8..

A Little Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV 

 

It has been 15 months and 18 days since you went away and I didn't hear anything from you. All those time and up until now I didn't give up on looking for you and I won't give up anytime soon hoping that one day i would find you and i could finally tell you everything. I keep on asking your parents but they won't tell me because they want you to move on, build yourself again and find new love. I didn't know that i caused you too much pain before. How i wish i could see you again so i can say sorry and can make it up to you. 

I miss you. I miss you so much, Chu.. 

If only i wasn't coward before, if only i listen to heart, if only i didn't keep on shutting you out, if only i wasn't too late. If only. 


I need you. I badly need you now, Chu. 

What if i didn't shut you out when i started to feel something for you? What if i didn't mind the other's judgements? What if you didn't see Bobby kissed me that time? What if i was able to find you that night? What if i was able to tell you everything? Would you stay with me? UgH these endless what ifs. 

I’m so sorry Chu for all stupid  things i wish i didn’t do but unfortunately i do.

Regrets. 
That's what I feel all this time. If only i could see her again. I will do anything and everything to win her back. Where are you, Chu? Where are you? please come back to me. I'm begging you, please. 


---


"Ms. Kim i think she's not here in Korea. We've been looking for her the entire time" 
 

I sighed "Continue searching please. I still believe she's here in korea, I doubt she would go to that extent on going out of the country. I'll double your pay if you find some information even the tiniest one"

"Okay Ms Kim"

"Come in!" i yelled when someone knocked on my door. 

"Hi unnie! Long time no seeeeee! Ooops did i interrupted something?" Lisa said happily as she entered my office. 

"No you're not. We are actually done" i said as i stand up

"I hope the next time we meet you'll give me some good news. You may now leave" i directed to the man I'm conversing earlier

"Who was that? Are you by any chance still hiring someone to find her?"

I didn't responded. I just walked strait to her and hugged her 
"I miss you so much" i mumble

"Unnie it's more than a year already. Aren't you tired? There's a lot of people out there tho" 

"No, i wont stop looking for her. Yes, there's a lot of people out there but none of them is my Jisoo" 

"AaaAaaaah eeeeeet my unnie. i hope you'll find her soon, I want to meet her. Anyways, canwe go home to your condo instead to your house? I'll be staying for tonight. We have a lot of things to catch up" 

"Ah thank god. You finally have some time for me"

---- 

"What movie do you want to watch?"i asked as i set up my dvd player.  we are now in my condominium   

"Frozeeeeeeen!" 

"Frozen it is" 


"So how have you been, future attorney?" i asked

"Good, still busy with my review tho" she said while watching the movie 

Then a moment of silence

"What are you thinking, unnie? I know you're not entirely watching the movie so just tell me the truth"

"I was just imagining if i was able to tell her everything before maybe we're together now, doing these kind of things" i sighed 

"It's okay unnie, you two will gonna do these things soon if and only if she's still into you" she teased

"Of course, she sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter