17..

A Little Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV 

 


“So Jennie how was your date with Mr. Lee’s son yesterday?” her dad asked her

I was shocked and dumbfounded. I tried to give Jennie a question look but she’s trying to avoid me and looked away. 

What date? She didn’t mention this to me. What’s going on? Please let it be a dinner meeting and nothing else.

“Ah it went out well Dad. We talked a lot” she answered and showed her dad her gummy smile 

Can’t help but clenched my fist. I want to slam and flip the table and ask her the what hell is going on. 

Why do i feel like that date was not just a meeting and there is something more? Is she cheating on me? 

“You like him?” her dad continued to ask her

Oh god! Jennie please please don’t don---

“I think so dad. He’s a gentleman” she answered fondly

What the ! I want to stop listening to this whole thing and just walk away. 

How dare she?

Does she even aware that i am here right beside her? 

Does she remember that I’m her girlfriend?

Did she took the bestfriend thing literally?

Does she even think of how would i feel?

Did she do this on purpose? Is this her way on ending things with me? Is she that coward that she can’t tell me right into my face that she got tired of me and just let this whole scenario to speak?


Her dad continued to ask her about her precious date yesterday. Wow! she answered like she really enjoyed the night. She does have the audacity to look right into my eyes like what she’s saying is nothing to me. 

Will they shut the up? 

I look like a fool here. 

I’ve never felt so small in my entire life.

I’m trying to compose myself. I’m trying my best to stay calm and listen to the whole thing on how was my girlfriend’s date went well with the other guy yesterday, what was MY GIRLFRIEND’S feeling towards that damn guy and when will be their next dinner date. 

Great! 
Cool! 

I want to know who’s that stupid guy. I want rip his face off so bad.

 


And that’s it. I’m done. I can’t take this anymore. This is too much. I stood up and excused myself and headed to their bathroom. I locked the door immediately and cry.


She lied to me. I thought she loves me. All this time she’s just using me for her pleasure when she’s too stress in her work or when she’s bored. 

Damn Jisoo how could you be so stupid? 

You really believe in her when she told you that she loves you five months ago? When a year before that she kept on rubbing onto your face how disgusting you are, how she’s tired of you and how she doesn’t want to ever see your face again.


A whole boo boo the fool, Kim Jisoo. 

 

Of course, she will always choose a man over me, she wants to have a family, she wants to have kids, and I, Jisoo can’t give that. 

Oh funny, I really have the confidence to considere myself as one of her options huh. 
I should have listened to to my parents and Chaeyoung. 


I stood up straight and face the mirror and whispered

“Now Kim Jisoo, suffer on your own and don’t you ever think of asking help to anyone. This is what you want so take it” as i wiped my tears and search for my phone inside my hand bag

I cleared my throat and straighten my voice as i dialed my dad’s phone number

“Hello Chu?”

“Hi dad um could you please send someone to fetch me here at Jennie’s house?”

“How was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter