Hiraeth

Hiraeth

 

 

52355-%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%81%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B25.jpg

italics - mindlinking/thoughts

Underlined - Japanese

Normal - Korean & english


~Her body was drained and sore, she had no more tears to shed, it was as if someone had ripped her heart from her chest and watched her lose herself.~

 

 ~ Haneuls p.o.v ~

The ache of her chest dulls in time but for now it is raging. It has been 6 months since their death so its officially hanas birthday but shes here alone, without her family or friends... She was once a carefree, friendly girl that everyone loved to be around but the death of her family has dulled her emotions, but rest assured she will recover with the help of some 'special' people.

Hana puts on her outfit (pic at the top)she styles it with a overcoat, some accessories and does her hair up in a messy bun 'cute but casual..i like it' Her bus comes at 7:50 and school starts at 8:30 so shes perfectly early, with time to spare Hana makes her breakfast and grabs a book to read. (Btw i recommend a court of thorns and roses, it is an amazing series.) she puts on her reading glasses and loses herself within the enchanting book. As the time to go to school gets closer she grabs lunch, a coat, her book, her bag and is on her way.

'Dont worry about the people at school hana, they aren't worth your time' Once upon a time Hana was the typical girl everyone was friends with and apparently 'adored' but once tragedy struck they abandoned her , acted like she never existed and verbally abused her. The only person who stuck beside hana is her best friend Nikki, she's like Hana's guardian, she protects hana from the people at school and is always by hana's side. A true friend is who Nikki is. On the school bus girls throw her dirty looks and remarks such as "oh look its the lonely orphan " and "ugh i heard that shes been with too many guys to count ew!" Many dirty Rumors have circulated about her and although many of her former 'close friends' know these rumors aren't true, they still spread them. Tears well up in Hana's eyes, threatening to fall 'what have i done to deserve this treatment!' a soft voice in her head whispers 'You are strong child, act like it.' And with that she puts on her 'image' the image of a stone faced beauty, an intimidating but gorgeous girl. Today is the last day of high school forever and damn hana is grateful 'The last day of literal hell, and my birthday so i better make the best of it.'

The school day went by as usual, students either avoiding hana or whispering about her. 'Do any of these twats have an actual life, why is my name always being muttered by them."  she looks around and sees that everybody's attention is on her 'why?' Nikki comes bounding towards Her "HANA BEAR! YOUR FAVORITE GAL HAS MADE AN ENTRANCE!!! GIVE ME A WELL DESERVED HUG LITTLE CUB!" Hana's eyes widen 'oh thats why' she replies softly with "Hey sister from another mister~" and grins, her eyes sparkling with tears "I haven't seen you in a week Nik, I missed you so much!" and clings onto Nikki like a baby while continuing "How was your trip, i was bored without you, did you have fun, how are yo--" Nikki chuckles and cuts hana off "calm down there kid, my trip was boring but peaceful without a raging child on my hands hahaha, i did have fun but i missed you too much." Hana huffs and replies with a pout "I am not a child Nik" "Haha sure sure, but no one hurt you while i was gone right?! I will beat them if they did, WAIT WHAT IS THAT SCRATCH ON YOUR HAND..WHAT HAPPENED,  IT WAS THOSE ES WASNT IT I WILL CASTRATE THEM!" The dragon spirit inside of her was let loose and shes was not afraid to breathe fire upon anyone who hurt her child. Hana let out a small genuine smile, knowing that her unni loves and cares for her this much made Haneul feel content and loved. "Nik you do know that i have a cat right? but thank you so much for being like a sister to me and caring for me~" Nikki lets out a sheepish smile "uh yeah i knew that"...

"Dont think that i forgot about your birthday darling! dont open the letter until later okay?" Hana's eyes water as Nikki hands her a handmade letter attached to a bouque of violets and a purple barney plushy "OMG THANKYOU! Nik you really remember that Barney was my favorite show as a child?!" "Of course, i remember your favorite color, cartoon, movie ect. just put the gifts in your car.. oh and remember to put the violets in a vase of water when you get home, alrighty?"

Lunch Time~

"Oh girls look, its the loner" As hana looks up she sees her ex-best friends 'oh here we go, so much for a peaceful day today'  Hana replies exasperatedly "What do you want Kora? its the last day of school, give me a break." walking off, Hana is roughly pulled back by her hair "KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU WORTHLESS PEST" Kora spits venomously and raises her hand to slap Hana but is cut off by an aggressive shove, pushing her back and onto the ground. There is Nikki standing tall and furious, her eyes with flames dancing in them and every bystander could feel the fire radiating off her, forcing Kora and her subordinates into fear. Nikki stalks towards the girls and slowly speaks "DON'T EVER TOUCH HER OR ANYONE IN THAT WAY EVER OR i will be back and i will make sure to PERMANENTLY ruin you."

~~slight time skip~~

In the nurses office Haneul and Nikki sit in silence before hana lets out a bitter chuckle "what a great 'last day' of school huh" Nikki observes Hana and smiles sadly "i guess... are you still leaving for Korea soon?...."





Hey, i did say that i would update today, Ive never been an author before but hell... its hard and ive only just started. This was going to be an exo story but i made BTS too powerful and it was just easier to have bts as the main characters (i also heard that writing a reverse harem for exo ot12 is hard because there are so many members soooo? idk) BUT I am thinking of making another reverse harem story for exo. Sorry for the swearing but i use curse words to emphasize a point i want to make for instance Nikkis anger, i wanted everyone to understand that she was fuming and curse words help me deliver that message.

BTS SHOULD BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. Lucas, Taeyong, Mark and Johnny are the only boys from nct that i know... so they make up nct in this story, sorry. But they are just side characters as well as exo.