Chapter XIX

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina

"Hey, unnie" Her Mate's voice sent shivers down her spine.

"H-Hey" She replied, slowly she removed herself from Jihyo's embrace.

Her Mate can't be jealous, right?

"Chaengi!!!" Sana exclaimed and her Mate's eyes shifted.

"Hi, Sana unnie." She smiled.

Yeah. She's not the jealous type, anyway. Mina assured herself.

I am. She mused to herself.

"I just wanted to check by you guys and hopefully talk to Mina unnie" She shyly said.

 What's this feeling?

"Mina...?" Jihyo snapped her out of her reverie.

"Uh. Y-Yeah?" She stuttered. 

What was wrong with her? Mina didn't know the answer herself.

"Your Mate wants to talk with you..." Jeongyeon stated slowly.

"O-Oh. Let's go." Mina replied as she stood up and walked to her Mate.

"See you in class, bro" Chaeyoung winked at Jeongyeon and the girl replied with an 'ey of course!'

 The feeling's there again and Mina didn't like it one bit.

"Come, let's get you some food." Mina said as she hesitantly grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and dragged her towards the food area.

Maybe she wanted her Mate to feel jealous. Like she's feeling right now.

"I won't be eating here, I'm just gonna take out some food so that me and Tzuyu can eat in the dorm."Chaeyoung said.

Maybe she wanted to feel like her Mate wanted her as much as she wanted Chaeyoung.

"Oh yeah?" She distractedly replied, too focused on Sana and Jeongyeon's affections towards her Mate.

Maybe it's the Mark Chaeyoung had hidden in her scarf.

"Yeah... You know...Tzuyu's been teasing me about the Mark" She said and Mina guiltily look down.

"I've actually been wanting to talk to you about that." She said.

She regretted making the Mark without Chaeyoung's consent but she didn't like it so...hidden.

"How about later at night?" She asked hopefully.

"Oh. I think I'm supposed to meet Jihyo tonight, we have something important to talk about." Mina sighed.

Chaeyoung slightly faltered in her steps but she quickly spoke and Mina's attention was taken away from it.

"How about tomorrow, at lunch?" She asked.

"Tomorrow would be perfect." She smiled, trying to ignore the possessive feelings from erupting frm inside her.

She tried to push it down.

Tried.

Someone had almost bumped into Chaeyoung but Mina quickly pulled her towards her. She glared hardly at the offender.

The poor guy stuttered a quick apology before running away. No wonder she people were scared of her.

She can't help it when a guy almost touched what was hers. Her feelings of jealousy was back to the surface and another thing would surely blow her up.

She could stab an icicle in someone's eyes right now. Someone should really stop her from thinking these things.

Suddenly the hand that she was holding squeezed her own. She looked at Chaeyoung possessively, her jealousy tingling.

Chaeyoung almost stepped back but instead she did the opposite.

She leaned in and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm only yours.".

Let's just say that Mina had a smile on her face the moment she went back to her table.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Park Jihyo

"Jihyo-yaaah" A sweet voice called.

"Hey Sana" She waved at the fastly approaching girl.

It was the day Sana came in Emotions Class.

"I missed youu" The girl said as she clinged on Jihyo's arm.

"You saw me at lunch." She stated.

"But-" Her voice was interrupted when their teacher, Miss Hwang had came in.

Sana pouted and she just chuckled at the girl's expense.

"Okay guys and gals! You know what to do, let's play with some emotions!" She brightly cheered.

Everyone groaned. 

For other Elementals, using their specialties was a pleasure and a training for their bodies. But for the students in this class? It was literally mental torture.

She brought out a familiar looking pink, heart-shaped box and everyone groaned even further.

They all knew what that meant.

"Okay let's go pick some unlucky souls who will get their emotions all messed up by the end of this class!" She happily exclaimed despite everyone else's dismay.

Five random Elementals were called and both Jihyo and Sana released a sigh of relief for not being called.

"Hey Jihyo, you know what this means..." Sana looked at her knowingly and she grinned.

"Let's go" She said as she stood up and offered the girl her hand.

"Minho, you get Sana and Jihyo" The boy groaned in response before waddling to the two girls.

Both she and Sana groaned too. This boy was apathetic. Which means that his powers consists of hiding his emotions and controlling it well.

Which is inconveniencing to the three of them. Sana's power was Infatuation and Minho had the power to resist that. While Jihyo's power was sensing what the other person was feeling and Minho's power allowed him to hide it well.

And Minho? He has to deal with the two Elementals in his class who had specialties that are targeted against him. He can't possibly defend himself when two of them are working against him. Moreoever, everyone knew they were one of the most powerful in their class.

"Let's go Lee, sit down" Jihyo commanded and the boy did as he was told.

Jihyo sat down in front of him, a good 2 meters away from his chair.  Sana however, grabbed his shoulders and he visibly tensed. Just as his expression changed it had went back to the normal apathetic one he used.

"Sana noona, no contact." He reminded her and she sighed.

"Fine" She grumpily said and sat down beside Jihyo.

"It's Miss Hwang's rules" Jihyo reminded her and the girl just groaned.

"Alright, I have to practice my powers without the physical affections anyway." Jihyo knew why Sana wanted contact with their Minho. 

It was apparently easier to infatuate someone when they had any contact with you. Even just by a touch on the shoulder, the hand and even eye contact.

"I'll go" Jihyo told them as she closed her eyes.

She projected 20 percent of her powers towards Minho. The boy had blocked her attempt with a huge mental wall around his mind. 

He's fast. Jihyo noted. I'll have to use a bit more.

She added 10 more and slowly she was able to penetrate through the wall. She heard the boys breath slightly stagger and she smiled.

He's nervous. 

"Don't be nervous Minho. We aren't going to do actual damage." Jihyo smirked.

The boy's eye twitched. Suddenly she was pushed back out of the wall, it's strength hardening.

"Go, Sana" She commanded and the girl happily complied.

Sana looked at Minho straight in the eye and... smiled.

Jihyo could feel Minho resisting Sana's powers. She saw the wall slightly weakening and took her chance.

She pounded on it...hard.

She could now see a drop of sweat trickle down the boy's face.

Jihyo never fully used her powers during trainings, at most she used 40% of it.

It wasn't because she couldn't. No one in her class knew about it anyway. Actually no one the school did, well except Principal Park. 

After all, he was the one who had ordered her to do it.

By it, she meant protect the school. Not physically. 

Most of the time she used it to sense for any intruders that would enter the school grounds, or she would use it on new students who she found suspicious. She usually reports these things to him and he does the rest.

To think about it, it's been awhile since Jihyo had a general evaluation of the student's emotions. She occasionally did it but these days she had been...busy. 

Because of a certain someone.

"Minho-yah" Sana's alluring voice snapped her put of her trance and she focused on pounding ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter