Chapter 10

The Jung Trap

On the way to Yunho’s house, Jaejoong was explaining to Heechul and Leeteuk the reason behind his tears, “Changmin’s father, Jung Yunho is the man who abandoned me. I really hope it’s not him, I hope my gut feeling is wrong, I don’t know what I’ll do.” Truth to be told, even though Jaejoong loves the man so much, but he cannot ignore the feelings of hatred he felt for him. Jaejoong didn't want the twins to associate themselves with his “ex-husband”. Jaejoong can't understand why did Yunho left them, casting them away just because he lost their third child. What’s worse is that Yunho’s mother was the one who told him to leave, telling him that Yunho doesn’t want to associate himself with Jaejoong anymore since he lost their child. According to Yunho's mother, the reputation of the Jung Group will decline if they knew that the “wife” of Yunho lost one of the child. He doesn’t want to believe her and would like to talk to Yunho to clarify things about what really happen, that he missed a step on the stairs because of Yunho's “fiancée”, and even though Yunho's mother is there at the scene he didn't help Jaejoong. They only react when they saw a pool of blood on the floor where Jae joong fell, making him go into early labor.

 

“What?! So I met the bastard all along? That’s why he looks familiar to me.” said Heechul.

 

“Oh, so you’ve met him Heechul? It’s been a long time since we’ve seen him that I can’t remember it myself. When Jae showed us his pictures I didn’t really care since he looks like a playboy to me. Sorry Jaejoong that you just heard it now.” said Leeteuk.

 

“It’s ok, I didn’t know he is like that. I was fooled by his words and promises. I thought after losing my parents I found shelter in him. My life have been so miserable at their house.” Jae joong sighed.

 

After a few minutes they arrived at the address written on the card. Heechul and Leeteuk is surprised as to how rich Jung Yunho is. Well, they expect Yunho to be rich, but they didn't expect him to be a billionaire. Jae joong told Heechul and Leeteuk to stay inside the car and wait for them. Heechul was against with the idea, but respected Jae joong's decision.

 

Jae joong is so nervous, scenarios run on his mind, who will open the door? He really hopes that it will not be the Jung Yunho that he knew. His most hated man, yet also the love of his life. The door opened, and a tear escaped in his eyes as he saw Yunho. Its Jung Yunho. There's a lot of question in Jae joong's mind, “Why does he have to be Changmin's father? Is Changmin his son too? How come Yunho never arrived in the hospital? Why did Yunho abandoned them? When he promised that he would make Jae joong happy, that he would take care of Jae joong and their children. Why did Yunho take Changmin away from him? What have he done wrong for him to be hated by Yunho? He did everything for Yunho and yet the man left him.”


Yunho's POV

Yunho happily opened the door, he knew that it was the twin's mother that he will be meeting. He would like to take the opportunity to thank Yoochun and Junsu's mother for taking care of his son, Changmin. For treating him as if he owns the child, but all of his excitement were gone when the one he saw at the door was Kim Jaejoong, his “wife”. “Wife” since they are planning to get married after Jae joong had the kids, but it never happened since Jae joong run away from him leaving Changmin. And the next thing he knew they died. 

 

If Jae joong's mind is full of questions that needs to be answered, it is also the same with Yunho. “Why is he here? The investigation said that they were dead. Is he here to get Changmin from him? Why did Jae joong left Changmin? What cause him to go crazy as told by his mother? Where are his two other children? Why did Jae joong never returned? Why did he not contact Yunho? then it struck him, if he is the mother of Yoochun and Junsu? Does it mean that Yoochun and Junsu are his sons? and finally the last questions in his head. Could he forgive Jae joong after what he did to Changmin and him? in Yunho's point of view, a responsible mother should never leave and abandoned his child regardless of the situation.


“What are you doing here?” Yunho's voice was stern.

 

Jae joong slightly flinch, but he managed to keep his cool wiped his tears and replied, “I came here to get my sons, Yoochun and Junsu. Where are they?”

 

“Jae joong, are they my children?” Yunho directly asked Jae joong.

 

Jae joong got irritated with Yunho's question, how dare he asked Jae joong about their children. “Your children? They. Are. MY. Children!” Jae joong shout the name of the twins for them to hear, he needs to leave this house now or else the wall that he build up to this day will crumble. ”Yoochun, Junsu! Eomma's here!”

 

Yunho grab Jae joong's arm and asked, “Jae joong! I'm asking you. Are they my kids?!”

 

Jae joong dodge the question and ask Yunho back freeing himself from Yunho's tight grip, “Then how about Changmin huh? Is he my son? Is he my son, Yunho?”

 

“Yes! Changmin is the son you abandoned! How could a mother leave his child alone?! Don't you know how he suffered?! You don't know since you only took Yoochun and Junsu with you! Why, Jae joong? Why?!”

 

Jae joong didn't expect to answer from Yunho, but what surprised him was the fact that Jae joong abandoned Changmin, wherein fact the one who abandoned them was him.

 

“Abandoned? You're the one who…” Jae joong was about to speak when the children arrive.

 

“Eomma? Uncle Yunho?” asked Yoochun.

 

“Are you fighting?” asked Changmin, worry is evident on his face. Junsu standing on the distance assessing the situation.

 

Yunho and Jae joong composed themselves when the children arrived. Jae joong went inside the house, hugged Changmin and told the kid, “Changmin-ah, it was nice seeing you.” Jae joong smiled, he felt relieved that his son, Changmin, is alive. “I love you so much! I'll be back!” added Jae joong kissing the forehead of the boy. Changmin was shocked with the words Jae joong told him. After doing it to Changmin, Jae joong stood up and took the hands of Yoochun and Junsu. The kids didn't had the chance to say their goodbyes to Changmin and Yunho as they are pulled immediately outside by Jae joong. Leeteuk and Heechul took the boys and their things inside the car and left. When Jae joong went inside the car, he wasn't able to control himself from crying, hugging Yoochun and Junsu that seems to be in dazed as to why their mother is crying.


At Yunho's house

Changmin was still surprised with what Jae joong told him, but after a few minutes he was able to ask Yunho. “Appa, what is it all about?”

 

Yunho is still not ready to answer Changmin and just said, “You'll know it soon, not now son.” grabbing his phone, looking on his phone contacts.

 

Changmin couldn't contain his emotions anymore, there it is, he was ignored with the information he thinks he needs to know. He snapped and said, “When? Just when I will know those things? What is it that you don't want me to know Appa?!” and tears started to roll in his face. “Why is it not always the right time? Is Kim Jae joong my mother, Appa? Is he? He's the one in the picture we saw earlier?”

 

Yunho didn't reply.

 

A tear-stained Changmin said, “Appa, please. I beg you… answer me, please. I want to hear it from you.”

 

Yunho sighed and faced Changmin, “Yes.” Finally, he was able to say to Changmin that his mother is Kim Jaejoong, but how would he introduce Jaejoong if his heart and mind is full of questions and pain. 

 

Changmin cried, Yunho hugged the kid and told him, “I didn't know he was alive. I don't know what to say if you ask me why did your own mother abandoned you, why he left us to be with your brothers. I'm sorry Changmin. Forgive me, I don't really know what to say to you right now. I promise. I thought.. I thought he's dead, they're dead. Let me just organized my thoughts, then we’ll talk. Okay? I'll tell everything that you need to know, I promise we'll talk.” Changmin nod and kept crying all night until he fell asleep into Yunho's arm. Yunho spend the night drinking at his office, he grabbed his phone and dialed a number. “Hello, it's me. I need to talk to you about an important matter, I think you had a mistake with the investigation. I want to know why.” and he hung up the phone and continue drinking.


At Jaejoong's house.

After Leeteuk and Heechul helped them with their things he decided to have a heart to heart talk with the twins. He knows that anytime soon Yoochun and Junsu would ask him since they heard him and Yunho arguing.

 

“Eomma, about earlier…” Yoochun asked his mother.

 

The moment Jae joong awaits, “Yes, Yoochun what is it?”

 

Yoochun look at Junsu giving signals to his sibling to ask Jae joong about what they saw earlier at Yunho's study room. “Well, Eomma… We… we saw your picture at Uncle Yunho's house. Do you two know each other?”

 

Jae joong didn't expect the question Junsu asked him, he expected it to be about the argument they had earlier. “What photo?”

 

This time Yoochun answered, “In the picture, you and Uncle Yunho are hugging each other. You are still young there. I think it's the time when you were pregnant. Is it with us?”

 

“Is Uncle Yunho our father? Is he?” asked Junsu directly.

 

Jae joong nod a yes, “Yes, he is your father.” There's no point in hiding, sooner or later they will know, and he wants the twins to know it directly from him.

 

“But he abandoned us.” added Jae joong, the smile on Yoochun and Junsu's face fade when they heard what their mother have said.

 

“Huh? Abandoned?” asked Junsu.

 

Jae joong once again nod in agreement.

 

“Why? Do you know why?” asked Yoochun.

 

“I don't really want you to know what happened, but I trust you, and I know that one day you'll ask me. I didn't think that it will happen sooner than I expected.” said Jae joong and continued, “After giving birth to the three of you.”

 

“Eomma, you mean that Changmin is our brother?” asked Junsu.

 

“Yes, he is your brother. Yunho said so.” smiled Jae joong and he continued, “Your grandmother told me that because one of the children died, your father doesn't want to see me and told me to leave the house with you two. They told me that I was a disgrace to the Jung Group.”

 

“What that's it? He left you with that reason?” Junsu is upset with his father after what he heard.

 

“And you agree with it? Why didn't you talked?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I'm not in the right state of mind when they told me that, because I'm thinking about Changmin. I'm sure I heard your brother cry. I'm awake when they've done the procedure. I'm awake… “ Jae joong started crying and continued, “I've taken care of you three, so when I heard that one of my children died I can't help, but to blame myself. I thought I didn't protect you enough. I'm sorry… I'm sorry. “ and he started hugging the twins.

 

Yoochun and Junsu still have a lot of questions to ask, but after seeing their mother cried so much because of what happened they decided not to ask further.

 

“Yoochun, Junsu, I don't want you associate yourself with Yunho. Remember that he abandoned us, I don't want you to feel the feelings I felt… The feeling of abandonment Jung Yunho gave me. Please? Do it for me.” said Jae joong.

 

“But Eomma… how about Changmin.” said Yoochun.

 

“I'll get Changmin from Yunho so we could be together okay? I'll do anything for the four of us to be together.” said Jae joong touching Yoochun's face, showing his determination to get Changmin from Yunho.

 

“Why don't we ask Uncle Yunho to say sorry to you, so that we could be a family. Can we not do that?” Asked Junsu. Jae joong didn't expect Junsu to say that, but he thinks its just to painful for him to do that. Plus, they don't know if Yunho is still single or dating someone. Thinking about that made Jae joong's heart throbbed in pain.

 

“Junsu, I know you want a complete family… But with the situation that we have. I don't think it is possible. My focus is to get Changmin from Yunho. And please, stay away from Yunho, I don't want you associating yourself from him. Okay?” said Jae joong.

 

The twins look at each other and nod at Jae joong. Jae joong hugged the twins and kissed their foreheads. He instructed Yoochun and Junsu to go to their rooms and prepare to sleep for tonight.


Author's note: 

Hello guys! I know its been awhile since I've last updated my story, but here is Chapter 10 and I really hope you'll like it. For the next chapter, I'm thinking of giving you a back story -> YunJae's love story, pregnancy, birth, and time when Yunho's mother told Jae to leave them. So we'll know what really happened that time. I would to thank you for the support you've given to my story... It really makes me happy!