Faeries?

Hiraeth

darkrooms look cool & lots of stuff can be done with silhouettes. blue objects/costumes with red light would also look very interesting


 


Hana is rudely awoken by the obnoxious noise of her alarm *BEEP* *BEEP* "Damn it," she whisper yells as she franticly searches for her phone to 'snooze' the alarm.

'i might look around the campus and seoul for today...'

She gets ready while listening to 'Fake Love' By her favorite artists (BTS BRO THEY DID SO WELL IM A PROUD MAMA) , "IM SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE!!~~" she sings loudly while changing into an outfit to fit the slightly windy spring weather. 

Hana has a special place in her heart for spring, her mother used to love spring and would always enjoy observing nature with Hana, it connected the two in ways they both could never describe. 

"Huh the good ole days." she absentmindedly muttered before leaving her home and catching the bus into hongdae. A tap on her shoulder sends a small jolt of electricity through her, throwing her out of the daydream. 

"Excuse me but this is the last stop, you will need to exit the bus." The Bus driver said politely, 

"Oh i must have dozed off, im sorry!," Hana replies while internally face palming at her lack of attentive skills, 'whelp ive missed my stop and now i have no clue where i am' she exits the bus and is notices that she is in a rural area with some small houses and scarce big oak trees with flowers and animals scattered everywhere, the scenery put Hana into a trance, they flowers of red, orange, yellow and more, the small river flowing with water so clear you could see the reflection of the blue sky. She was so taken with the scenery that she forgot to ask the bus driver where she was and before she knew it, the bus was gone... but Hana could always see the good in bad situations...such as the everlasting beauty in nature and this was one of the many moments that she was enchanted by nature but, little did she know... faeries the size of her palm were floating around her...enraptured with her beauty and sparkling green eyes... they sensed a calming and warm aura from the said girl and were immediately enchanted by her...the girl with silky black hair as dark as night, and eyes as green as an emerald, the girl who shines in the light and has a childish expression of pure wonder. 

Change of P.O.V

He sensed it... his faeries were on alert, 'why? no one should be able to access that place? maybe it is just halmeoni... she is always giving them frights.'

"Hyung, are you okay? you seem a bit out of it," Taehyung asks with a concerned expression on his face,

"Yeah Tae im good, im just thinking if i should visit Halmeoni, im a bit worried." Jin replies, equally concerned...

"I think you should, if you're worried about her hyung... we did tell her that we would visit her soon." Tae finishes before patting Jin's shoulder and walking up to his room.

Jin stays back and opts for the latter option... 'ill go later, i have to finish off some work before i spend time with her.'

Normal P.O.V

"How did i end up here?" Hana questions as she is handed a cup of warm herbal tea by a woman with wise eyes, aged skin, winter white hair and a warming smile.

"Darling the faeries guided you here~ they really like you" The lady says with a small smile and looks over to you, the girl with faeries on her head and shoulders.

And thats when Hana finally notices the faeries surrounding her and jumps away, ".......Wait..Faae-...FAERIES? holy crap omg no wait wait.......so that wasnt a dream about the headmaster...and i am a direct descendant of the sun and moon goddess and FAERIES ARE REAL......" Hana freaks out and then goes silent for 5 minutes.

"direct descendant of the sun and moon goddess huh? you're the famous Minamoto princess! but why does it seem like you don't believe that supernaturals are real?...." the lady looks at you with an understanding expression, " you're parents raised you as a human didn't they?"

"yes i was pretty sure i was human until a day ago....my parents passed away 6 months ago, but they have never told me about being royalty or supernatural..." 

The small fae creatures slowly creep towards Hana as if they're trying not to scare her, until she turns to them with a gentle smile on her face and teary eyes "im sorry for jumping away from you little faeries, come 'ere while i tell my story~" and with their unasked question answered they disappear and reappear around her, some on her hair, others in her lap and sitting patiently around her. 'Aren't they just the cutest'

Hana then continues to tell the woman who she deemed as trustworthy, her life story with small pauses for her sobs and comforting hugs from the lady. Reaching the end of her story, she voices her concern in her going to a new 'supernatural' school and she bursts into tears, the lady frowns, feeling the girls sadness and comforts her " Dont worry darling, you will slowly recover from this and we will all be here to help you along the way, you are an amazing young lady and you are going to be just fine in the university. I know some people that attend the uni and you will be with them okay? they are nice and welcoming dont worry, they will take care of you sweetheart." 

 

Change in P.O.V

'What the hell is wrong with my faeries?! now they are feeling sadness? what is happening?' Seokjin wonders and decides to see whats wrong

He wills his wings to appear and as he feels the familiar rush of power flow through him he opens his eyes and once he notices his wings, he launches up into the air and disappears. 

The feeling of flying through the clouds is a feeling jin could never ever get sick of, the freedom and happiness that flying gives him is something he is always grateful for. Once he enters his territory he senses an unfamiliar presence. He furrows his eyebrows as he notices that the presence isnt dangerous but alluring and pure. Jin was still worried and impatient, anything could have happened to his halmeoni and he needs to make sure that she and his faeries arent in danger.

He dives for the small cottage and slams the door open with his eyes glowing in intimidation and a frightening expression plastered on his face, alarming the unknown guest and his halmeoni. Jin stares in with a hard glare, searching for the intruder and then he notices the small shaking girl staring wide eyed at him with an expression of pure fear, his gaze softens at the sight of her and he notices his faeries surrounding her and his halmeoni holding her hands and frowning at him with a look that said 'Your going to regret that'