Chapter II

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana

2 Years Ago

"Plea-Please Sana don't. Don't leave me please, you're my bestfriend. You-You're my mate." Tzuyu begged as she held unto Sana's arm refusing to let go.

Sana looked at the younger girl with pity evident in her eyes, she once loved this girl. 

She still she loved this girl.

 But not in the way the younger girl loves her. Not anymore.

"Tzuyu listen to me, I'm not your mate. It's just my specialty tricking you into thinking that I am. But I know that now, I now know that whatever you were feeling is just infatuation, you don't really love me." Sana kneeled and wipped the younger girl's tears. 

"Di-Did you?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"What?" Sana replied confused.

"Did you love me as someone who's more than a friend? Ever? or were you just playing with my feelings and being kind because I was your best friend" She asked her voice cracking.

I did Tzuyu. I loved you so so much. So much that I thought you were the one.

"No." Sana lied. but this is the only way you'll get over me.

"I never did. You were just a friend to me. My bestfriend" Sana lied even further and she saw something in Tzuyu's eyes break. It hurt her so much she had to turn away.

"I love you" Tzuyu said her voice trembling.

I did too.

"I thought you were my mate." Tzuyu sobbed and Sana felt her heart break.

I thought you were mine too.

"I'll try to distance myself from you. So it'll be easier for you. You're still my best friend Tzuyu-ah remember that. I love you" Sana stood up and gathered her things. She was leaving for the Academy in a few hours, every fifteen year old Elemental is.

"You still have 2 more years before going to the Academy Tzuyu. Practice you powers diligently okay? You'll find out what your specialty is soon, I know it." Sana gripped the door handle and left Tzuyu alone.

She went downstairs to see Tzuyu's parents looking over her with concern.

"How did she take it?" Tzuyu's dad asked.

Sana shook her head as if telling them that she didn't take it well.

She was about to elaborate but was cut off by a heart wrenching scream startling both sana and tzuyu's parents. "Leave now Sana, you'll be late for your first day of school. We will handle her don't worry." Mrs.Chou said as she hugged sana tight and let her go before going upstairs to take care of her daughter.

Sana felt her mood lift up and left.

Tzuyu's mom must have given her positive emotions while hugging her. Mrs. Chou was an Emotion Manipulator and she felt grateful to her, she couldn't be sad on her first day.

She rode on the backseat of her mom's car and put on her seatbelt. "You okay honey?" Her mom asked concered. 

Sana nodded in reply and leaned her head against the door before closing her eyes to rest.

...

 

Sana found out that she had the power of infatuation when she realized that she could get away with whatever she wanted.

All she had to do was pout her lips and let the power in her flow and people would be immediately charmed by her.

No wonder people kept on giving me letters. 

Sana never really used her power to command people to please her demands but she knew that she could. She could manipulate anyone if she wanted to depending on the person's strength. 

Sana only used her power to get all the girls, she was after all Minatozaki Sana.

She's been with tzuyu for as long as she can remember but she didn't know that she has been infatuating tzuyu all her life. When she told tzuyu that she was leaving however, that's when she knew that her best friend was manipulated into falling in love with her. 

Sana knew Tzuyu wasn't the one. Yes her aura was bright but she just wasn't her mate.

Your powers shouldn't be able to affect your mate.

But when Sana ordered Tzuyu to do something bad,  like lying to her parents. She did it immediately.  Tzuyu never lies. Sana thought.

Sana was on her way to live life to the fullest. She buzzed in anticipation as she neared her new home for the entire year.

The Elemental Academy.

I'll meet a lot of new people, make new friends and perhaps charm a few girls. 

I'm here to live my life with no regrets.

No mate was ever gonna stop her from doing that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chou Tzuyu

Tzuyu was a late bloomer. She was turning 9 when she got her element or in her case elements.

Tzuyu was surprised to find out that she had not one but two elements.

She could control both Fire and Air.

She didn't tell anyone though not even her childhood best friend Sana.

All everyone knew was that she was a Fire Elemental like her dad. No one knew that she inherited Air from her mom as well.

Tzuyu still didn't know what her specialty was but she was fine with that. She was happy, her mom and dad were happily married. Though the mate stuff they sometimes do can be gross. She finally has an Element.

And most of all her best friend was her mate. For sure she was. Her aura was bright like the sun and Tzuyu was hopelessly inlove with her.

Tzuyu could bare not having a specialty as long as Sana was beside her, forever.

 

But all that comes crashing down when she found out that Sana was not her mate.

It's not her fault, It was me who assumed that we were made for each other. 

Tzuyu suspected that Sana wasn't her mate when she saw her all over different kinds of girls every week. Tzuyu should've known but she was too blindly inlove that she didn't.

Or in Sana's words Infatuated.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter