Chapter 14

The Jung Trap

The trio met at a cafe to discuss their project and their situation now that they know the truth.


“Before we start the project, my Appa said something about you and Aunt Jaejoong.” said Changmin.

“Our Eomma said something as well… It’s good to finally found you Changmin.” said Junsu.

“Thanks Junsu! Finally, the complete family that I want will happen! What did Auntie… well Eomma said?” asked Changmin.

“About that…” answered Yoochun looking at Junsu and then continued, “Eomma just wants you, he doesn’t want to go back with Appa.” 

Changmin's happy face dropped after hearing what his brother said, did he not want to go back to Yunho for them to have a complete family? Changmin is sure that Yoochun and Junsu also wants a complete family. 

“Can’t we do anything about it? How about I talked to Eomma later?” said Changmin.

“We can try there’s nothing wrong in asking him, maybe you can convince him since its a request from you.” said Junsu

“I call Appa now, and ask if I could stay with you tonight!” said Chagnmin.

Changmin took his phone and dialed Yunho’s number after a few rings Yunho answered the phone. 

“Appa!” excited said.

“Yes my boy, what is it? Do you need anything?” said Yunho.

Changmin is so nervous to ask his father if he could stay at Jaejoong’s house so he speak quickly, “AppacanIgotoYoochunandJunsu’shouseandstaythereforthenight?”

Because Changmin said it quickly Yunho didn’t get it and asked the boy to repeat again.

“What Changmin? Can you repeat again? I wasn’t able to catch up. Ah here, please make a copy for the meeting later.” instructing the secretary then return on the phone.

Changmin calms himself so that his father would be able to understand. 

“Can I go over to Yoochun and Junsu’s house and stay the night there?” said Changmin.

Yunho gave a long pause and answered Changmin, “Then what will happen to me if you stay the night there?” 

Changmin was taken back with Yunho's answer, he is right, leaving him alone was not the option. "If I can't stay with them tonight, then can I just go there to see Eomma?" Changmin is hoping that Yunho will agree this time. As much as possible, Yunho doesn’t want Changmin to see Jae joong because who knows what lies Jae joong will feed to Changmin and the man doesn’t want it. How could he explain it to Changmin that it’s not true? The child is excited to have a mother.

"If you will not stay then yes, you can go there. I'll pick you up around 8 pm since you have school tomorrow." answered Yunho. 

"Yes, Appa. Please send me a message if you are about to get me." and Changmin hanged up. 

"Can't stay the night with us?" asked Junsu. 

Changmin nodded, "But he said I can stay with you until he picks me up, he told me until 8 pm." Junsu and Yoochun beamed with joy. The trio made the plans and arrangements  to finish their project quickly so they could go home early and play. 

"Let's race to the house!" said Yoochun smiling at Changmin, and the other is surprised. "Race? What race?" asked Changmin. 

"The one who loses needs to wash the dishes later!" said Junsu and began to run, Yoochun started running as well. 

Even though Changmin was surprised he quickly ran as well and make sure to catch up with his brothers. He ran and ran until he was able to surpass Yoochun and finally, Junsu. Yoochun arrived after a few seconds, leaving Junsu as third place. 

Catching his breath Yoochun said, "Wah.. I can't believe you can run faster than us." 

Heavily panting Changmin replied, "I can't believe… I can do it as well. Haaaa..." 

"We just make it look that you won since it's your first time to join us." said Junsu even though he is catching his breath too. 

Yoochun laughed and said, "Don't mind what this loser said, you run fast you really our brother." and the trio laugh. 

Seo Jang Hoon saw the trio and called their attention, "Hey, Yoochun, Junsu!"

"Uncle Jang Hoon!" said Yoochun and Junsu in unison, Changmin followed them and greeted the giant man.

“Done with your project? Jae joong said that you have a project to finish, his shift is about to finish so wait for him upstairs. Clean the house before you play, he is so tired today. Okay?” said Jang Hoon.

Yoochun and Junsu answered in unison, “Yes, Uncle!” and went upstairs to do what Jang Hoon instructed them to do. Changmin also helped do the chores that Yoochun and Junsu needs to do, especially now that he is officially part of the twin’s life. After an hour Jae joong arrived and Junsu and Yoochun greeted their mother. Jae joong is surprised to see Changmin.

Changmin ran to his mother to hug him tightly, Jae joong did the same and muttered repeatedly Changmin’s name. 

“I am so happy, I know that you are alive! Never a single second did I believe that you are dead, people may call me crazy for believing that, but here it is, you’re right here in my arms!” said Jae joong.

“Eomma, welcome back home!” said Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun joined the hugging session Changmin and Jae joong have. Jae joong is so happy right now. They had a great dinner and Changmin told and shared all the things that Jae joong missed in his life. Jae joong happily listens to all of it. The twins let the two talk and catch up more and said that they would finish the cleaning, which Jae joong thankfully accepted, he kissed the twins and hugged them and muttered a ‘Thank you’ for being an understanding brother to Chagnmin.

Changmin grabbed the opportunity to ask Jae joong the reason behind why Jae joong left them, he is afraid to ask, but now he got his chance he doesn't want to miss it. “Eomma, why? Why do you left me and only took Yoochun and Junsu. Do you not want me?” anticipating what will Jae joong say to him. 

“No! I didn’t leave you. I can’t do that!” replied Jae joong. “They told me that you died. I don’t want to believe it as well. I am looking for you to confirm what they told me, but they gave me a medicine, after a few minutes the medicine worked its effects and I slept. When I woke up, Madam Jung told me to leave. I asked for Yunho, but your father said that he didn't want to see me because you died. After a few hours Heechul, Leeteuk, and Jang Hoon Hyung picked me up from the hospital because I was chased away. I didn’t leave you behind.”

Changmin regret asking Jae joong about the past, he doesn’t want to see his mother cry. Now he needs to confirm the story Jae joong told to him, because if Yunho really did that he doesn't know what to feel.

"Can you and Appa be together? That's my dream ever since I'm young." said Changmin, hoping that his mother will say yes. 

"I don't know about that Changmin." Jaejoong smiled, "But I'm really happy that I have found you. I think that is more important to me."

The two finish their talk and Jae joong let Changmin play with his brothers. Jae joong went to the twins room to give them their dessert. "Guys, here's your dessert. Enjoy it while its cold." said Jae joong. 

"Thank you Eomma!" said the three in unison. 

Watching the triplets play and talk together makes Jaejoong's heart happy. Finally, his sons are complete. He definitely needs to talk to Yunho about getting Changmin. For now that's what he wants, Jaejoong wants his children to be together, he still loves Yunho but with the situation they had right now, anger and pain is much greater than his love for the man. Jaejoong's smile fade when he saw Jung Yunho's car, he went down to greet Yunho. 

"Hey." said Yunho. 

Jae joong just nodded and said, "Yunho. Can I get Changmin from you?" 

"What are you saying?" sarcastically asked Yunho. "You want me to give you my son? The one you abandoned!?" 

"I did not abandon him! Why do you always say that?" answered Jae joong. 

"You abandon him, you abandon me, you left us!" said Yunho pointing his fingers to Jae joong and added, "stop being a good mother to Changmin, don't let him have the impression that you care for him, when in reality you really don't."

Jae joong was about to speak when Changmin went outside to greet Yunho.

The trio heard the uproar of their parents had outside, they sadly looked at each other. Changmin said his goodbyes to Yoochun and Junsu and muttered "See you at school." and Changmin walked to Jae joong and gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheeks. Yoochun and Junsu attempted to go and hug their father, but Jae joong didn't let them. Yunho smiled at the twins and waved at them, and the twins waved back as well. 

"Let's just talk after you've calmed." said Yunho to Jae joong and went inside the car and left.

The atmosphere in the car is silent, Changmin broke the silentness in the car by saying what happened back in Jae joong's house. 

"Eomma said he did not want to leave us." said Changmin looking outside the window. Yunho is silent, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Halmeoni told him that I died. He began looking for you, but Halmeoni told him again that you don't want to see him. Is it true? You didn't want to see him?" said Changmin. 

"Is that all the lies he told you, huh?" Yunho said, concentrating on the road, but tightened his grip on the steering wheel. 

"Well, what is the truth Appa? You're not telling me anything. I don't know anything! I don't know who to believe between the two of you! I want to be with you, but I also want to be with my Eomma! Appa… What will I do? I thought that our family can be complete since we found them. Waahhhh…" Changmin started crying. 

Yunho pulled over to comfort Changmin, he grabbed some tissues and gave it to his son.

"I don't know who to believe Changmin. Both your mother and grandmother have different stories. After I arrived from the airport. Jae joong's bed was empty. When I saw your grandmother she is frantic and crying, she said that Jae joong went crazy, took Yoochun and Junsu and left you alone because you are too weak and small. He doesn't want you. I went to try searching for him and your brothers, but when I went to Seo Jang Hoon's restaurant it was closed and they told me he moved out and opened another diner. I can't leave you alone, because the doctor found something peculiar about your health so we went to the United States. You are so small back then, and the doctor told me you might not live long, and I can't lose you after losing your mother and brothers. I was so angry at Jae joong… I kept asking myself, why did he leave me? Why did he leave my son? Can you blame me for feeling like this?" said Yunho. 

Changmin hugged his father, while crying. Can he achieve the complete family he wants? If the situations are like this? Is it because he is too young to understand things that only grown ups could solve?

 


The next day the trio talked at the rooftop of the school. "Can't we do anything to make Eomma and Appa together again?" asked Changmin. 

"Hmmm.. I don't know Changmin, Eomma is really mad at Appa you know. After you guys left, he is so silent and looking at the sky." said Yoochun. 

"And I think Appa is mad at Eomma as well." said Junsu. 

The trio suddenly looked each other and said, "Oh yeah! The family day!!!" and they laugh together thinking of ways to help their parents get back together. 

 


"Eomma! Eomma! Where are you?" yelled Yunho. 

"Oh, Yunho, what's the fuss? Yelling early in the morning. I told Taemin about the family day at Changmin's school and I told him to go there instead of me." said Mrs. Jung. 

Yunho ignored what Mrs. Jung said and went straight to the point. 

"Eomma, is it true huh? Is it true that you told Jae joong that Changmin died?" asked Yunho. 

Mrs. Jung's face went pale, how did Yunho know. She made sure that nobody would tell his son about what happened that day. 

"Got your tongue cut? I'm asking you mother, is it true?" said Yunho, desperate to know the truth. 

"N-n-no! Who told you that?!" said Mrs. Jung sitting at the nearest chair she could find to support herself. All her plans with Yunho and Taemin will go to waste if Yunho knows the truth, she is already planning everything. Yunho have started to warm up with Taemin recognizing the heir of the Lee's.

"Changmin found Jae joong." said Yunho.

Mrs. Jung gasped. "What?!" 

"Changmin found his brothers first at school. They teamed up for a project. They saw Jae joong's picture at my study and started asking me about it. I can't deny it, it's his mother." Yunho sat on the chair, started crying. "I don't know who to believe, his stories are not matching with what you said to me. I can't answer my son, because I know one of you are lying."

"So you believe that bastard and not your own mother? Is that it, Yunho?" Mrs. Jung said, crying. 

"I don't know who to believe." Yunho sat on the chair, "You guys ruined my family. You and Jaejoong ruined me to be a father to my three sons." cried Yunho. 

Mrs. Jung stood up and hugged his son, "I'm sorry Yunho, but please believe me. I'm telling the truth, Jaejoong left with the two boys."

Yunho didn't respond. 

 


Jae joong is busy preparing for his first day at the restaurant. 

"Are you ready Eomma?" asked Yoochun. 

"Yeah, I think so. Wish me luck then!" answered Jae joong. 

"Good luck! You can do it!" said Junsu. 

Arriving at the restaurant Jae joong quickly wore the apron and wait for Shindong's instructions. Shindong explained Jae joong needs to do in the kitchen and Jaejoong earnestly listens when a familiar figure went inside the kitchen. 

"And what are you doing here?" asked Jae joong. 

"And how about you?" asked back by Yunho. 

Shindong felt the tension between the two and decide to intervene, "Ahm, Jae joong ssi, this man here is the owner of this restaurant Jung Yunho. Although I don't see the point of me introducing him to you since you two seem to know each other."

"Ah yes, manager. I know Jae joong really well. No need for this introduction. Please cook breakfast for me, I didn't get a chance to eat at home." said Yunho, while looking at Jae joong. 

"Yes sir. Jae joong ssi, you know what to do. Do your job and start cooking." said Shindong and went outside the kitchen. 

"Why do I have to cook for this man?" said Jaejoong. 

"You mean the father of your triplets is the owner?" asked Leeteuk, Jae joong nodded "What a coincidence, maybe the two of you are really for each other." said Leeteuk then proceed to do his work.

Jae joong carefully thinks what to cook for Yunho, and thought that he will serve what he usually serves to Yunho back when they were together. After he was done, he went to Yunho's office and put the tray on the table.

"Here's your breakfast Sir." said Jae joong, he turn his back without waiting for Yunho's reply and was about to leave. 

"Sit." said Yunho. 

"I have other things to do." answered Jae joong. 

"I said sit." said Yunho, its more of a instructions like a boss than a request. Jae joong complied sat on the nearest chair looking down on the floor. 

"So what do we have here?" looking at the food prepared by Jaejoong. Yunho is surprised, but tried to composed himself this is the usual breakfast Jae joong prepared for him when they were together. He took his chopsticks then started to eat. "Its still the same nothings change." said Yunho while smiling. 

"Then can I start to do my work? I need to help in the kitchen you know." said Jaejoong. 

"I need to talk to you later, come here after work is done." said Yunho. 

Jae joong nod and left the office. 

 


The work day is done every staff of the restaurant are doing its best to clean everything and arrange the things they need to use for tomorrow. The staffs went home. Only Jae joong and Leeteuk are in the kitchen. 

"Are you going home?" asked Leeteuk. 

"Not yet, Yunho said he wants to talk to me." answered Jae joong. 

"Omo. Maybe he wants to fix things between the  two of you." said Leeteuk. 

"Is there anything to fix? Maybe, if he is going to believe me and not his mother." said Jae joong. 

"I'm always in when it comes to your happiness Joongie. After all the hardship you encountered in the past you deserve happiness with your children and your significant partner. Then I won't held you up so you could start talking. Update me and Heechul okay? Take care on your way home!" said Leeteuk.

 


Jae joong knocked on Yunho's office door. "Come in!"

"So what do you need from me?" asked Jae joong. Yunho offered Jae joong to sit. 

"Changmin told me your version of the story." said Yunho looking serious. 

"It is not a version, it is the truth." answered sternly by Jae joong looking directly at Yunho's eyes. 

Yunho sighed thinking what he should ask next to Jae joong, should he believe the guy? Will things get resolved by knowing the truth? Can they go back together like nothing happened? 

"Is that it? Is this what you want? Then I'm gonna take my leave." Jae joong was about to stand up, but Yunho holds his wrist and told him to sit down. 

"I'm not yet done. Sit down, please.", the last word is more like a plead so Jae joong sat back down. 

"Then why? Why didn't you look for me? Why you didn't call me? Why did you leave me and Changmin?" said Yunho looking so hurt. 

"Because I'm scared for my sons' life. Did you know the reason why I got into an early labor? I bet you didn't, all you knew is that I went crazy. Why don't you ask your mother what happened on that day let's see what will she say. Since I think you would believe her more instead of me." said Jae joong. 

"Stop doing this to me and tell me the truth!!" Yunho shouted. 

"You wanna know the truth then here it is!!!" shouted back Jae joong. "Your mother and that friend of yours splashed a boiling tea on my stomach. That Taemin pushed me down on the steps and I missed my footing! I kept on shouting for help, but it took them a few minutes to realized what they had done to me. There's a pool of blood on where I fell and you know what they said first? What will you say to them, if you knew about it? That's their concern, they don't care for me and children! " crying tears are flowing as Jaejoong continues, "and you know what hurts the most? When they told me that my son died and I can't blame anybody but myself! If I didn't agree to live in that house of yours my children will not be separated from each other, they will grew up together and build lots of memories, we will be together, people will not think of me a crazy for crying over and over when the Yoochun and Junsu was a few months old, and lastly, I will not feel alone and abandoned! I hate you Yunho! I hate you for not believing me backed then!! Ugh.. Hhnnnggg…" all the frustrations kept flowing on Jaejoong's mouth. Yunho stood up and hugged Jaejoong tightly, the other tried to resist, but the hug gives comfort making Jaejoong cried even more. Crying all the frustrations and pain he had for the past 10 years. Yunho still can't bear to see the other man crying, it feels like his heart are being crushed into pieces. 

"I'm sorry Jae, I'm sorry… I didn't know this is what you feel back then, I'm sorry I fail as your partner." said Yunho. Jaejoong released himself from Yunho's hug and ran away.

Jaejoong took his bag from the locker and left the restaurant as fast as he could. He ran to the nearest park he could see and cry himself out. Luckily, there are not so many people passing by. He calmed himself and felt a big weight was removed from him. He thought that maybe it was the 10 years of accumulated pain and finally he can start a new life with his three children. Even if he and Yunho will not be together anymore. 

 


Yunho went to his mother's house to finally confront her and to know the truth. Yunho was led into the living room were he found Taemin as well. 

"Oh Yunho, my dear son! Come here, look Taemin is picking a nice gift for Changmin for Parent's Day at school." said Mrs. Jung. 

"Yunho, do you think Changmin will like this?" asked Taemin. 

"What are you doing? Why are you so happy?" asked Yunho. 

"Well, of course… Because I really want Taemin to be a part of our family and I'm sure it will happen soon right Yunho? What's that envelope on your hand?" said Mrs. Jung.

"This?" Yunho raised the envelope, "This is the NDA that you did to those nurses and doctors 10 years ago." said Yunho. 

Mrs. Jung's face turned to Taemin and both them are shocked. 

"Ah h-how? What did you say? NDA? NDA of what?" asked Mrs. Jung. 

"What did really happen to Jae joong 10 years ago? Why did he have an early labor? He was supposed to be scheduled for cesarean after I've arrived from Taiwan. The doctor said if he is not tiring himself out the schedule will proceed, but it did not happen. I wonder why? Maybe you made him do all the house chores that the maids should do because we are paying them to do that." Yunho looks at Mrs. Jung. 

"And you Taemin, what did you do to him? Is it true that you splashed a boiling tea on him? Did you really pushed him to the steps so he could miss his step and fall?" asked Yunho turning his gaze to Taemin. 

"Yunho that's not what happened, everything that Jae joong said is not true. It was an accident, an accident." answered Taemin. 

"Are you happy that you ruined my happiness and my family?" looking again at Mrs. Jung, "Did your love for me made you happy Taemin? Despite knowing that you might have killed my children and Jae joong?" looking at Taemin. "Are you happy?!?!" yelled Yunho making the two looked down on the floor avoiding the gaze of Yunho that is full of rage. 

"Son, I can explain." said Mrs. Jung approaching Yunho. "Y-yeah, its true that I made Jaejoong do houseworks while you and your Appa is at the company, but I want to test him if he truly loves you and not just for the money. B-but I didn't expect that Taemin would accidentally splashed a hot tea on him. We tried helping him immediately by bringing him at the hospital right Taemin?" said Mrs. Jung and Taemin nodded in agreement. "But he did left Changmin and took only the two other babies."

"Eomma, really? You're still gonna lie to me? Sangmin Hyung already told me the truth when I started investigating what happened 10 years ago. You told him to tell Jaejoong that Changmin died so he would become crazy and pollute his head that I didn't want to see him. You did not ruin Jaejoong, you ruined me Eomma. You also ruined Changmin as well for not giving him the complete family that your grandson deserves. And I'm here to tell you that this will be the last day that you will see me in this house. I'm no longer your son, because I'm gonna correct the bad things you've made to my family!" said Yunho leaving the stunned Mrs. Jung. 

"No, no… Yunho! Wait Yunho! Son, please let me explain! Don't leave me..." said Mrs. Jung, but Yunho did not looked back despite her calling out to him. 

"I should have not listened to you back then Taemin! My son hates me now! Fix this Taemin or else I'm gonna tell everything to your parents. I'm not afraid of you anymore! Since my husband already died and Yunho's assets are now a fortune!" said Mrs. Jung as she went inside the house crying, she fetch her phone to try calling Yunho. 

"This is all your fault, Kim Jae joong. How dare you show your face again to Yunho! You will pay for this." said Taemin.

 


Hello guys! How are you? I know that I haven't been updating too much because of work. :( Rest assured I will not abandon this story. :D I hope you'll love this story update. ^_^ Maybe we are down to two or three more chapters until we finish.  

What will happen to Mrs. Jung now? What will Taemin do to Jae joong and the boys? Its Family Day on the next chapter!