3..

A Little Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV

Sipping my hot chocolate while writing another long heartfelt letter for Jennie here at the cafe near the flower shop. I have this feeling that today’s gonna be a good day for me. Before heading to the flower shop I pack my things up and bought a hot caramel macchiato for Chaeyoung. 
   
“Nyeongan, Chaengiiiie!” i greeted when i enter the shop and hand her the coffee. 

“Hello, Ji! Oh! Thank you! You never fail to bring a coffee for me. I would’ve asked you out if you’re not in love with someone else” she blurted out. 

“You really like me huh?” i teased. Chaeyoung has always been like this to me. Somethimes i don’t know if she’s being serious or what but i just keep on ignoring it. Maybe she’s just doing to make me feel a little bit better.

“You wish! I-It is just b-because of the co-coffee. Ok?” she stuttered and blushed because of the embarrassment. She’s really cute. Maybe i would’ve ask her out a long time ago if i didn’t meet Jennie but of course i wouldn't be able meet Chaeyoung either. I met her because i always buy flowers for Jennie in her shop. Her future partner would be so lucky to have her for sure. 

 "Anyways, So how was it? Any progress?” she asked. 

“None. But it’s okay tho. As perfect as Jennie it would really take time” i answered with a bright smile. 

“If you say so. Here’s your flowers, Ji. By the way, the shop will close starting tomorrow I’m going to visit a friend in Busan and i don’t know when will I be back cause i want to spend more time with her” she informed while handing me the bouquet.
 
“Ah, okay. I’ll just going to buy to another shop” i said while giving the payment and she just smiled.

“Gotta go Chaeng! My girl’s waiting for me” i informed and smirked.

“Oh? Really? Keep dreaming Kim Chicken!” and we both laugh. Yeah i just laugh it off even though it hurts.

“So text me when you come back, ok? And let’s go out and have some fun again maybe bring your other friends too” i said and she nodded eagerly. 

“Bye, Ji! See you and good luck!”

“Bye Chipmunkieeee!” i teased.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter