Chapter 13 - Birth and Lies

The Jung Trap

Despite Yunho's parents being against Yunho and Jae joong's relationship they didn't stop and continue the relationship that they have, now that they are just waiting for their children to arrive. Yunho blocked his parents' number or any way that they would able to contact him. It's his way of saying that if you're against my decision then let us not talk. They still attend their classes at the University, but it came to the point that Jae joong can't attend anymore because of the bad morning sickness and dizziness he felt, plus Jae joong's belly is getting bigger and heavier as he is on his fifth month, Yunho decided that he should live with Jae joong now that his stomach is bigger and he knew that Jae joong probably needed his help. They had another scheduled appointment with the doctor, unfortunately, Yunho wasn't able to attend this appointment because of the school requirement he had. Jae joong thought that this appointment will be good news for them, but it's the opposite. He needs Yunho right now.

"Jae joong-ssi, hmm.. How do I say this?" as the Doctor, Lee Soo Man is thinking on what way he would tell Jae joong the bad news especially he is alone without Yunho.

Jae joong just sat there waiting for the doctor to continue the news he needs to say.

"The babies are doing okay, but not your heart. You see, as the babies grow it will occupy part of your body, if we are just talking about one or two babies I think your body could handle it, but as I can see carrying three will result an early death for you or the baby. One of the baby will occupy the space near your heart based on your ultrasound and we don't want that to happen. So I need you and Yunho to think about it. I suggest we remove one of the babies." said the Doctor.

"What are the chances if I pushed through with the three of them?" asked Jae joong.

"For now, the chances of survival for you and your children is still high, about 60%, but as they grow until 7 to 8 months that's where the start of your struggle. There will be time that you can't walk because of the weight. Breathing will also be hard for you as one of the babies will push him/her body to your lungs which will give you the difficulty in breathing."

Jae joong just listens to what the doctor say, they end the appointment with a heavy heart. Jae joong quickly went home and cry by himself sliding his back down carefully on the wall after he arrived and close the door. He kept asking God, why him? Why does he need to suffer all of this, being an orphan, left with nothing, the known fact that his parents in law not liking him, and now his baby is sharing the same bad faith with him? Struggling for its dear life even though it's still not born. He wants Yunho, he wants his boyfriend, but can't manage to call him and to be there for him.

Since the other one didn't call him after the appointment Yunho returned home, he was worried. When he opened the door, Yunho found Jae joong sitting on the floor crying by himself. He quickly went to where Jae joong is, and hug the pregnant man. Jae joong hug Yunho really tight crying even more now that Yunho is here with him.

"Jae joong, why are you crying? Did the doctor said something?" asked Yunho. Jae joong nod as he cries, but manage to tell briefly the appointment with the doctor.

"The doctor said hnnngg, that it is bad for me to carry three of our babies and we need to let go one of them. But Yunho… hnnngg.. I don't want that! I don't want to let go… I need the three of them! Hhnnnggg.." Jae joong cried even more. Yunho can't help but to shed a tear along Jae joong, why does Jae joong needs to suffer these? he's sure that the three children will bring them joy and completeness especially to Jae joong.

"I'll take care all of you okay? We will not give up our babies, if that's what you want. I'll call the doctor to let him know about our decision okay? Don't cry, I'm sure the babies are crying as well. They don't want to see their mother crying. The bond that they have with you is stronger, believe in your children." Yunho carefully lift Jae joong and put him into bed letting Jae joong rest because of his exhaustion from crying too much. Yunho brushed Jae joong's bangs away and saw the puffiness of his eyes indicating that the pregnant man is crying for hours. He called the doctor to let him know about their decision, the doctor gave him instruction on what to do in case Jae joong had a hard time breathing and walking. After three hours, Jae joong woke up and went to the living area and saw that Yunho prepared some food for him. Although he is still sad, he manage to put up a smile for the efforts Yunho did for him, he really appreciates the man. Jae joong carefully sat on the table as Yunho finishes the things they need to start eating. Jae joong asked what happened to Yunho's day at the University and if he was successful with his project and the other happily replied that it was a success. The two was about to finish eating when they heard the doorbell rang. Both of them are not expecting any visitor, Yunho stood up to check who is at the door.


 

"Eomma? Appa??" said Yunho.

Three individuals sat on the table facing each other. Jae joong prepared tea for their visitors, his "in-laws". Mrs. Jung is carefully scanning the apartment Jae joong is currently living in. She noticed that Jae joong only have a few things in the living room, but she can't complain about the cleanliness of the apartment. After he prepared the tea, Jae joong carefully sat on the table to join the Jung Family. Mr. Jung was the first one to react, asking about the condition of Jae joong, "How are you feeling now Jae joong?"

"I'm doing well now, thank you for the last time." said Jae joong.

Mr. Jung just nod in return.

"What do you need from us? How did you know that Jae joong lives here? Did you investigate him?" asked Yunho.

"Why yes of course, I want to know the person my son is marrying!" said Mrs. Jung.

Yunho and Jae joong are shock, but was not convinced by the statement of his mother.

"You are not against our relationship?" asked Yunho.

"You've given me a shock, yes. What do you think your reaction would be if you we're on our shoes?" said Mr. Jung.

"We thought that you are studying hard to be the next leader of our company, and then we found out that you got Kim Jae joong pregnant. And you only told us about it, after almost six months the child is conceived! As your mother, I am deeply hurt.", said Mrs. Jung.

The young couple felt guilty after hearing Mrs. Jung, if they were on the Jung couple shoes they would also get mad at the actions of their son.

Feeling guilty Yunho was the first one to speak, followed by Jae joong.

"Eomma, Appa, we are really sorry for the actions that we made. Especially me, your son. I know it was wrong and I got mad for the words you have said to Jae joong. I love him, so I'm also hurt with the words you told him during our visit."

It is now Jae joong's turn to speak, "Mr. and Mrs. Jung, I am really sorry for our actions, we know that you only want, what's best for Yunho. But I love him and I want to be with him forever. I promise that I will love your son. I could sign a prenuptial agreement to show you that my intentions are clear and not with money."

"Aigoo, Jae joong, our son-in-law is being too formal with us, call us Eomma and Appa." said Mrs. Jung.

"We can't replace your parents, and you must not forget them, but because of their early demise I think they would be happy if you call and treat us like your parents since you'll be a member of our family." said Mr. Jung.

"Yes, Appa. Eomma." looking at the couple with all smiles. Jae joong is so happy with the good news they received after what he heard from the doctor's appointment earlier.

Mrs. Jung noticed Jae joong's puffy eyes and ask the pregnant man, "What happened to your eyes? I hope you two did not have a fight."

"Ah it's not like that." said Jae joong and looked at Yunho. The taller man got the signal and explained it to his mother.

"Jae joong and I will be having triplets…" the Jung couple were surprised that they would have three, "Earlier he had a check up and the doctor said that it would be best to give up one of the triplets, as it will not do good in Jae joong's body. He didn't take the news quite well." said Yunho.

"Omo.." mutter Mrs. Jung putting both of her hand to .

"But don't worry, we are not giving up. I'll take care of myself, so you'll be able to see three of your grandchildren." assured Jae joong.

"Jae joong, I would like you accept our invitation to live with us, now that we heard what the doctor said. I'm not insulting the situation you're currently in, but sons I don't want my grandchildren to live in this small apartment knowing that their father is the sole heir of the Jung's group." said Mrs. Jung.

The two looked at each other, Jae joong nod in agreement to accept the proposal of Mrs. Jung. "We would gladly accept your invitation Eommeoni." said Jae joong, then Yunho took Jae joong's hand and smiled at each other.

"Perfect! Just let me know if you need anything from now on my dear." said Mrs. Jung.

After they are done, the old couple left Jae joong's apartment. Yunho and Jae joong are so happy that finally their relationship is now accepted by the Jung couple.

"I'm so happy right now Jae! I thought this day will never happen. I love you! I love you!" and Yunho kisses Jae joong's lips passionately and carefully lift him.. After putting him down he also kissed Jae joong's belly. The beautiful man kissed in return and hug his husband to be. He is so over the moon the right now, he felt that one of the thorns plucked into his heart is removed.

"I love you too, Yunho!" said Jae joong.


 

Yunho arranged everything before they leave the apartment, and it took them a month before they finished everything, Good thing that Jae joong's apartment lease contract is finally done, so they are leaving the apartment for good. Jae joong only have a few things to bring, a few clothes, his family's albums, few documents he uses for school and a laptop. They arrived at the main residence around evening, and was welcomed by the helpers of the house.

"Good evening young master, Yunho." said the helper bowing to Yunho, she shift a little to where Jae joong is standing and greet him as well, "Good evening young master, Jae joong." and did the same thing she did with Yunho.

Jae joong returned the courtesy the helper gave him and said, "Good evening."

"Yunho-ah! Jae joong-ah!" as Yunho's mother greeted the young couple by kissing their cheeks.

"Welcome to our house Jae joong, but this time you are now part of this house." said Mrs. Jung.

"Thank you, Eomeonim and Abeonim!" said Jae joong, he cannot hide the happiness his feeling.

"Have you had your dinner? I could prepare something for the both of you." asked Mrs. Jung.

"Yes Eomma, we ate at the restaurant before coming here. I think Jae joong needs to rest, he packed all day, while I'm at school finishing my requirements for graduation." said Yunho.

"Ok then, once again. Welcome to our home Jae joong. How far along are you? I'm sorry I forgot to ask." said Mr. Jung.

"I'm now on my late 6th month, and the babies are getting heavier each day and we get a few movements from then." said Jae joong.

The young couple went to Yunho's room to spend their first night at Yunho's house. "How are you feeling Jae?" asked Yunho.

Jae joong carefully sat himself to bed before replying, "I'm so happy, I thought this day will never come. Too bad I wasn't able to finish my course this semester." said Jae joong touching his belly, playing with his belly button, he heard that touching it will make the babies as they are being tickled.

"You can always finish it after you gave birth." said Yunho.

"But I want to watch my children grow, I think I'll go back to school after they are already one or two years old. I'm sorry, I will not be much of help financially." said Jae joong.

"Oh, its okay. Don't worry about it. You are now with me so money will not be an issue, and please let me do my job as the provider." said Yunho.

Jae joong nod in agreement. Yunho went to bed to be with Jae joong, touch and kiss Jae joong's belly, it's now time to show his affection for his children. Whenever Yunho kisses and talks to their children, Jae joong wants to cry because of happiness, after all the hardships he experience, he was happy that Yunho is one of the persons that helped him not to give up. Yunho gave a lot of butterfly kisses to Jae joong's belly.

