Chapter VI

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu

Over the past hours the two girls in the red themed dorm room have gotten closer than ever. They shared stories about their lives and secrets that they wouldn't even think of telling anyone.

Tzuyu didn't know why she was telling all these things to a stranger she just met but something about Chaeyoung made her trust her immediately.

She found out that though born a few months earlier, Chaeyoung was the same age as her. The two girls however, were very different from each other.

Like how Chaeyoung likes expressing herself through poems or in a more colorful tone, Art. While Tzuyu however was very blunt and honest with everything and she'd immediately say her thoughts about something that's bothering her.

They weren't alike with each other in terms of personality or even height but something about them just clicked. They could understand each other well and both could give their own opinions about everything.

It's been long since Tzuyu felt comfortable with someone else other than her parents since Sana probably and she knew that Chaeyoung felt the same way too.

I can trust her. Tzuyu thought as she prepared to finally tell someone about her secret.

"Chaeyoung I know we just met but there's something about you that makes me want to trust you, so I will. I'm going to tell you something that I've never told anyone in my life, a secret that only my parents know. And you've got to promise me that you won't tell anyone." Tzuyu looked at her new friend seriously.

"O-Okay..." Chaeyoung gulped.

Tzuyu relaxed for the first time since she arrived in the Academy. Hiding her aura didn't take a lot of effort but keeping her specialty on for a long time made her feel drained.

Tzuyu sighed as she felt her specialty let go of her aura and she immediately felt a little better.

An audible gasp was heard from the little girl as she took in Tzuyu's hidden aura.

"Yo-You're aura.. It's shining." Chaeyoung stuttered, completely speechless.

"This is the secret that I wanted to tell you. As you can see, my aura is not just red but it also has hints of silver surrounding it. It is because I'm not just a Fire Elemental but because I'm also an Air Elemental." Tzuyu said honestly as she waited for the girls reaction.

"That.is.so...COOL" Chaeyoung exclaimed like a little child.

Tzuyu released a relieved sigh as Chaeyoung clapped her hands excitedly.

"But how do you hide it?" She asked.

"It's a specialty of mine, I can control my own aura..." Tzuyu explained and Chaeyoung made an 'O' shape with .

"Does it mean that you have more than one specialty since you can't just tell people that you're specialty is hiding your own aura, they'll ask questions" Chaeyoung wondered out loud.

Smart girl. Tzuyu thought as she told Chaeyoung her other abilities.

"Ohhh. So you also have telekinesis and you can remove a person's power for a short period of time?" Chaeyoung repeated as Tzuyu finished explaining her powers.

"10 minutes" Tzuyu stated as a matter of fact.

"Hmmm" Chaeyoung nodded as she took in the new information.

"Okay since you told me your secret I guess I'll tell you mine" Chaeyoung decided.

"Ohh is it your specialties? What are they?" 

"I think it's better that I show you" Chaeyoung smirked as she stood up and suddenly the person in front of Tzuyu became three.

Tzuyu fell on her bed from shock as three Chaeyoung's giggled in front of her.

"Cloning." Tzuyu's eyes widened in realization.

Shock was written all over Tzuyu's usually stoic face but Chaeyoung wasn't done yet.

The three identical human beings suddenly started to change form as they transformed into three huge wolves.

But instead of getting scared and shocked even more, Tzuyu suddenly stood up and ran towards the three unanticipating wolves.

Tzuyu squealed as she tried to hug all three and ruffled their smooth dark fur as she cuddled them up.

The three wolves, now confused out of their own minds decided to reduce their numbers into one and transform back into the little girl they were before.

"Uhmm what." Tzuyu let go of the now blushing girl infront of her and went back to her own bed.

"What?" Tzuyu asked her expression now back to normal as if her fangirling moment didn't happen in the first place.

"You. What? Why weren't you scared!?" Tzuyu shrugged. "There were literally three gigantic wolves right in front of you!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"I love dogs" Tzuyu smiled sheepishly.

"WOLVES! They were wolves not dogs! They were huge scary wolves that were supposed to scare you so much that you peed yourself!" Chaeyoung shook her head wondering why her act didn't scare the tall girl at all.

"-But you were so cuteee" Tzuyu gushed and Chaeyoung blushed a deeper shade of red than before.

"Okay, enough of that" Chaeyoung cleared . "Anyway those are my specialties, though I have another one but it's not really a specialty but it's sort of related or an extension to my element? I don't really know" She scratched the back of her neck.

"What do you mean an extension to your Element?" Tzuyu asked genuinely curious.

"Like it's sorta stronger?" Chaeyoung said.

"Uh Yeah. I got that from your aura it's really strong. You must be able to create huge flames" Tzuyu wondered but Chaeyoung only shook her head.

"No! Not like that..I mean yeah I can create huge flames b-but that's not what I meant by stronger" Chaeyoung explained.

"Then how strong?" Tzuyu asked.

"Like uhh new element kind of strong?" Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly.

"New Element? What do you mean?" Now Tzuyu was really curious.

"Uhh.. I'll just show you" Chaeyoung said as she raised her right arm and flicked her hands out.

Sparks of light flew out of Chaeyoung's hand as it danced beautifully around the room.

Tzuyu's eyes widened from shock for the nth time that day as she took in what the girl meant by a new Element.

She produced Lightning.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Minatozaki Sana

Sana went out of the bathroom to find Mina staring blankly at the space on her bed.

"What's wrong Minari?" Sana asked worried.

"You were right Sana"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter