Chapter 3

The Jung Trap

Thank you for the comments, up votes, and subscription! Reading your comments made my day! Here's the next chapter. :)

 

Chapter 3

The next morning, after sending the twins to school. Jaejoong arrived at work, while waiting for his boss, Seo Jang Hoon, he prepared all the ingredients they need for the special breakfast menu that the restaurant offers. After a few minutes Mr. Seo arrived. Jaejoong went to his boss’ office, knocked, and was welcome with a smile.

“What can I do for you Jaejoong-ah?” asked Seo Jang Hoon.

Jaejoong proceed, “Uhm, Hyeong, I would like to discuss something with you. I hope you’ll hear me out till the end.” A quick nod of approval from Mr. Seo. “Well, there’s a new restaurant who’s looking for a Sous Chef, and Leeteuk’s friend is looking someone to get the job. Heechul told me about it. I was thinking of applying for the position. He said the pay is good, and since the twins are now 10 years old, I need to earn more money to save and provide their needs. I will not leave the restaurant, it's just that I will work there during the day and would work here in the evening.” Jaejoong quickly examined Seo Jang Hoon’s expression.

“Hmm, so your asking for my approval then?” ask Seo Jang Hoon.

“Yes, Hyeong.” answered Jaejoong.

“What if I don’t agree? What will you do?”

“I’ll call Heechul right away and would tell him that I’ll just help him find another person for the job.” replied Jaejoong.

“Then I don’t agree.” said Seo Jang Hoon. Jaejoong hides his disappointment, but thinks its for his own good. Jang Hoon helped him 10 years back after he is at his wits end, after Yunho’s parents threw him out. He was one of the person who helped him to get back on his feet. Then suddenly Jang Hoon said, “I don’t agree that you work here after you work at that restaurant, what would the twins think about me huh? That I let their eommoni work even though his tired. What if your body can’t handle both work? Huh?”

“No, Hyeong, I know I can handle both.” Jaejoong answered.

“No, you listen to me. I’ll let you work there, it's time for you to earn more for the twins. If you still want to work here, then do it during the kids vacation or anytime you feel like it.” Seo Jang Hoon said.

“Then, what about the room upstairs? Staying there is part of my salary as well.” asked Jaejoong.

“You stay there, I know you need it and like I said you can work here during the twins’ vacation. That’s how your going to pay me. Understood?” said Seo Jang Hoon.

“Ok, Hyeong I understood. Thank you very much for agreeing.” Jaejoong is beaming with happiness.

“Call Heechul, then prepare me some breakfast.” ordered Seo Jang Hoon.

“Yes, Hyeong.” Jaejoong leaves the room and prepares the meal, after doing serving Jang Hoon his breakfast he dialed Heechul’s number and told him the news.

“I told you Jang Hoon Hyeong would agree! He helped us throughout the years, especially you. After that man left you.. Oh, I’m wrong, his not a man! He’s a coward man! It’s not your fault that the third baby died, he knows that month was your due and yet he still goes to that business trip! Listening to his parents, being a good son, but not being a good husband and father! He didn’t even know that his parents made you their servant even though your seven months pregnant! Aish, my blood boils every time I remember it! And you! If I hadn't caught you that day you wouldn't tell us!" Heechul blurted out his disappointment.

Jaejoong, felt sad after hearing what Heechul said, but what can he do? He loves Yunho so much, even though his parents made him do all those things while his pregnant with the triplets he doesn’t want them to have a bad relationship. He knows Yunho loves his parents very much. Jaejoong tries to defend Yunho from Heechul saying, “He is just disappointed that one of our triplets died, it's my fault that my baby died. If I didn’t move that much and fell, if I took everything with care my baby would still be here with me going to school with his brothers. My family would be complete. Yunho will not abandon me.” Jaejoong felt like crying, thinking back its his fault one of his sons died, he should be blamed.

“Hiya! You’re crying are you? Stop it. Still, it's not an excuse to abandon you and the twins. What's more he didn't have the balls to say it in your face he just let his parents do what they want to you. If I see him, I would punch that guy for making my Joongie cry and letting you raised the twins on your own! I hope he's not happy!” Heechul is still ranting and saying everything that he wants to say.

“You don’t need to do that. What would Siwon do if he picks you up at the police station? Haha.. Having you and Leeteuk, and even Jang Hoon Hyeong is enough. You helped me a lot, especially that day when they (Yunho’s parents) threw me out at the hospital after giving birth. We managed, and now the twins are now 10 years old.” said Jaejoong.

“Yeah, you’re right. I just can’t help it my hormones are doing all of this! Ok then, I’ll call Leeteuk and tell him that your gonna take the job. Let’s see each other soon, after I’m done with my first trimester! Siwon’s really stubborn and wouldn't let me do anything! I miss you! Visit me once in a while, bring the twins here.” said Heechul.

“Yeah, I will. The twins would love to visit you as well. Bye!” after that Jaejoong returns to the kitchen to prepare, ten minutes left until they start opening the restaurant.

----

Author's note:

I hope this chapter is according to your liking. Please subscribe and comment! Tell me what you think about this chapter.

For the next chapter, I'm thinking of telling what happened 10 years ago or would you like for the triplets to get to know each other know?