"Ahh.. Yunho, that tickles! Oh my god!" said Jae joong.

"You only felt ticklish?" Yunho sadly reacts, then return to give kisses, this time sensually and slowly.

"I know you want it, but remember what the doctor said." said Jae joong.

"I know, I'm just joking. Let me have a lot after the babies are born okay?" as Yunho give one last kiss on his belly, before going up to kiss Jae joong's lips.

Jae joong kissed back and said, "Yes, of course! I love you, Yunho.. You and our children are my everything!" before he felt the urge to yawn, indicating that he was sleepy and already tired.

"Go ahead and sleep first, I'll just unpacked some of your stuff so it will not be too much for you." said Yunho.

"I'm sorry, Yunnie! I'm really tired today from packing. I need to lie down. I love you!" said Jae joong.

"And I love you too, and the kids! Good night!" as Yunho get the clothes out of the Jae joong's bag.


 

The day of Yunho's graduation came, Jae joong will attend together with Yunho's parents, unfortunately, the triplets decided to give their mother a morning sickness and a heartburn, one of the effects carrying triplets, and Jae joong cannot attend the ceremony.

Jae joong is lying in bed crying, facing against Yunho. He is so disappointed that he cannot attend the graduation of his husband-to-be.

"Jae, are you sure your okay? If you want me not to attend the graduation just tell me, I'll stay here with you." said Yunho.

"We can't do that, Eommeoni told me that she really wants to see you march and celebrate your graduation. I'll just wait for you here. Maybe the kids wants me to rest." said Jae joong.

A knock was heard and it was Yunho's dad, telling him that they should head to the University to attend his graduation. Yunho kissed Jae joong goodbye, and told him that he will come back. Jae joong lied down and continue resting. After a few hours, a knock was heard and Jae joong told the helper or whoever is at the door to proceed and he was surprised that a vase of assorted flowers have been delivered, together with an expensive watch. Jae joong thanked the helper and checked who is the sender. Jae joong knows that he should not be angry or sad, but he was jealous, really jealous when he saw who the sender is. It was Taemin, congratulating Yunho for his graduation and telling Yunho that he loved him and to get married together. Jae joong crumpled the letter and threw the vase on the floor and the watch, smashing it into pieces.

After the graduation ceremony and lunch they had, Mrs. Jung passed by his son and his boyfriend's room when he heard a glass breaking. She went and knock on the door, and saw Jae joong crying on the floor. She went and ask Jae joong, "Why are you crying? Oh my God, what are these on the floor? Jessica! Jessica!"

The helper, Jessica is quick to response, "Yes, madam."

"Clean this mess right now, Jae joong-ah, are you alright? What happened?" asked Mrs. Jung.

Realizing that what he had done is childish Jae joong ask Mrs. Jung, "I got jealous, am I being unreasonable Eommeoni?" He gave the note he received from Taemin, Mrs. Jung just laugh and said.

"Ah this? You should not worry about it, Taemin is just joking Yunho. They are like siblings." said Mrs. Jung.

"But…" said the tear-stained Jae joong.

"Believe me, Yunho even said so right? Go ahead and take a rest, Yunho will return in a few hours as they had a board meeting, presenting him as the new Vice President of the company. You should congratulate him." said Mrs. Jung. The helper clean up the shards on the floor and Jae joong silently cry, he can't helped but get jelous with the note.

Mrs. Jung entered her office and called Taemin, "Taemin-ah, your package is well received. Jae joong broke down crying. I'm sure he's still crying. Remember, I should not be hated by my son. I really want to be a family with you that's why we're doing this."

"Of course Auntie, don't worry.. Everything will be under control and planned. Let's not make that Gold-digger be part of your family." said Taemin.

"But what are we gonna do with the kids? Can we just throw them away (Jae joong and the triplets) or let him sign a contract that he will go away after he gave birth. The kids are still my grandchildren." said Mrs. Jung.

"Auntie, so do you want the kids more than me? Huhu.." cried Taemin.

"Oh no, it's just the kids, I think they should not be part of this plan. Jung's blood is still running on them." said Mrs. Jung.

"But if we do that Auntie, Jae joong will still have a way to hold your son's neck and our plans will not be executed. Do you want the board members to know that Yunho had a children out of wedlock? And he hooked up with one of the lowest class in society?" said Taemin.

When Mrs. Jung heard about the board members, she agreed with the plan, "Hayy, okay then. I understand. I don't want my husband's hard work and effort go to waste because of my grandchildren."

"That's good Auntie.. I am amazed with your decisioning  skills. I must learn from you, when Yunho and I get married. A wife that recognized the efforts of his husband. I hate to cut off our conversation, but I think I must attend this meeting. We are expansioning abroad and I'm the chairman of this project. I'll just see you then Auntie." said Taemin.

The two gave their goodbyes, and Mrs. Jung continue her afternoon tea. Thinking of ways to make Jae joong give up his place in Yunho's heart. 'Taemin is right' she thought, their family should not be tainted by a mere commoner, the Jung Group should be the number one pure-blooded rich family in Korea.

Yunho and Mr. Jung return to the mansion late evening, the two automatically went to their own spouses to ask what happened to their day and to tell the good news of the warm welcome Yunho had with the company.

Yunho knock on the door, but noticed that no response from Jae joong. He hopes that Jae joong is not in 'sulking mode' after he missed Yunho's graduation. He heard soft sobs from Jae joong, and slowly approach the bed and hug him.

"Hi Jae, I'm back from my graduation and from the company." Yunho gave Jae joong the certificate he got from the university, he still heard soft sobs from the pregnant man. "What's the matter? Why are you crying? Look at me." Yunho got worried when he saw Jae joong's puffy eyes from too much crying. He wonders how many hours is Jae joong crying, from the time he left? Yunho hoped not.

"Did you saw Taemin-ssi at the company?" asked Jaejoong.

"Huh? Of course not, but I saw his father since he is one of the major stockholder at the company." answered Yunho.

"How about in school?" Jae joong asked again.

"Jae, what is this all about?" Yunho is starting to get curious as to what is this all about.

"Just answer me, please." cried Jae joong.

*sigh* "No." Yunho now felt what they are saying about the moods of a pregnant person. He is also a human, and this is starting to get on his nerves.

"Did you just sigh on me?!?" Jae joong quickly got up from bed.

"I'm so tired Jae, I want to tell you everything what happened today since you've missed it, then you start spouting nonsense about Taemin. What is this all about?" said Yunho putting the certificate on the table and removing his tie.

Jae joong put the crumpled paper on their bed. Yunho read it and laughs, "Are you jealous?"

Jae joong shyly nod yes.

All the irritating feelings and tiredness from today's event went away when he knew that Jae joong got jealous. Yunho went to approach the pregnant man and hugged him from the back. Kissing his nape and said, "You know I only had my eyes on you." Yunho pulled Jae joong on the bed placing the man on his lap. "Please have faith in me. Taemin is just a friend. I'm sorry I sighed and got mad." said Yunho.

All of Jae joong's worries went away when he heard the assurance Yunho gave him. He said his sorry and told what happened with the vase and watch, instead of getting mad for what he did, Yunho worried if there are still shards in their bedroom. Jae joong was asked if he had dinner and said that he didn't eat because of the jealousy he felt and cried all day. Yunho called the helper and told them to vacuum the floor again and to make sure that no shards is on the floor, he also asked the chef to cook a simple dinner for the two of them to eat and celebrate his graduation and the warm welcome he received from the company. Yunho told Jae joong that after a week he will start working with the company and will be busy, but promised Jae joong that he will call him if time permits.


 

One day, Yunho went to the office to report for work. He started reporting as the company's vice president and he had a lot of task to do. Before he left, he kissed Jae joong and whisper to the pregnant man to have a good day and left. Jae joong is still feeling bad in the morning, his kids are on the first few days of their 8th month. Jae joong was disturbed from his sleep when Mrs. Jung entered their room.

"Good morning Eommeoni.." said Jae joong, carefully getting up from bed.

"What's good in the morning? Seeing you just laze around, spending all the money my husband and now my son worked hard for." said Mrs. Jung.

"Huh?" Jae joong was surprised with the words and change of behaviour of Mrs. Jung said.

"When I was pregnant with Yunho, I still do the household chores for my in-laws, but you, you do nothing! Don't expect me to be happy about that? All the helpers are out, and took their day off.. So clean the house. I have a visitor later." said Mrs. Jung.

"Oh don't tell me, you suddenly forgot how to do the household chores? Don't make me pull you out of your princess bed! Work for your lavish life here!" said Mrs. Jung continuing her rant to Jae joong before leaving the room.

Jae joong still felt dizzy because of the morning sickness, but stood up to follow the orders of his mother-in-law especially she's in a really bad mood. Jae joong carefully went out of the room, holding the walls for support, but tried his best to compose himself. He took the vacuum from the cabinet and started cleaning the living room, wipe the tables, water the plants, do the laundry, and cook their meal for lunch. If he isn't pregnant with the triplets doing this kind of things is not a problem to Jae joong. He took a seat to breathe and eat a few snacks because the triplets and him are hungry. Mrs. Jung passed by to check on him.

Mrs. Jung saw Jaejoong and snarled at him and said, "I told you to clean! Why are you just sitting there and eating? The maids are not like that?"

Jae joong quickly stood up and said, "I-I just took a rest Eommeoni, and my babies are hungry so I decided to eat a few snacks."

Mrs. Jung looked at the snacks Jae joong is munching. Mrs. Jung's blood boiled when she saw that her favourite can of biscuits is the one that Jae joong decided to eat. It was given by no other than Taemin.

"Why you little ! Who told you that you can eat that biscuit huh?!?!" shouted Mrs. Jung.

Jae joong flinched with the words of Mrs. Jung, and is really scared with her expression. He immediately returned the cookies in the can and put the cover and said, "I'm really sorry Eommeoni, I-I, the b-babies got hungry and the cookies seems delicious. I'm sorry." said Jae joong.

"The babies?! Now you're putting the blame to my grandchildren?! Why don't you just tell me that you got hungry? Blaming the kids for being a glutton, unbelievable! This is what we got if a commoner enters this household!" screamed Mrs. Jung pointing her finger to Jae joong's forehead. . She took the can of biscuits from Jae joong checked the contents and once again scold Jae joong, "You took my favorite cookie!? Argh… Did you know that the Lee's gave this to me? I was saving this for their visit later and now you've ruined it?! I can't believe this.. I think I'm gonna have a headache! Get out of my sight before I throw this to you… get out!"

Jae joong went out of the kitchen all tears from the words Mrs. Jung said. He bawled himself on the bed, and dialed Yunho's number. After a few rings Yunho answered, "Hey Jae! What's up?"

Jae joong didn't answer and thought that is it the right thing to do? He might ruin the good relationship that the Mother and Son have.

"Jae? Is anything wrong?" asked Yunho.

Jae joong composed himself and tried his best to answer and talk, "I'm good, I just miss you, really miss you." but Yunho was able to sense that the pregnant man is crying and asked, "Jae, are you crying?"

And Jae joong respond, "I and the kids got hungry, and I ate the cookies of Eommeoni."

"Did Eomma got angry at you for eating her cookies?" asked Yunho.

Jae joong hates to lie, but he think that he should do it or else he might really ruin the relationship, "Ah no, she didn't. But I ate some of it could you do me a favor and buy another one for her?

"Is that so? Anything else?" confirmed Yunho.

"Nothing. Please go home early, I really wanna see you." said Jae joong.

Yunho indeed return home early and bought a can of expensive brand of cookie, the same brand the Lee's gave Mrs. Jung.

"Thank you son!" said Mrs. Jung

"You're welcome, but you should thank Jae joong, he asked me to buy it for you. He told me that he ate yours, so I'm exchanging the one he ate." said Yunho and approached the pregnant man that is standing near their doorway and kiss him.

Mrs. Jung's happy face turned sour with the mention of Jae joong's name, she release the can from her hold and the cookies dropped from the can. The young couple were surprised when they heard a loud bang, Yunho approach her mother to ask what happened.

"Eomma, are you okay? Jessica!" called Yunho.

"Yes son, I'm okay my hands just slipped from the can, I'm sorry that I was not able to hold it tight. Please have a rest I know you are tired and wants to be with Jae joong." said Mrs. Jung smiling to his son, and look angrily to Jae joong.

Jae joong was surprised with the reaction of Mrs. Jung, he cannot understand why is she mad at her when he did nothing wrong. After the vase and watch incident, she acted weird and started treating Jae joong really bad.


 

The days come by and Jae joong still do all the household chores, its taking a toll on his body and Jae joong starts to get skinnier than before Yunho noticed it and ask the pregnant man what happened and what does he do that he got skinnier again.

"Jae, I'm not sure if I should go to Taiwan and stay there for a month. You're almost near your delivery and I don't want to miss any of it. I should tell father that I would postpone this project and give this to the manager.. And I want to find out why are you getting skinnier? You should have gained weight not lose them?!" Yunho sits at the edge of their bed.

Jae joong didn't tell the truth that Mrs. Jung lets him do all the household chores when Yunho and Mr. Jung is at the office. Laying some of Yunho's clothes in luggage he answered, "You are just imagining things, I feel that I've gained 30 pounds since getting pregnant. And please, don't tell abeonim that you will give up this project. It was assigned to you, so that you'll have a respectable name in the industry. Taiwan is just a few hours away from Korea, am sure you'll be home before I could deliver our babies. Be a good son first, you'll only have a few weeks left before you become a father."

Yunho stood up and carry Jae joong to bed and laid the other carefully, "You always say things that would let my guard down. I really wanted to be with you, but you are right. I need to be a responsible child first, before I become a full pledged father. Taiwan is a few hours away from Korea. Please hold on tight and wait for me okay?" pulling Jae joong's hand and kiss it. Yunho puts his head at Jae joong's belly to talk to their children, he only have a few hours left before their flight to Taiwan.

"Kids, I'm going out for a few days, be sure to be a good boys…" said Yunho.

"Boys? We're still not sure if all of them are boys." said Jae joong

"Well, I'm saying it generally because the two of them are now sure boys." replied Yunho and he continued, "Ehem, as I was saying don't make your mother suffer and move all around. There are times he cannot breathe and move because of you. Please do all those movements outside his tummy araseo?"

Yunho felt a kick on his face and the couple laugh, "What a kick? Is that your answer? I'll assume it is a yes! Good job sons!" Yunho touched Jae joong's belly and kiss Jae joong's lips.

The time has come for Yunho and Mr. Jung to leave.


 

Mrs. Jung approached Jae joong while wiping the vases and figurines on the table.

"Jae joong." said Mrs. Jung

When Jae joong heard the voice of Mrs. Jung he flinched a little, he is so afraid of her mother-in-law. He felt that any wrong things he will do will affect Yunho's life in the future. Jae joong listened to what does Mrs. Jung has to say.

"I heard Yunho is asking you what are you doing here when he's not home. If I ever heard that you told Yunho that you do this I will not let you marry my son. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Eommeoni." said Jae joong.

"And by the way, you should not call me Eommeoni when Yunho is not around call me Madam." said Mrs. Jung.

"Yes, madam." said Jae joong.

"Boil me some tea I have a guest today. I want it piping hot as per request of our guest." instructed Mrs. Jung.

Jae joong did what he was instructed and started boiling some tea. After a few minutes he heard someone is at the living room and heard that he was instructed to serve the tea. Jae joong was surprised that it was Taemin. He carefully laid the serving tray at the table, gave Mrs. Jung her tea and after that it was Taemin's turn. Taemin took the teacup from Jae joong and splashed the hot tea at Jae joong's belly.

Both Mrs. Jung and Jae joong are surprised with the event. Jae joong winced in pain and knelt on the floor. "Jae joong are you okay?" asked Mrs. Jung. Jae joong tried his best not to cry in front of Mrs. Jung and Taemin and touched the are that the hot tea spilled on him. He bravely said that he will leave the two of them alone, quickly stood up and left the living room. Mrs. Jung just nod yes to Jae joong's request to leave. Jae joong walked to the kitchen to get some ice and water, and after that he entered the room and locked it. After locking it, Jae joong bit the towel he took and started crying. He cried and hugged his belly where his children are staying. The pain is so much, that he is sure that the babies inside are also in pain, especially the baby that's on the spot where the hot tea spilled. He quickly put an ice on the towel and put on the area affected. Jae joong repeatedly muffled while crying, "Sorry, I'm sorry. Eomma is sorry." to his children.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." said Jae joong, he took his luggage and got some of his clothes and the babies clothes and diapers. Few of the things he will need when the day of the delivery comes. He will stay at Heechul's house or at Seo Jang Hoon. Jae joong is confident that he will be much safer there than staying here in the mansion. After he was done packing, he thought of calling Yunho to inform the other, but didn't continue and thought that it would be best to inform him when he was at Seo Jang Hoon's place or Heechul's.


 

Jae joong touched the area that the hot tea spilled on him and said that he will leave the two of them. Mrs. Jung just nod yes and instructed him to go to his room.

"Serves him right." said Taemin.

"You did that?" ask Mrs. Jung.

"Well yes, I think that it serves him right auntie. Aren't you happy I did that? It seems that you're still too soft on him. How would you drove him away?" said Taemin.

"I hope it would not leave a mark, and I'm sure Yunho will know about it and my son will be mad at me. I-I should go and check Jae joong, I'll be right back." said Mrs. Jung.

"Auntie, if you leave now I'll call my father right now and tell him to pull out everything we've put on your company and to discontinue all the transactions that we have with the Jung Group. He will not reject the request of his only son, do we?" Taemin calmly said, but you could feel the threat in his words.

Mrs. Jung was put steady on her seat.

They saw Jae joong walking carrying a luggage. Mrs. Jung stood up to approach Jae joong.

"Jae joong! Jae joong!" yelled Mrs. Jung.

Jae joong ignored the call of his mother-in-law.

Mrs. Jung tried her best to call for Jae joong, "Jae joong! Son, you must not leave this house. Yunho will get worried. Let's just go the doctor later."

Jae joong continued walking despite the words Mrs. Jung said to him, he's not sure weather to believe the words of the old lady. Because for Jae joong it's not about him anymore, it's for their children, his children. Loss in his thoughts he didn't notice that Taemin is already in front of him.

"Didn't you hear what Auntie said? I thought you are just poor, I am not informed that you are stupid as well." said Taemin.

"Move." said Jae joong.

"I don't want to. You know what you trash," pointing his index finger at Jae joong's chest. Jae joong walk slowly to get away from Taemin, but the other man is still walking towards him, "I don't know what Yunho have seen at you for him to be so mesmerised. What did you do to him? Huh? Did you fed him some potion? Flirt with him? What did you do? I'm so pissed at you right now, because of you and your children my engagement have been ruined!!!"

Taemin is blinded by anger that he didn't noticed that he and Jae joong is at the edge of a step. The pregnant man missed a step and lose his balance landing on his bum and fell on the floor. The three were all shocked as to what have happened and after a few seconds Jae joong felt a pain that he never felt before.

"Aaagghhh.. Haa.. Aww!" exclaimed Jae joong holding his belly. He tried to move, but its not working the pain is taking over his body. A few seconds later, Jae joong saw the most horrific scene in his entire life, he saw that a pool of blood is already running on the floor and the blood came from him, "Oh no! No, no, no! Eomma! Help me! My babies! My babies!! Eomma! Yunho!" Jae joong cried, "Eomma… My Babies! Please help me! Yunho! My god… my babies! Help! My babies!" Jae joong crying desperately for help.

Mrs. Jung was glued to where she was standing thinking of what to do. She knows that she needs to stop Taemin and protect Jae joong, but she is thinking if that's the right thing to do. All of the efforts of his husband will go to waste and she cannot afford that. Mrs. Jung went back to his senses when she heard of the thud sound, she is shock to find Jae joong on the floor holding his belly and starts to panic. Mrs. Jung then noticed that pool of blood is starting to build to where Jae joong is, and she knows that this bad. She quickly went to where Jae joong is and started helping the pregnant man. She instructed Taemin to call for the driver to bring Jae joong to the hospital and the other man did so.


 

In just a few minutes they arrived at the hospital, unfortunately, Dr. Lee Soo Man is on leave at abroad and will return tomorrow. Mrs. Jung tried her best to call the doctor and request for his return immediately. The doctor agreed, but a seven hours travel time will take for him to arrive. Mrs. Jung immediately called Yunho and informed him that Jae joong is going to have an early labor (AN: she did not tell that it's because of them that Jae went to early labor).

Jae joong is already in the operating room put an anesthesia on him, after he had a doctor assigned to him. They cannot wait for his doctor to arrive as the babies state is not okay, one of the children might die. Jae joong is crying and muffled, "my babies… Yunho, I need you right now.. my babies."

"Jae joong-ssi, I'm Lee Sangmin, I will be the one to do the procedure to you and to your babies. I will try my best for your babies to see this world. I'll start now." the doctor instructed the nurse to check for the vital stats and the heart rate of Jae joong and the babies and immediately start the procedure.

The anesthesia is not doing its jobs, since Jae joong can't sleep. The nurse told him to close his eyes and sleep, and to wait for his babies since the doctor is doing its job, but Jae joong can't. Tears can be seen falling in his eyes as worry and fear engulfs Jae joong. Fear that his babies will not be able to survive this time. Jae joong is silently praying for his babies to be save. They did not do anything wrong for them to suffer.

After a few minutes, Jae joong heard a baby cried. Jae joong is so happy that this baby survive and crying loud. The doctor gave the first baby to the nurse to clean it and remove the amniotic fluids in its nose, ears, and mouth. The doctor continued with the procedure and after a few minutes another baby have been out of Jae joong's belly, the second baby cried more loudly than the first one. The same procedure have been done to the second baby. After 5 minutes the third baby was pulled out from Jae joong's belly, the third baby cries softly, but Jae joong could hear the cry. He tried his best to peek to where the babies are placed and noticed that the third baby is the smallest among the three. He is worried that one of the babies will have a problem because of the fall he had. After "checking" to where his babies are Jae joong's eyes slowly gave in and he slept.


 

After a few hours, Jae joong woke up and saw Mrs. Jung and the Dr. Lee Sangmin in his room.

"Eomma, where are my babies?" asked Jae joong.

Mrs. Jung didn't reply.

"Doctor, where are my babies? Please take me there. I need to feed them right?" said Jae joong.

The doctor took a glance at Mrs. Jung.

"Why are your faces like that? Is something wrong?" asked Jae joong tears are starting to build at his eyes.

"Jae joong-ssi, we have a bad news. One of the babies… " said the doctor.

Jae joong's tears rolled down with the mention of his child.

"One of the babies died, the third baby specifically. He had a cardiac arrest while in the NICU and we weren't able to save him." said Lee Sangmin.

"No. No. No. You're lying! You're lying! I heard it! I heard my baby cried and now you're telling me that he died?!? You're lying! You're lying! Take me to him!" Jae joong starts to remove the IV on his hands.

The doctor was quick to catch Jae joong before he falls.

"My baby!! Take me to him! Take me to him! My baby! No! I wanna see my baby!" Jae joong crying out loud.

"Nurse! Nurse!" yelled the doctor and instruct them to give Jae joong a calming medicine.

"My baby, Yunho. Where are you? Yunho, we need you." and Jae joong fall asleep again.


 

At Taiwan

Yunho just finished the meeting for the final preparation they need for the newly built hotel of the Jung Group, it was one of their grandest hotel and he was glad to be part of the project. He was about to leave when he heard his cell phone rang, "Yes Eomma? What? Where is he now? Okay, I'm on my way."

"What did you mother say?" asked Mr. Jung.

"Jae joong is the hospital now, he's having an early labor. I'm going back now, Appa." said Yunho.

"Okay, I'll arrange everything here and return as well. Go ahead, and son, congratulations you're now a father." said Mr. Jung.

Yunho quickly went to the airport to purchase a ticket. He immediately went to the counter to buy a ticket.

"I'm sorry sir, but the earliest flight to Korea is 6 to 7 hours from now." said the ground attendant.

"What? That long? Miss, my wife's in the hospital right now and is on labor I need to go to Korea right now he needs me. Please check again, how 'bout the other airlines? Business class or even economy class?" said Yunho.

"I'll try my best sir." said the attendant.


At the conference room of the hospital, while Jae joong is at the recovery room. ​​

"Make sure that Jae joong will believe that the third baby died, understood?" said Mrs. Jung.

"But Madam, I can't do that it is against our oath." answered Lee Sangmin.

"Sangmin, may I remind you, that you are here because of me. Because of the scholarship I gave you since High School isn't it okay for you to return the generosity I gave you? We are not killing the babies, we are just going to tell that one of the baby died." said Mrs. Jung.

"Why do you need to take one?" ask Lee Sangmin.

"We just need an heir, Jae joong will not stop being with our family when he knows that he could hold Yunho's neck because if the children. And you told me that the third baby is the smallest and most likely will have hard time to survive if he is not taken care of. Don't ask anymore and just do what I told you." said Mrs. Jung.

Lee Sangmin didn't pry anymore and left the room to do the request of Mrs. Jung.


Back at the hospital room. 

Jae joong is still crying with the loss of the third baby, he is sure that he is alive even though the cry is soft he knows that it is strong. He heard the door opened and saw Mrs. Jung.

"Where's Yunho?" asked Jae joong.

"Yunho's here and he doesn't want to see you nor the twins." said Mrs. Jung.

"What?!" said Jae joong.

"He is so disappointed with the death of the third child, and told me that he doesn't want to see you and be with you." answered Mrs. Jung.

"Madam, please stop this joke Yunho will not say that. I wanna talk to him! I'll tell him that it's Taemin's fault. I took care of our children.. I took care of them!" Jae joong started to cry.

"We still have our twins they need their father… please let me talk to him." pleaded Jae joong.

"I already told you that he doesn't want to see you and be with you, he told me that he is breaking up with you. What's the point of continuing this relationship when you are incomplete? It will just give you pain, the both of you." said Mrs. Jung, "I've already arrange a service for you, please leave right now. I've already signed a few million won for you to start. You're on your own now Jae joong, don't get near my son. He is done with you. That's what he told me, he is so mad at you right now, he might kill you."

"Madam, please let me and Yunho have our own talk. Please… Please…" pleaded Jae joong.

"I already told you that he doesn't want to see you! Do you want me to pull you out of your bed? Or do you want me to take your children so you'll be left with nothing? Choose wisely Jae joong." said Mrs. Jung.

With the mention of his children he didn't inquire more, he thought that Yunho might really not want to see him and mad at him right now. How could he, all the promises that he told Jae joong is a lie after all. After a few minutes a nurse came carrying the twins and another nurse carrying Jae joong's bag and a wheelchair. They were escorted out of the hospital. In the main entrance of the hospital Jae joong saw Heechul, Leeteuk, and Seo Jang Hoon.

Heechul quickly run to Jae joong and ask, "Jae, what happened? We just received a call from the hospital that you were in labor and being operated. Where's your husband?"

Jae joong starts to cry and Seo Jang Hoon quickly knew what happened and instructed Heechul and Leeteuk to get the child on Jae joong's arms. He hugged Jae joong and the other started to cry out more.

"It's okay child, we are here. We will help you." said Seo Jang Hoon.

Heechul and Leeteuk guess what happened when Jae joong cried his heart out to Seo Jang Hoon and promised that they will help Jae joong to get on his feet again. Seo Jang Hoon decided to took Jae joong in at his new restaurant away from the knowledge of Yunho to let Jae joong recover on his own.


 

At the airport

"Sir, I found a flight for you please go to this counter." said the attendant. Yunho thanked the attendant for his help, he is waiting for four hours already and his call are always divert he cannot contact anybody. He arrived at the hospital, but found out that the room is empty. He saw that everyone is frantic and in panic. Yunho spotted his mother and worry is on her face.

"Eomma!" called Yunho.

"Yunho, my son!" said Mrs. Jung.

"Where's Jae joong? Why is he not in his room? My children where are they?" asked Yunho.

"Son, I don't know what happened… But Jae joong, Jae joong left with the twins!" said Mrs. Jung.

"What?! How did that happened? Why did he left?" inquired Yunho.

Mrs. Jung invented a story and paid all the nurses to make it look like that they are in panic and desperately searching for Jae joong. "The nurses went to Jae joong's room and brought the triplets on his room, when he suddenly screamed and told that the third baby is not his child. Son, the third baby is the smallest among the three weighing 4.5 pounds. He keeps on rejecting the poor little child. Omo, I can't believe a mother could do this to his child." Mrs. Jung cried.

Yunho is still shock from what he heard, "Where is he now?"

"He told us to leave the room or else he will kill the babies. I don't know what happened to him son, maybe he is having a postpartum. We decided to take what he said and we left and after a few minutes we returned to his room and saw that no one is in the room except the third baby. My son, I'm so worried about this baby. He was rejected by his mother." said Mrs. Jung.

Yunho is trying to understand why did Jae joong did this, especially to their son. How could a mother leave his child alone? Yunho's leg turned weak and sat on the chair, he starts blaming himself. He noticed that something is wrong with Jae joong and yet all he did was to work.

"Yunho, your son needs you why don't you go to the nursery to see him. He needs you now more than ever. Go ahead, I'll take care of the things here." said Mrs. Jung.

Yunho followed what his mother said and went inside the nursery after the nurse put some scrubs on him, upon entering their he saw the small baby that softly cries. The nurse carefully gave Yunho the baby and said, "Sir, if you have decided on the name of the baby please let us know it's for the records."

"Changmin." said Yunho.

"Pardon?" asked the nurse.

 

"This child's name is Changmin. Jung Changmin." answered Yunho.

The nurse left to gave the father and son time for each other.

"Changmin, I'm sorry appa wasn't able to protect your Eomma. Let's find them okay?" said Yunho and little Changmin starts to cry softly.


 

At Seo Jang Hoon's place. 

Jae joong is on the bed looking at the twins, wondering what he will do from now on. He still thinks of talking to Yunho to fix everything, and he wants to directly talk to the man. He was came back from his thoughts when one twins cried. He pick one up and starts to sush him. Heechul went inside of the room to assist Jae joong.

"Jae, are you alright? I thinks its not time for you to carry them you're stitches might open. Here let me carry him for you." Jae joong just listens to Heechul and gave his son.

"Do you have a name for these little angels? Despite their father being a devil?" asked Heechul.

"Yoochun and Junsu." said Jae joong.

"Yoochun and Junsu sounds good. Who will be Yoochun and Junsu?" asked Heechul.

"The one that you're carrying will be Yoochun and this little boy here will be Junsu." said Jae joong.

"What a nice name. Kim Yoochun and Kim Junsu." said Heechul.

Jae joong lay himself to bed together with Junsu.


 

Hello readers! I know it's been a while since I last updated the story I'm sorry about that. So the story above is the last part of the 10 years ago, and the next chapter will now focus on the present. Thank you so much for waiting and giving your reactions and comments to our story, I really appreciate your efforts in commenting. Don't forget to share our story to the other YunJae fans!

Happy Anniversary by the way! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! ❤️❤️❤️