V for victory?

Hiraeth

meaning lockscreen - Google Search


 


BTS P.O.V

Jungkook had not been expecting a new student let alone a human. He was always weary of humans, their fake smiles, fake kindness, fake love....although their fakeness could never hide their greed, no matter how much they were given they just wanted more and more, never caring for the destruction they bring upon others, nature, oor even their own selves. They are truely greedy creatures and the fact that there was one in this SUPERNATURAL university...and even in his class! this  was obviously the god up above wanting to punish him, he sighed and dug his face into his arms to take a nap and ignore the annoying presence of a human.

But during his short 5 or so minute nap he missed out on her explaination of her species and therefore continued to think of her as a worthless human. He was rudely awoken by the teacher talking about 'unknowns' and introducing him as one and his blood began to boil as unwanted memories invaded his mind, of him as a young kid being beaten by other kids because he was 'a stupid unknown with no family who should just die.' When he was younger he was a soft child who wouldnt dare to speak up against his perpetrators and because of his timidness, he was seen as a target for the werewolves who bullied him. He takes this chance to bang against the table and glare right through this new girl. He smirked as he saw the shiver run through her from her head to her toes, but as she turns around to face him, his glare falters slightly and his eyes widen when he sees her face, before narrowing again. 'Im not going to lie...her looks are no joke. But that doesnt change the fact that shes human.'

During the whole lesson Jungkook wonders why the rest of the class isnt hostile towards her, 'why is she even here? there must be a reason...'

...."Oi, Unknown!"...These two words were shouted in a joking way but because Jungkook believed he was the only 'unknown' in the hallway he became defensive, fist clenching and unclenching while thinking, 'who the does he think he is, HUH!' His glare turns towards the human who ran up to the guy who yelled and pulled him away, 'What is she doing?' Jungkook decided to go after them...

... "sorry! its just that the jeon jungkook guy was there and im gonna take a wild guess that he doesnt appreciate people talking about people who are classed as 'unknown', so if you would be so kind as to refrain from talking about them when you are in the company of one that would be great, because they could be sensitive towards the title, or it could bring up bad memories...Maybe just try to see past the whole 'unknown' title, and just treat them as you would anyone else~" Jungkook eavesdrops, To say he was shocked at what she said, would be an understatement... No one had ever understood the pain that title (unknown) brought him, constantly being isolated from the others just because his 'species' wasnt identified yet, the pain of not knowing who he was, the traumatic beatings from bullies, his traumatic past... Many people just see 'unknowns' as an inconvenience, but for some reason she didnt. 'maybe this human isnt like the rest? she might be tolerable.'

Jungkook was so caught up in his own thoughts that he didnt notice when they left...


The sun shines through a multi-coloured window, creating an array of colours on the empty white paper in front of him....The cool silver haired man gazes at the radiant display of colours sprinkled on the piece of paper in front of him. He had been feeling off today as if something was going to happen, due to this, he was constantly worrying about the wellbeing of his family...but this small masterpiece in front of him had completely calmed him down, easing his worry and letting him drown in its beauty, 'Appreciate the small things in life...' He thinks with a warm smile, rivaling the beauty of the colours in front of him. He continues to paint whatever came to mind with a clear head and the light of the sun filtering onto his softened features...

 As soon as he hears the door creak open, his smile vanishes and is replaced with cold and calculating glare directed to the intruder. 

The teacher lets out a quiet shudder at his inhospitable aura, "Good evening Kim Taeh--" He starts only to be cut off by a cold voice, 

'V"

"Ah yes, V" He lets out a small sigh of relief once the student packs up and exits the classroom, the teacher walks over to the piece of art that 'V' was working on. As always, his art was breathtaking, a girl with striking green eyes and jet black strands of hair falling onto her slightly sun kissed skin, sun shining into her eyes creating a reflection of what seems to be a field of flowers... "As expected from my best student, but her expression is vacant and it lacks emotion... He always seems to have this problem, he needs to pour his emotions into his art." The teacher criticizes.

Before leaving the classroom, V glanced at the paper and was surprised to see the painting he created, 'what?' Whenever he is drawing or painting he becomes too entranced and is always left surprised by his creations but this one was completely different, he has never painted a person he doesn't know in such detail before. While mentally talking to himself he finds himself standing in front of the grand library, 'well i might as well read a book or two, maybe a poem?'

while entering the library he is struck with the scent of a human.....'wait maybe not a human, i also smell... lavender, a relaxing scent of lavender....where!?' He scouts the whole library until his eyes land upon a girl snuggled comfortably into a chair, her black hair splayed around her and her nose stuck in a book, 'Cute' his eyes land on the book shes reading and his lips tug upwards lightly, remembering the book as one of his favorites... then his attention lands on the book about 'the most famous art pieces in the world and their history' His eyes widen, 'Ive been searching for that book ever since i got here! And she gets it on her first day?!' 

Distracted by his internal discussion, which seems to happen a lot, he fails to notice her eyes drag away from the book and land on him. She notices that his attention is on the book in front of her, 

"Excuse me sir, you can read this book if you'd like?" She says with her soft voice, 

"Uh yeah thankyou," He says with his eyes trained on the book, moving closer until he glances up at her and is bombarded with heat... an intense heat pooling in his chest before spreading throughout his whole body, sending shivers rumbling through him. The scent of lavender becoming so enticing that he just needs more, he can feel his eyes turning blood red and quickly turns around, forcing his eye colour to change back to silver. The need for the tantalizing heat that he felt when gazing at her, becoming more unbearable the longer he is turned away from her... he had heard distant stories of the warmth that fills you when you find your one and only soulmate, but experiencing it was something he could never put into words... 'My soulmate...'

Turning back to her, he smiles a soft smile and occupies the seat across from her, his soulmate... 'She is absolutely breathtaking.....no wonder i painted her before, you'd think i had Yoongi hyungs power of premonition' He holds the book tightly to his chest and gazes at her with his alluring molten silver eyes, he lets out a slight chuckle at her flustered face, "Hello, thankyou for lending me this book, ive been searching for it every where"

"Ahh i just found it in one of the shelves, you can take it and ill borrow it after youve finished with it..?" She kindly smiles,

"Ne thankyou"

"Oh sorry! The names Hana~" 

"Well thankyou Hana...People refer to me as 'v' for victory~ but you can call me taehyung...are you new?" He continues, trying to be as friendly as possible to his 'soulmate'

"She laughs at the joke and continues"Yes im my first year, studying English and Art"

"Oh im in my 3rd year of art, so if you need any help, ill gladly lend a hand...it can be quite hard at times" He says and smiles when he sniffs in her delightful scent,

Their conversation slowly ceases and they both relax in each others presence, the male almost falling into a well needed nap due to her relaxing presence and calming lavender scent. 'I just want to be closer' he whines in his head while staring at her, loathing the distance between them. 'Should i tell her?... wait what should i tell the boys??'

The distant  sound of rumbling thunder resonates through the library and Taehyung watches as she shivers and snuggles further into the couch, he takes off his large coat and drapes it over her before sending her a reassuring look and walking out of the library, much to his own disappointment and hurt. Every step he takes sends a slight prick to his heart, 'So this is how it feels to have a soul mate?'

 


Not Edited....Two chapters because ive been away for so long~!