Epilogue

Sparks Fly

It was a fairly average Tuesday evening for the formerly most popular kids of Morrisville High. Chilling in Johnny's basement, the ty spare TV was to baseball, as per usual. Each of them peered down at their phones, waiting for the text letting them know that their soulmates had arrived. 

"Oh, Jungwoo's here!" Yukhei spoke excitedly, rushing up the stairs to go let his boyfriend in. 

Slowly their matches filed in, along with their match's friends, the friends of friends sitting on laps and squeezing in for room on the chewed up old couch and around it. 

There was no way that high school could ever be perfect. But looking around, seeing everyone's smiling and happy faces, Johnny realized it was just as perfect as it could be. 

He and Taeil, sitting in the corner of the couch, Taeil wearing a proud smile, all of his previous insecurities gone. Taeyong and Ten, laying down on the floor, Taeyong no longer afraid to be seen with the boy he loved. Yuta and Sicheng sat on the floor leaning against the ty couch, as in love as two teenagers could possibly be. Kun and his girlfriend, giggling and laughing in the corner. Doyoung and Jaehyun, bickering over the answers to a test in the most loving way possible. Jungwoo leaning against Yukhei's shoulder, finally accepting who he is, letting himself be in love. Mark and Donghyuck, laughing loudly and bothering everyone around them without a single care. Jeno and Jaemin, snuggling in the middle of the couch, their full trust placed in each other. And Chenle and Jisung, those gay freshman, squealing over how adorable Ten and Taeyong were together. 

Yes, they were all different ages, had different ages, came from different places and experienced different experiences. But none of that mattered, none of those cliques from before meant anything. Being kind and friendly was the most important thing now. Without the soulmate thing, everyone would've still been kept apart, and Taeil would have never been his. 

And for that, Johnny was grateful. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

And.....that's it guys! This story is finally over; I can't believe it! I've been working on this since may so it's kind of weird to be done. I've heard from a few people that they're sad this story is ending, and I am too! It's been a big part of my life for the last five months. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has subscribed, upvoted, and/or commented on this story. Appreciation and feedback are what keep fanfic writers going, and you guys always made me feel like my writing was being appreciated! All in all, I really hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. What did you like? Dislike? Let me know in the comments; and maybe I'll incorporate it into my next story!

So, what's next for me? Next on my list for writing is my exo mamma mia au (which you can find here). For NCT stories, I'll be writing the sequel to my nct summer camp au after the exo story (you can find the first one here) (and yes, the dreamies + kun, jungwoo, and lucas will be in the next one!). If you liked this story, you should check out my other stories! Not to plug my own writing but....yeah, I'm plugging my own writing. 

I know some of you have already asked whether there will be a sequel to this story. The answer to that question is....probably. I have lots of ideas, but I have other stuff I want to write first. If I do decide to write a sequel, I will definitely let you all know. 

Thank you all so much, again, for reading this! It was a pleasure to write for you. I hope to see you on my next story!

Love, 

RainbowDonkeys