Chapter XXVIII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina

She awoke to find herself in a room that she was sure is not hers.

The blue hue of her walls were replaced by various shades of grey. Mina always thought that it was dull but now that she’s looking at it, the grey seemed vibrant in the way that it paints the wall of the room.

It took her a second a second to realize whose room she was currently in. Then another to notice the two sleeping figures at another bed near her.

Nayeon hummed peacefully, her head tucked under Jeongyeon’s chin. The younger of the two encased the Air Elite in a comforting hug.

She frowned sadly. Mina did wish that she was that intimate with her Mate. Her frown deepened further as she recalled the events of the night before.

The girl clutched her head at the incoming headache, she had lost control.

She remembered how she could’ve hurt her friend, how she could’ve killed her. Mina stared at the sleeping figure near her, her guilt eating her insides up.

“It’s not your fault” A voice made her jump and she gasped.

She clutched her chest as she tried to calm her heart down. Mina snapped her eyes towards a sheepish looking Dahyun.

The Goddess was already dressed, her hair was as silky as ever and she looked sorry for scaring the girl.

How could she have not noticed the girl there?

“Sorry.” Mina spoke as she immediately stood from the messy bed. She didn’t know why she was apologizing, certainly not just because she didn’t notice the girl’s presence.

“You lost control.” Dahyun’s voice was void of any emotions.

She looked down guiltily.

“You almost harmed the Air Elite.” The Goddess continued.

She didn’t just lose total control of her Element but she even almost harmed her fellow Elite.

Mina was chosen to guide and protect the Elites and here she was, losing control and hurting them.

“Your Mate came here, burning with jealousy. Perhaps that was caused by a misunderstanding but nonetheless.”

Her knees hit the ground as she bowed her head guiltily. The worst thing wasn’t just the fact that she lost control. It was the fact that she had disappointed her Goddess.

“You have a responsibility to the world, the Destined Mates, and even to me. But first, you have a responsibility towards your Mate.”

She had failed her. She failed as an Elite, as a leader, and even as a Mate.

“You left your Mate to jump to conclusions, you made her distrust you. You distanced yourself out of fear. You’re supposed to strengthen the bond, not severe it. And lastly,” She felt tears in her eyes, even when she couldn’t see Dahyun’s eyes, she knew how disappointed she looked.

She didn’t deserve her Mate. She didn’t deserve her title. She didn’t deserve to serve her Goddess.

“You are still learning.” The Goddess’ voice turned softer.

She rose her head and snapped her eyes towards the girl, she didn’t look angry.

“No one is perfect Myoui. People make mistakes, it’s the only way to learn. Your failures don’t define who you are. It’s you who determines what you are and what you want to be. You are young and inexperienced so don’t keep on blaming yourself for the things that you couldn’t do. Remind yourself of the things that you haven’t done and dedicate your time in accomplishing them.” Dahyun’s gaze felt warm and forgiving.

The girl held her hands out for Mina to take. Hesitantly, she grabbed the Goddess’ hand and slowly stood up.

“You are strong Mina and I don’t ever regret choosing you. Remember that.” Her voice was soft and sincere. The warmth in Dahyun’s hand spread into hers, calming her.

She wanted to cry.

But this time, it was for a different reason.

“I-I won’t ever disappoint you again, my Goddess.” She sniffled.

Dahyun smiled. “I know you won’t.”

“I’ll make things right and do what I was born to do.” Mina’s voice sounded so determined and sure that she even surprised herself.

“Why don’t you start by going to class and fixing things with your Mate?” She suggested.

Mate.

“Chaeyoung stayed up till late at night taking care of you. She was really worried.” It was Jeongyeon’s voice who spoke this time.

She snapped her eyes towards the Earth Elite. “Jeong, I’m-“

“I know Mina. It’s okay, she’s fine.” The girl smiled warmly as she her Mate’s hair.

She sighed in relief. “Now, go. Fix things with your Mate and everything will start looking up.”

The girl urged her.

“I will.” She smiled before dashing off from the room, bringing her phone out of her pocket.

The last thing she heard from the room was Jeongyeon exclaiming.

“, I forgot to tell her that-“ Mina didn’t hear the rest but she made sure to ask later on.

Her Mate was the main priority right now.

Because from now on, she won’t let her go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

 

Minatozaki Sana

“Woah” She couldn’t herself say.

The pale girl stared at her as she did the same. Her dark black hair flowed flawlessly down her back.

Sana couldn’t deny that she was entranced.

The girl held her stare before quickly looking away and focusing on her friend’s conversation.

She smirked. Target acquired.

The girl’s timing was impeccable. Just as Eunha had broken up with her and she was free, she comes along.

It was then that Chaeyoung realized that she was standing at the door and she called onto her.

“Unnie! Over here!” The girl motioned her over.

Sana entered the room and approached the group, not forgetting to throw in a few flirtatious glances towards the other freshmen who were staring at her like she was a god.

“Hi unnie.” Tzuyu waved slightly.

“Hello Chaeng and Tzu, seems that you forgot to tell me that you had such a beautiful friend here.” She smoothly said as she held her hand out towards the pale girl.

“Hi, I’m Minatozaki Sana.” She sweetly introduced herself, focusing her powers and directing it towards her hand.

If her flirtatious gaze di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter