4..

A Little Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

“Kim Jisoo, aren’t you tired of what you’re doing? Because if you ask me? I’m so ing tired. What part didn’t you understand? I am straight and i don’t like you that way. Please stop bothering me again. PLEASE. I. DON’T. LIKE. YOU. I’m doing this because you were once my friend. Find someone who will love you because that is what you deserve. I want a family Jisoo. I want to have a child and you know so damn well that a two females can’t do that right? So please stop. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Thank you And Good bye, Kim Jisoo”

 

Saying those words breaks my heart too as much as it breaks yours, Chu. Looking into your sad eyes is killing me.

I am sorry.

I am so sorry my Chu. I needed to walk away before I could lose my control to hug you so tight and say the words you've been waiting patiently to hear from me.

I hate you.

I hate you Kim Jisoo.

I hate that I am falling deeply for you. This is wrong. Falling for you is the biggest mistake I've ever done. Please stop before i can't hold it back anymore. Sorry if i said those words. There is no any other way for you to stop. If only loving you is never wrong then i would've shown you my love a long long time ago. Sorry if i am not brave enough. I've been working my off to get the approval and gain the trust of my father. I just can't let all my hardwork on building myself as good role model in the eyes of other people go into waste. I can't disappoint them. I would never want to let them down. Sorry if i am so selfish.

I hate you so much for putting me into this dilemma. I've never been so confused in my whole life before. All my goals are already set and I plan it very well before you came but now i don't know what path to take.

Why you gotta be so optimistic? You should have stopped or you should've just never started this. My parents won't accept us, especially my father. People will going to hate and judge us. We'll never be really happy knowing the people around us are hurting.

 

Please don't hate me, Chu.

Just please stop and let me go.

It's hard for the both of us but this is for our good. I just hope you understand.

 

------------

 

Driving home is always lonely. I always keep imagining that you're here with me, talking about our day and stuffs, laughing and holding your precious hand in mine without any worries. Everytime you ask me if you could drive me home or ask me to have dinner I always wanted to say yes right away but i can't. It has always been so hard. It always takes a lot of self control to say no. If you only knew Chu. I'm being too harsh on you these days because I'm so mad at myself for being too weak and i can't help but to vent my range on you.

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rings.

 

"Hello? Lisa." "Unnie! How are you? How was it? She's still waiting for you? Isn't she?"

"Unfortunately, she's still not giving up" i sigh

"Do you still keeps on ignoring her?"

"Yeah, but this ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter