Chapter 13

Blinded By The Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sniff*

"That smells great," Sana moaned. 

Sana was woken up by a sweet aroma coming from downstairs. Even though she didn't want to wake up yet, her body nonetheless got up from her bed and started to follow the beautiful aroma of food, but before she went there, she took a bath first and went to continue walking downstairs. Of course she did this while reaching out her hands so that she wouldn't bump into something.

Sana started walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. The noise while she was walking, made three people turn their heads to her.

"Good morning, Satang! Have a seat. Tzuyu's here." And as if on cue, Tzuyu stood up and helped Sana sit on her chair. Sana was grateful for the gesture.

She smelled the food in front of her and realized that it was her favorite food. The girl then smiled,"Thank you for cooking me this, Momoring."

Momo felt guilty, "I didn't cook that, Sana."

Sana looked at her curiously, "What do you mean?" She then looked at Tzuyu, who's on her right. "Was it you, Tzuyu-ah?"

"N-no," Tzuyu then looked at the person in front of Sana, mouthing to tell her the truth.

"I-it was me, Sana," Taecyeon said.

Sana froze at the voice and immediately sat up straight in her chair. "What are you doing here?" She asked coldly, getting ready to stand from the table. 

"I took a leave from work." 

"To what? Hurt me again? Punish me again like you do all the time?" Sana bursted and stood up from the table. She was ready to walk until a soft hand grabbed her arms, firmly.

"Sana. Stay. Listen to his explanation," Tzuyu said.

"And listen to that will hurt me?" Sana turned to her, "Stop it, Tzuyu. You don't even know anything."

Tzuyu was taken aback from what Sana said. She then started to get mad, "I may not know anything. But I know that your father has an explanation that you would want to hear. Something that would change something between the two of you,"  she snapped.

Sana was startled at Tzuyu's outburst. She hesitated but eventually, she surrendered. "Okay, okay," She sighed then sat down again.

"Thank you," Tzuyu said.

Sana crossed her arms and leaned her back against the chair. "So, what's your explanation?"

"Sana, please, just tone it down," Momo said but Sana didn't listen to her and continued to glare at the man who she called "appa".

"Well?" Sana continued.

Taecyeon sighed as he understood why Sana was being like that to him. "I took a leave so I can see you this morning and cook something for you."

"And how did you know that I like tteokbokki?"

"Momo told me." Then he looked at Momo.

Sana then glared at Momo. Eventhough she's blind, Momo can still see the anger in her eyes. "S-sorry." And she hung her head low.

"It's not her fault. I basically pressured her to tell me," Taecyeon defended.

Sana looked at Taecyeon again, unsurprised, "Why am I not surprised?"

"Continue," Sana commanded. "Why did you do this? What ido you want from me?"

"I just wanted to cook for you, that's all," Taecyeon plained but stopped when he felt two people look at him, saying that he should say the truth.

"Is that all?" Sana raised one of her eyebrows.

Taecyeon sighed, "I also wanted to- apologize," he whispered the last part.

"What?"

"I wanted to apologize for the things I've done," he said it more louder.

"And you want me to believe you? After all these years, you're only going to do that now?" Taecyeon looked down at his lap.

"Yes, but I know that you won't believe me."

"Good that you know. Let's go, Tzuyu." Sana stood up and got her bag which she felt on the couch while finding for it. She walked to the door and got her cane then went out the house. Tzuyu followed suit while looking at Taecyeon, mouthing sorry to him. Taecyeon nods.

When the two heard that Tzuyu's car has already drove away, silence came unto them.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked slowly.

"Yeah. I mean I already knew that this is going to be the outcome. I understand her really. I understand why she's like that. I understand why she doesn't believe me. I understand everything. And she's right, why would I do this now when I could've done it earlier?" He hid his face behind his hands, tears streaming down his face.

Momo was hurt when she found her father like that. She stood up from her chair and walked to her father, rubbing his back. "It's better late than never, appa. I know she will forgive you. You just have to wait. She'll loosen up." She smiled at her appa.

And He smiled back at her. "Aja! Hwaiting!" Momo then put her fist up in the air. He did the same.

"Hwaiting!"

 

 

 

 

While in the car,

Tzuyu and Sana were on their way to their way to thr university in an undeafening silence. Sana was facing the window with her head leaning on her fist. Tzuyu keep stealing glances at her in worry. 

Tzuyu, having enough of the silence, decided to speak up. "Sana..."

Sana heard Tzuyu calling her and she just ignored it, still being quiet.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I didn't control myself." Tzuyu then glanced at Sana, looking if she's going to speak, and looked back at the road.

Sana sighed, "I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter