Chapter 15

The Jung Trap

Hello everyone! I'm back after a year of not updating. :( I'm really sorry for not being active and updating our story, the shift from WFH setup is really hard and toxic. There's a lot of work!!! Okay stop these excuses and let us proceed with today's update, the story is about to finish, I think it will be two more chapters including the extra story.


Yunho quickly left the main house and went to Jaejoong's place, looking up to the window. After Yunho knew the truth about what happened 10 years ago he really wants to go back to Jaejoong and complete their family but is it too late? Yunho decided not to bother his "family" and drove home. He went inside Changmin's room to check on him, Yunho whispered and said, "I'm really sorry Changmin. You weren't able to have the complete family that you want."


At the twin's house --earlier before Yunho went to Jaejoong's house.

Jaejoong arrived and saw the twins cleaning their house. He puts up a big smile on them hoping that the twins will not notice his puffy eyes. "I'm home!" he gladly said. The twins ran up to greet him and ask about Jaejoong's first day at work. Jaejoong said that it was good and although it was tiring and bigger than Seo Jang Hoon's restaurant he was happy to have experienced it. He asked the twins to sleep on their own tonight as he will be talking to Heechul and Leeteuk. The twins agreed and gave their good night kisses to Jaejoong. 

After Jaejoong took a shower, he went to the twin's bedroom to check on them. After checking that they were asleep, he dialed Heechul and Leeteuk's number. After a few rings, the three are connected and start their talk. 

"So what happened?" asked Leeteuk. 

"I see you got some puffy eyes," said Heechul. 

"Is it that noticeable?" asked Jaejoong, hoping that the twins didn't notice it. 

"Well yeah, here on camera it is noticeable. So talk, what happened?" replied Heechul. 

"Well, I told him everything. My version of the story, how his mother treated me. How Taemin pushed me on that stairway steps that made me fall off and splashed a boiling tea on me. Crying every day and night when I realized he abandoned me after they told me that Changmin died. The burden I had for 10 years. I told him everything." said Jaejoong, he wants to cry again just from remembering their talk. 

"Well, what you said is natural, you know, the feelings of pain, after his mother ruined your family. And what did he say?" said Leeteuk. 

"He said that he's sorry that I suffered so much. He failed me as his partner. He didn't know all about it." said Jaejoong. 

"That son of a ! Then how come he didn't search for you and my Yoochun and Junsu?" said Heechul. 

"I just ran away and cried, so I wasn't able to ask that. I think I'm not ready to hear what he will say," said Jaejoong. 

"Now that he knows everything, what are your plans? What if he asks you to go back together? What will you do?" asked Leeteuk.

"You should not go back Jaejoong-ie! You suffered too much from him. My advice is to just get Changmin. Until that devil Mrs. Jung is alive you will not be happy with Yunho. I don't want his evil mother anywhere near you and the kids." said Heechul. 

"Heechul, let's still have some faith in Yunho. Maybe he will make things right this time, but you have a point regarding Mrs. Jung until she is alive she will ruin your family. I'm scared that she will get Yoochun and Junsu from you. Because technically, you are the outsider in their family since Yoochun and Junsu are a Jung." commented Leeteuk. 

"No! I will not agree! They cannot take them away from me. If they do that I'd go really crazy this time." said Jaejoong. 

"Sorry Jae, I just thought of the worst things, but you knew that we will always help you," said Leeteuk. Heechul nodded in agreement.

"Let's end this talk, I'll talk to you again if we sort things out if we did. Thanks for listening and the advice you gave me, I’ll think about it. Good night Leeteuk, Heechul." said Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong went inside the house and drank a cup of water before going to his bedroom to sleep. He really didn't want to go to the restaurant tomorrow, but he knew that it would not help him earn more for the twin's needs. Little did Jaejoong know that Yoochun heard the conversation between Leeteuk and Heechul.

The next morning at school. Changmin quickly went to where his brothers were. He felt something was off when Yoochun didn't greet him back. "What's the matter?" asked Changmin. 

"Don't mind him Changmin, maybe he just woke up from the wrong side of the bed," answered Junsu. 

"I don't want to talk to you ever again Jung Changmin. It would be better if we pretend that we don't know each other," said Yoochun. Changmin and Junsu were surprised by what Yoochun said. 

"Hey Yoochun, isn't that too much? What are you saying to Changmin? What did he do to you? You were fine yesterday! Apologize to him now!" commands Junsu. 

"I can apologize anytime, but please tell me what did I do wrong?" said Changmin, he is really nervous now. 

"I don't want to be your brother anymore. Your Appa made my Eomma cry yesterday. Your Grandmother made my Eomma cry too! Because of that, we are not brothers." said Yoochun, not looking at Changmin. Yoochun is also hurt for everything he said to Changmin, but when he heard the sufferings Jaejoong faced 10 years ago he couldn't stop being angry at his father and his grandmother, Mrs. Jung.

"Hey Yoochun, isn't that too much? That's a grown-up problem we must not meddle -." said Junsu but was cut off when the teacher arrived. They returned to their seats and started the class. Then it came lunchtime, Changmin tried to approach Yoochun and Junsu who were eating their lunch.

"Can I join?" timidly ask Changmin.

"Yes you ca-" said Junsu, but was immediately cut off by Yoochun. 

"No, you can't. Find another table to eat your lunch. I told you I don't wanna see you." said Yoochun. 

Hurt by Yoochun's words, Changmin walked away from the two of them. Junsu quickly ran and followed Changmin to comfort him. Yoochun was also hurt, he did not intend to say that to Changmin but he just needed to say or else he might hurt him more. 

"Hey, Changmin! Stop running!" said Junsu. When they reach the rooftop Changmin starts to cry. 

"Does Yoochun really hate me? I only want to have a family! Why can't I have that? I did not choose to be left alone on the day we are born!" a tear-stained Changmin said. 

"Maybe, Yoochun was hurt with what he heard from Eomma, Aunt Heechul, and Aunt Leeteuk. I really didn't hear the conversation so I can't say to you what it is all about. But Eomma's eyes yesterday were so puffy. It means he cried a lot." said Junsu. 

"Thank you, Junsu for following me. I hope you still like to be my brother," said Changmin. 

"Whether I like it or not you are my brother, so don't mind what Yoochun said okay? Time to eat your lunch, let's just eat here I'll be with you," said Junsu. Junsu took his handkerchief and wiped the tears on Changmin's face.

The days went by and Yoochun is still pissed off with Changmin. Changmin decided not to further piss the other, Junsu is taking care of both of his brothers. He spends time with Changmin when they're at school and when they are home Junsu accompanies Yoochun and still does the chores together. When Jaejoong inquired about Changmin, Yoochun just shrugged it off by saying, "Changmin seems okay at school. Junsu and Changmin hang out a lot. I just take naps when we're on break." Junsu just shut his mouth and not butted in with what Yoochun said. The family day arrived and both families were present, the adviser decided to team up the Jung & Kim Family. Teams should have 5 or 7 members. So the teachers team up all the families for her classes. Yunho & Jaejoong were surprised that they were together in the team, but didn't protest. Yunho is so nervous with Jaejoong around him, he still didn't know how to act. He knows he did something bad to Jaejoong. Little did Yunho know Jaejoong is feeling the same as Yunho. 

Yunho mustered his courage to speak, "Uhm, Jae." Jaejoong cut him off by speaking first. 

"Don't worry, let's make this a memorable experience for the kids. Let's keep our indifferences for now." Jaejoong looked at Yunho and continued, "But that doesn't mean that I forgave you. We will deal with our issues later." Jaejoong walked towards the triplets checking if they needed anything. 

Yunho knew that Jaejoong would not easily forgive him, because for the last 10 years he wasn't able to protect Jaejoong from his Mother and Taemin, but hearing what Jaejoong said that they will deal with it later, a little shine of hope faints on his heart. Yunho walks towards where his family is. 

Jaejoong smiled at the triplets and told them to give their best shot and just enjoy today's family activity. He also said that this was Changmin's first family day and first for his twins with Yunho being present in their lives. Yoochun pretends that he is okay so that Jaejoong and Yunho will not worry. Junsu told Changmin to brush his brother off and have long patience with Yoochun and jokingly said, "You only be with Yoochun for a few months… imagine being together with him since birth! Let's enjoy your first family day Brother!" Changmin smiled at what Junsu said.

The family played and participated in all games and won most of the games in the morning. The family day is so festive, there's a lot of small activities for the family to enjoy and a lot of food to buy and eat. Jaejoong being a lovely cook and frugal brought food for his family since he still didn't know what Changmin's favorite food was, so Jaejoong brought a lot of dishes. He gave food for his children like kimbap, bulgogi, chapchae, some mayak eggs, and candied fruits which he made yesterday. He hopes that the food he brought will make Changmin enjoy his first family day with him. 

Jaejoong took a kimbap and fed it to Changmin, the boy gladly opened his mouth and ate the kimbap given by his mother. Jaejoong asked the boy if he liked the food he brought and the boy replied, "it's the best food I ever had! Eomma, thank you very much!" hearing his son say that he likes the food very much made Jaejoong's heart flutter! 

Junsu didn't miss the chance to play cupid to his parents and asked Jaejoong to give Yunho a piece of kimbap, "Eomma, please give Appa a piece of your wonderful kimbap! I bet he misses those." Jaejoong was caught off guard with what Junsu said but shyly did it. Yunho was surprised as well but was really happy that his son plays cupid for them. After a few chews Yunho said, “Thank you. Yes, I miss your Eomma’s cooking.” gazing sweetly at Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn't expect that reaction from Yunho so he shyly acknowledged it and told Yunho to help himself because he made a lot of food and doesn’t want to waste it. After the triplets finished their food, they asked their parents to let them play with their classmates before the start of the afternoon activities and the two gave them a go signal. While Jaejoong was cleaning up, Yunho asked him if he could help the beautiful man and the other agreed. When they're done cleaning, Yunho went away for a few minutes and returned with drinks on his hands: two iced americano and 3 strawberry milkshakes. 

"I bought drinks for us, I hope that you still like Americano as a drink? The weather is hot, that's why I ordered it iced," asked Yunho, Jaejoong nodded and took the drink that Yunho offered him. Yunho smiled and continued talking, "For the boys, I bought strawberry milkshakes, I hoped that they'll like that. Changmin loves strawberries, that's why I bought the same for Yoochun and Junsu." 

"Junsu will eat anything that's fruity so I'm sure he'll love it, but Yoochun loves chocolate milkshakes. The twins are not picky though, they'll drink that--" Jaejoong answered, but surprised when Yunho quickly left and returned with a chocolate milkshake in his hand and took the two strawberry milkshakes and went to where the triplets were. Jaejoong laughed at Yunho's action and thought that maybe he really wanted to know more about Yoochun and Junsu and to bond with them. 

Yunho returned smiling, "You're right about the drinks, they love it." Yunho took this opportunity to talk to Jaejoong while checking their children from afar. "I searched for you. I hired investigators to know where you are, but I didn’t expect that even my Mother hired the investigators to tell me that you died. Guess she really didn’t want me to find you. I talked to my mother the other day and told them the story that you told me. She was surprised to know that we were able to see each other after all these years… I'm truly sorry Jaejoong, I wasn't able to do the promises I said to you." looking down because he doesn't know what reaction Jaejoong has.

"I'm glad that you knew the truth already. I'm not really mad because you didn't fulfill your promises to me. You're a human, you can make mistakes. Maybe, I was wrong for trusting you too much. And when things didn't work the way I thought they would, my whole world crumbled. I guess it is wrong to depend on a person so much," and sip the iced americano Yunho gave gazing from afar. 

"Jae, I know that you may still not forgive me… but I still love you. I-I want to be a family with you, I want to be a father with Yoochun and Junsu and make up for the years that I'm not with them. I also want to marry you." said Yunho, hoping that Jaejoong will agree.

Jaejoong was surprised with Yunho's confession but afraid that something bad would happen if he agreed so he brushed it off by saying, "You can see the kids and let them have a sleepover at your house. I'd like to do the same with Changmin. I'm the one that has problems getting back together with you. I-I don't feel the same way that you do. Thanks for the coffee." Jaejoong stood up and went to the teacher to inquire about something. 

Hearing Jaejoong's answer, Yunho thought that he should accept Jaejoong's decision, for now, this is the consequence of the things his mother did to them, but he will not give up.

The afternoon activity was about to start when Taemin appeared at the family day activity. Yunho's face turned sour. Jaejoong's face was surprised, and as a reflex quickly took the triplets and hid them from his back. The triplets are confused, but they didn't ask since it's a grown-up issue. 

"What are you doing here??" asked Yunho. Grabbing Taemin's arm.

"Relax Yunho. I'm here to participate in my future son's school activity."

Jaejoong felt a pain in his heart and told himself that it's a good thing that he didn't agree with Yunho's proposal.

"Listen Taemin, how many times did I tell you that I don't love you and I'm not gonna marry you. The only person I love is Jaejoong. So would you please leave this place or else-" said Yunho. 

"Or else what? Do you want me to spread false rumors about your beloved Kim pathetic Jaejoong? Yell that this stole my fiance 10 years ago? Do you want that?” asked Taemin. Yunho is thinking how to respond to that, he wants this family day to be memorable for them and the triplets.

“Let him join Yunho.” said Jaejoong. 

“See. Pathetic Jaejoong agreed, at least he knows what his position in your life is,” said Taemin.


“Okay! Let us start our first afternoon activity!” Teacher Dara said. “For this afternoon’s first activity, we need two persons from each family. Can I ask who will be our participants from each family?”

Taemin raised his hand and told everyone, “I will! Me and my son, Changmin.”

Teacher Dara replied, recognizing the participants for the activity, “Okay, please come in front. For the rest, please come forward so we could start.”

Taemin walked towards Jaejoong and took Changmin’s hand, “Come on Changmin, let’s do this.” Changmin followed Taemin but looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded, giving his son a signal that it’s okay to follow Taemin, but deep inside Jaejoon’s heart he can’t help but get nervous. He always feels that something bad may happen whenever Taemin is around him. The air between them changed and an awkward silence was there. 

“Yoochun and Junsu, let’s cheer up for your brother,” said Jaejoong, and looked at Yunho. Yunho muttered a ‘sorry’ to Jaejoong.

Taemin and Changmin played the game but unfortunately landed 5th place out of the 8 teams that participated. This pissed Taemin off and thought that Jaejoong might be laughing for not winning. When they returned the angry smug on Taemin’s face was still there. Jaejoong went to where Taemin and Changmin are and told his son that it’s okay to lose. 

“I’m sorry, we lost,” said Changmin.

“Oh, that’s okay. Did you enjoy the game?” asked Jaejoong.

“Yes, I did,” replied Changmin forcing himself to smile.

“Did you learn something from this loss?” ask Jaejoong.

“Yes, always have patience and wait for the right timing,” replied Changmin, realizing that he should not be sad because they lose but he learned something new.

“Great! Learning something new is much better than always winning. Life is not a competition.” patting Changmin’s head and kissing his cheeks. The boy really loves Jaejoong kisses and hugged his mother back.

“Teaching your kids to accept loss is a no-no. No wonder you're JUST like THAT.” said Taemin.

“Don’t tell me what to do and how to discipline my children. I just want them to learn that you should accept and think of it as a learning experience. You’ll not say that if you have a child.” replied Jaejoong back. 

Taemin was about to answer back when Yunho interrupted them, “Let Jaejoong do whatever he wants to do with our children. Thank you for your concern Taemin. Now, if you will just say something that will offend Jaejoong then just leave. I’m letting you stay because Jaejoong said to let you be, but if I’m the one to be asked I don’t want to see your face, knowing that you conspired with my mother.” The people around the Jung-Kim family started to wonder what was happening, some didn’t mind them, but some started whispering with each other. The teacher went to them and inquired if everything was okay and informed them that for the last activity all of them need to participate in the relay. The game starts with an adult answering the puzzle, then taking the flag and passing it through the next player which is the student. The student needs to complete a physical challenge and after finishing it gets the flag and passes it on to the next player which is another adult. (AN: Adult--puzzle, Student--physical activity, Adult--puzzle, Student--physical activity, repeat one more time | 6 players total). On the last physical activity 

The game started and Yunho solved the puzzle immediately and passed it to Changmin. Jaejoong tried his best to answer the puzzle immediately, but another parent was able to answer before him, so they’re now on 2nd on the relay game. After solving the problem he passed the flag to Yoochun, the boy is good at physical activities and that is why they were able to catch up and ranked first again on the race. When it was Taemin’s turn to answer the puzzle, he had a hard time answering it because the puzzle needs you to be witty and street smart. Taemin is smart, but being a pampered rich man everything is served to him so he lacks real-life experience. He was about to give up when he saw an idea from the other group. They quickly landed 3rd for not answering the puzzle right away. It is now Junsu’s turn to do well in this game, good thing that the activity assigned to Junsu is his forte so he is so confident with it. It involves running and climbing a muddy hill. Junsu was able to catch up with their opponents and was near the top when the rope suddenly snapped. All the people in the activity area screamed in horror seeing the rope that the child is holding snap. Jaejoong’s cheering face suddenly became horrified when he saw that the rope Junsu was holding snapped. Yunho quickly ran to where Junsu was, trying to catch his son, but it was too late, Junsu’s head bumped into one of the stones (to help them climb up). Junsu tried standing up to assure his parents but felt he couldn't move at all. Worried for himself, Junsu cried and called Jaejoong for help. 


“Eomma!!! What is happening? I can’t move and it's painful? Why? Eomma!!” yelled Junsu.

Yunho was able to come to Junsu’s side and was shocked to see that blood started to flow from his head.

“Junsu!” said Yunho.

“Appa… Appa..” Junsu said as tears start to flow.“What’s happening? Why can't I move my body?”

“I’m here, don’t cry, don’t cry. The medics are about to come here. They will bring you to the hospital. Appa, can’t move you or else it might become worse.”

“Okay, is it really worse?.” Junsu tried to stop himself from crying, but he really couldn't stop it. 

“We don’t know yet, only the doctor could tell,” answered Yunho.

Jaejoong came immediately followed by Yoochun and Changmin. Horrified when Jaejoong saw that there was blood running on his son’s head. “Junsu!” 

“Eomma!” Junsu started crying again. The medics arrived and started to do the process of moving Junsu on the stretcher.

“Yes, I’m here. I’m here. We are going to the hospital okay? Just listen to whatever the doctor and Nurses instruct you to do. Please don’t sleep okay? Don’t close your eyes and look at me.” 

“Hehe.. But Eomma, I’m really, really sleepy. Can’t I really sleep?” Junsu said, on the verge of closing his eyes. Jaejoong cried harder and wasn’t able to speak because he can’t do anything about Junsu’s situation.

“No Junsu, be a good boy okay? Eomma said don’t close your eyes. Listen to the doctors so that we can play soon. The three of us, me, you, and Changmin.” said Yoochun.

Junsu smiled and nodded. The medic proceeds to bring Junsu inside the ambulance. “Whose joining the patient in the ambulance?

“Jae, go with Junsu. He needs you right now. We will follow you soon.” said Yunho. Jaejoong nodded and rode on the ambulance. Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin, and Taemin stood there until they couldn't see the ambulance anymore. 

“Yunho, I’m sorry about what happened today, but I think I will be no use to you and Jaejoong. So I will take my leave now. Please update me about your the boy's situation.”

Yunho nodded and Taemin started to leave.

Yunho and the boys were about to ride in their car when Teacher Sandara called on them.

“Mr. Jung! Please wait.” Sandara said while catching her breath and continuing “Mr. Jung, I need you to come with me. It is about the accident Junsu had.” The family followed Sandara to the place of the accident. After the accident, the school decided to finish the activity early and ask the parents for understanding as no closing ceremony and awarding will happen because of the incident. The parents understand the situation and it is indeed not right to do a ceremony if someone had an accident. A parent who is a detective asked some of the teachers to not let other people on the muddy hill where the accident happened. The teachers cooperated and didn’t let anyone go on the hill. 

“One of the parents is a detective and he inspected the muddy hill. And something is wrong according to him and would like to talk to you,” said Sandara 

A man came to Yunho and talked to him, “Hello Mr. Jung, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, Detective of the Seoul Metropolitan Police. I think what happened to your child is not caused by an accident, but planned to look like an ‘accident’.” Kyuhyun showed the pictures on his tablet and continues, “As you can see all 6 ropes have small cuts that any individual could grab. It means that all children of the participating family can have an accident the same as Junsu. It so happens that your child is the first one to hold this rope, and with the rope being cut it will not be able to support the weight of the child climbing as it gets nearer to the top, it lets you think that you will win and then it will snap. This accident is really deadly and could make any child have head trauma, broken or dislocated bones, or worse a spine injury."

Yunho is thinking about what a monster could do this to a child. Whoever does this is really heartless, "Detective do we have any person of interest?" he asked. 

"I'm still asking for the school officials to allow me to check the security footage, but a family notice that there's a janitor climbing the muddy hill during lunchtime and fixing the ropes. The family said that the guy is 6 ft tall and has a strong build. He's wearing a mask that's why they cannot describe his facial features, but they saw a big scar on his arm. So far that's all the information I could share with you." told Kyuhyun. 

"It's okay, you did help us a lot. I will also try my best to get some leads. Thank you Detective Cho." said Yunho. 

"Don't mention it. I'm also a father. I don't want anything to happen to my child. Go now, your wife is probably waiting for you at the hospital. If there are any updates we will alert you right away." said Kyuhyun. 

Yunho nodded and told Yoochun and Changmin to say goodbye to Kyuhyun. The two boys bowed and left with their father. The three are on their way to the hospital, Yoochun notices that Changmin is so fidgety.

Yoochun is so shy to talk to Changmin because of the bad attitude he showed to his brother but lowered his pride because Changmin needed him. "Don't worry about Junsu, that guy is strong."

"But what if it's bad? What will happen to Junsu?" asked Changmin. 

"Well, I guess we need to take care of him. The both of us. We need to take care of our brother Changmin." 


At the hospital 

Junsu was rushed to the emergency room.  The nurse refrained Jaejoong from entering the room while they were checking Junsu. Machines kept on coming inside, nurses and different doctors are checking the young patient inside. A doctor came to Jaejoong to ask what happened, after he told what happened and the doctor proceeded inside to inform his colleagues. A doctor went outside and approach Jaejoong. 

"Are you the parent?" asked the doctor. 

"Yes, I'm his mother," answered Jaejoong.

"Things are not looking good for your son, we need to run a CT scan just to make sure. We can't say the damage it did to the patient. There's a big lesion on his head that caused him to bleed." told the doctor. 

"Doctor, please save my son. I can't bear to lose him." Jaejoong was all in tears.

"We will try our best. Excuse me." said the Doctor and left Jaejoong. After a minute or two Junsu was pushed by the nurses to proceed to the CT Scan room. 


Yunho just arrived together with Yoochun and Changmin. 

"Jae!" said Yunho.

"Eomma!" said in unison by the two child.

Yunho hugged the crying Jaejoong in his arms and muttered, "Yunho my son! I'm so worried."

Yoochun and Changmin are also in tears, they can't bear to see Jaejoong crying. 

"He will survive. Stop crying, I'm here now. I will not leave you." said Yunho planting a kiss on Jaejoong's head.

Around 15 minutes, the nurse called Yunho and Jaejoong to proceed to the ICU. 

"Even though Junsu's head hit the rock, especially near his ear as you can see here. It did not hit any critical parts of the brain, but just for precaution, I put him in the ICU to be observed and run some tests. I've instructed the nurse for a bag of blood transfusion as Junsu lost a lot of blood. He will wake up soon. He will not be able to move right away, so tell him not to be scared. Call us when he wakes up." said the doctor. 

Yunho and Jaejoong nodded in agreement left the room and went to where the boys were. Good thing that the owner of the hospital is a good friend of Yunho, that's why they were all able to stay in the ICU. Jaejoong didn't leave Junsu's side and was just waiting for his son to wake up. After 30 minutes, Junsu woke up. Leeteuk picked up the boys to bring them to Heechul and Siwon's house so they could stay there while everything is chaotic.

"Eomma, Appa." said Junsu, trying his best to smile. 

"Junsu, baby. Yes, Eomma and Appa are here."

"Where's Yoochun and Changmin?" asked Junsu. 

Jaejoong answered the child, "Your brothers are in Aunt Heechul's house they will stay there while we are taking care of you. How are you feeling?" 

"I'm a little bit dizzy and it hurts especially on the left side," said Junsu. 

Yunho arrived and brought food for everyone. When he saw that Junsu was awake he was so happy and approached their patient. 

"How are you?" asked Yunho. 

Junsu replied happily with an okay sign, but his expression changed when he tried sitting up. He can't feel his legs. "Eomma, why can't I feel my legs?" his worried face becomes tearful with the thought that he might not be able to walk again. 

Jaejoong stood up to hold Junsu, "Junsu, the doctor said that it's just temporary. So don't cry okay? You can still walk."

"We will help you," reassured Yunho.

"Really? I thought I would not be able to walk and run free." as he composed himself again. Jaejoong wiped his son's tear-stained face and placed a kiss on his cheeks. 

Yunho called the doctor since Junsu is now awake. A few minutes later, the doctor arrived and explained to Junsu what happened and the cause of his temporary paralysis on the legs. After the doctor left the room, a knock on the door was heard. It's Detective Cho Kyuhyun. 

Yunho introduced Detective Cho to Jaejoong, "Detective Cho this Kim Jaejoong, the parent of Kim Junsu." Yunho told him that he was also a parent in the school of the boys. 

Jaejoong slightly bowed to Detective Cho to give a formal greeting. 

"Don't be so formal Mr. Kim, we are both parents in the academy," said Kyuhyun.

"Is there any news?" asked Jaejoong. 

"Ah yes, Mr. Kim. We caught the culprit. He told us that he was hired by Lee Taemin. By any chance, do you know anyone?" said Detective Cho. 

"Yes," Jaejoong answered sternly. Jaejoong's face changed and looked at Yunho. 

"Yes, I know him. He is with us during the game," answered Yunho. 

"Do you want to press charges?" asked Detective Cho. 


Jaejoong went outside the room and left Detective Cho hanging. He cannot contain his feelings of anger. 

"Jae, wait for me." said Yunho. 

"My God Yunho! What did I do to Taemin for him to do this to my son? I'm so angry!" said Jaejoong phasing back and forth as they talked in the hospital garden. 

"I also didn't expect him to do this to Junsu. I'm sorry Jae." answered Yunho. 

"He ruined my family, he ruined us, now he wants to kill my child? I'm gonna press charges! I will not let him do this to my kids." said Jaejoong.


"Yunho!" shouted Taemin. When the Lee heir was near, his face became serious when he saw Jaejoong. 

"My condolences Jaejoong." said Taemin. 

Upon hearing that Jaejoong stood up and ran to Taemin and punched him hard. Taemin wasn't able to dodge Jaejoong's punch and he fell on the floor.

"How dare you do that to me Jaejoong?!" yelled Taemin. Passer-by can't help but look at what's happening to the three of them. 

"I should be the one asking you about Taemin. How dare you do that to my son? If you have anything against me you should just deal with me and leave my sons alone!" answered Jaejoong, he was held by Yunho. "Let go of me Yunho! I'm gonna skin that alive!" 

"Yes, I did it! Because Auntie Jung is useless! She promised me that Yunho will be mine, but it did not happen because you stole everything from me Jaejoong! Yunho is mine! That's why I want you and your sons dead!" said Taemin and continued, "Yunho was mine before you stole him from me and made yourself pregnant you poor ! After so many years of waiting, I thought I got rid of you for good, but here you are still on his side. He is still protecting you! Why did you appear in our lives again?!!" Taemin's face is in tears, "Yunho… Yunho… please choose me. I will give you everything, let's go back to the way we used to be when we're kids. When our parents told us about our engagement. It's the happiest day for me. It's the same for you right?" Yunho can't believe what Taemin is saying. "Forget about Jaejoong and your sons. I need you in my life, Yunho. I'll get crazy if you're not in my life." Taemin pulls a gun from his bag and points it at Jaejoong. "If I pull this trigger, I got 1 person less to worry about. The children are easy to kill."

"You're crazy Lee Taemin!!" shouted Yunho. Taemin was shocked to hear Yunho say that, but it didn't bother him "Yunnie, you're just saying that to me because Jaejoong is controlling you right? Come here to me I can kill him for you and we could be together."

Yunho shakes his head in disbelief, "No, Taemin. I am not being controlled by Jaejoong. Even though 10 years have passed, my love for him didn't change and after knowing what really happened I want to make up the years that I missed with him and my kids. Taemin, please stop this, I know you'll be able to meet someone more special than me."

Taemin is mad with Yunho's answer and was about to pull the trigger when Detective Cho and some of his team tackled him from behind. The gun flew a few inches away, Taemin tried to reach for the gun when Detective Cho kicked it a few more inches away from Taemin. 

"Mr. Lee Taemin, you are hereby under arrest for attempting to kill an innocent child, harassment to Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim, and for public disturbance and panic. If your gun is not registered then that's another charge for you. You have the right to remain silent and out of sight." The officers put handcuffs behind Taemin's wrist. 

Taemin just laughed, "What public disturbance and panic? That Jaejoong is the one you should be arresting! He stole something that is mine!! Arrest him! And no one has any evidence that I really cause panic disturbance! There are no videos and cameras in this area." laughs Taemin. 

"Sorry, but I have a video here for evidence. You can use this." said a young patient that's been there throughout the drama. 

"I also have a video, officer!" shouted one of the hospital visitors. 

"Mr. Lee, I suggest that you remain silent and call your lawyer so that they could help you okay?" said Detective Cho. Taemin gave Kyuhyun an evil smirk and then was brought away by the officers. 


"Are you okay Mr. Kim? Good thing we arrived on time after we heard someone looking for a police officer," said Detective Cho. 

"Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for your help Detective Cho," said Jaejoong. 

"We will press charges against Lee Taemin. I also want to apply for a restraining order so that he will not be able to be near Jaejoong and my children," said Yunho. 

"I understand Mr. Jung. I'll ask the task force to take care of it. I will take my leave then." said Detective Cho. 

Yunho and Jaejoong slightly bowed to Detective Cho for helping them for today. 

 


And that's it for Chapter 15! I'll update this story soon, you won't need to wait so long for the update. Thank you very much for giving your time to read my story and asking if I will update it. Comments are really appreciated.