyone says. Let's go inside the car." Tzuyu helped Sana walk to the car and let her inside the passenger seat. After, she also helped Momo go inside the car, getting thank you's from the sisters. She went inside the driver seat and drove to her favorite restaurant.

"Where are we eating, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked.

"Jeongyeon unnie's restaurant."

"Really? Oh, I can't wait to see the girls. I'm also curious if Nayeon unnie will be there."

"Maybe. Since you don't have work today. She might be helping Jeongyeon unnie."

Sana called Momo, who was in the back seat. "Momoring, you're going to meet some new people. I hope you'll like them."

"If they are your and Tzuyu's friends, then I'll like them." She smiled.

 

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, the three went to their usual spot. Dahyun came later to give them their menu.

"Here are your menus,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter