Chapter 2

The Jung Trap

Chapter 2

“How was school?” Yunho ask his son as they ate dinner. “School was fine, though didn’t gain new friends today but the class was interesting.” answered Changmin.

“Its only your first day, your Eomma and I started talking 10 days after the school started if it wasn’t for the school project he won't talk to me.” Yunho can’t help but smile whenever he tells Changmin stories about the past. “Oh, there's this twin brothers in class, they’re funny, it seems that they’re really close to each other. I wonder what we’ll be like if my brothers and Eomma was here with us.” said Changmin.

As Yunho heard about what his son told him, he quickly change the topic as he think its still not the right time to talk about their family issue. He knows that he should not avoid the topic, but he couldn’t accept the fact that Jaejoong left their small family for 500 million won offered by Yunho’s parents and leave Changmin to him as a ‘souvenir’, he doesn’t want Changmin to know that his mother left him and bring the other two.

Changmin knew that his appa doesn't want to talk about it anymore, and quickly ask his father about work. “So, how’s work?”, Yunho answered and said, “Hmm, its quite tiring but your Uncle Shindong is doing very well guiding me around, and the restaurant is gaining positive response from local media.”

At the twin's house..

The smell of Japanese curry fills the whole kitchen as Jaejoong cooks dinner for the three of them. "Yoochun.. Junsu.. dinner's ready!"

As the twins heard they're mother called them, they quickly stop what they're doing and help him set up the dining table. Jaejoong gave the twins a generous serving of the curry, he knows that the twins love his cooking.

"So how's school? Met new friends?" Asked Jaejoong.

Junsu was the first one to respond, "Schools okay, we have one new classmate and he came from America. His korean is good so I think we'll get along."

"But, he seems shy. The teacher told us that he looks a bit like us." Added Yoochun.

"Oh really? Well, always be good to your classmates especially the new ones. I was shy before too, but I had this classmate who always like to talk to me even though I ignore him. Eventually, he convinced me to talk to him after our teacher assigned us as pairs during a school project." Jaejoong smiled as he reminsced that moment. 

"Are you still friends with him?" asked Yoochun. 

"Well, he left, we don't have any communication at all. The only friends that I have right now are your godparents: Heechul and Leeteuk.", replied Jaejoong. 

The trio talked throughout the whole dinner sharing what happened to their day. After Jaejoong cleaned up and the twins took their shower. He tucked the twins to bed and kissed them good night. Jaejoong was sipping his hot cup of tea, when his phone rang. 

"Hey Chullie, what's up?", answered Jaejoong.

"Jae, are you available tomorrow?" Asked Heechul.

"Yeah, I'm available, what is it about?"

"Leeteuk's friend is looking for a sous chef for his friend's restaurant. Maybe you'd like to try? The pays good, that's the first thing I asked before calling you. You're looking for a job with better pay right?" 

"Yeah, but I'm still thinking about resigning. You know that Mr. Jang hoon helped me a lot during the time that I don't know what to do with the twins after he left me."

"Yeah, I know that. He helped us all, but I think he will understand you." 

"I'll talked to him tomorrow. I'll let you know immediately, thanks Chullie!" 

"Ok. Say 'Hi' to the twins for me. Goodbye!" Jaejoong ended the call and prepares himself to sleep.

 

AN: Short update. Hehe.. is it boring? I hope not! Let me know please? Click subscribe or follow the story for updates.