10..

A Little Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV 

 

 

“Hello, Chaeng?!” i phoned Chaeyoung 

“Jisoo? This is oppa! I miss you!” 

“Oh hi Chanieee oppa! I miss you too! Where’s Chaeng? May i speak with her?”

“Wait I’ll just call her” 

“Okay, thank you!”

 

---

 

“HELLO JIIIIIII! I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH! HOW DARE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU DIDN’T CONTACT ME FOR WHAT? 2 MONTHS? I WAS WORRIED SICK! AAAARGH! WHERE ARE YOU NOW? ARE YOU DOING FINE? WH-” she shouted as i moved the phone away from my ears.

“RELAX! hear me out first will you?” i cut her off 

“First of all, I’m okay, I’m doing just fine. Second, I’m here in Korea. Third, i was really really busy last two months in Japan. And lastly, guess what? I just talked to Jennie Kim 30 minutes ago”

“EXCUSE ME! W-WHAAT,? Did you just say that you got to talk to that other Kim earlier?”

“Yup, you heard it right!”

“ARE YOU IN OUT OF YOUR MIND, KIM JISOO? YOU SPENT A YEAR TO FORGET HER ,THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU’LL  GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU TWO JUST TALKED? I SWEAR I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR LITTLE WHEN WE MEET AGAIN” 

“Hey hey hey Chaeng. Calm your big down. Let me explain and PLEASE! STOP! SHOUTINGGG! FOR! PETE’S! SAKE!” i shouted back

“Ouch! Okay okay I’m sorry. Spill. Now”

“It was just a business talk, okay? Nothing more, nothing less”

“Are you sure?”

“Yup, now let me continue on how i ended up here” 

“Last month my parents visited me in Japan together with my cousin Jaewon, remember him? He visited me once there in Australia”

“Yep, you call him One. Continue unnie”

“Okay, they have a company known as UNO corp. named after Jaewon’s nickname in Spanish obviously, unfortunately his father got sick and has to go to America for treatment. So basically no ones gonna take over the position as a CEO aside from Jaewon since his dad doesn’t trust anyone who is not related to us, but that is not ready to take over and he doesn’t want to compromise the company, so he asked me some help if i could take over instead for just 6 months. My parents wants me to do it too since they don’t want my uncle to stress out”

“Oh okay, after 6 months you”ll going back to your own family business?”

“Yes”

“But how did you end up talking to Jennie? Did you plan this?”

“Of course not! This partnership was planed by Jaewon’s dad month ago before i took over” 

“So you’ll be working with Jennie for 6 months?” she asked worriedly 

“Sadly, yes” i sighed

“Are you okay with that?”

“No. I hate this with every single cell of my body”

“Then don’t do it”

“I can’t. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter