Chapter XIV

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina

“Myoui Mina” A chilling yet calming voice sent shivers down Mina’s spine as it called out to her.

“It’s a pleasure, my Goddess.” She bowed at the glowing entity in front of her.

The Goddesses image was bright and blurry at first but as her eyes adjusted, the breathtaking appearance of the Tofu God became more prominent to her.

This was not the first time that the Goddess had appeared in front of her but every time she did it was because of something important.

Despite how many times she’s seen the Tofu God the beauty of the said Goddess would always take her breath away.

“She is not safe” Mina knew who she was talking about and she felt a slight tinge of guilt in her stomach for not doing her job properly.

For not protecting Her properly like she was supposed to.

“Do not blame yourself my child. It is not your fault” Mina almost forgot that the Goddess in front of her could read her thoughts like an open book.

“I apologize, my Goddess. If I hadn’t moved here then I would have protected Her better.” Her eyes looked down, sad at disappointing the Tofu God.

“You do not have to apologize, my child. This is your fate after all. You need to meet with the other Elites to strengthen each other, that way you’ll be able to protect not only Her but also the Destined Mates.”

The Destined Mates, the other people that she needed to protect. The fate of the world rests on the hands of the Destined Mates and it is the Elite’s job to protect them.

If harm was to be inflicted upon the couple, everyone connected to the bond would be affected.

It was a huge burden to protect such important people and Mina didn’t know why she was chosen for the job.

She was weak, selfish and worst of all a murderer.

“You are strong, Myoui Mina. You were chosen by Fate for a reason and Fate never makes mistakes. It is your job to protect Her and the Destined Mates, never doubt yourself. Do you understand?” Tofu God’s voice was powerful yet calming at the same time.

Mina nodded once before releasing a breath she didn’t know that she was holding.

“I understand, my Goddess. What should I do with Her? Must I relocate her near me or somewhere hidden and safe?” She asked carefully whilst diverting the topic back to important matters.

“She can’t stay in Japan anymore, her identity has been compromised. It is better for her to be nearer you and the rest of the Elites.” Mina was worried.

Her friend’s life was in danger and right now she’s in another country.

Mina took a mental note of arranging some papers for Her relocation, she needed to contact her assistant when she wakes up.

“I’ll take care of it, my Goddess. But may I ask a question?” Tofu Goddess smiled warmly at her and nodded.

“You say nearer me and the rest of the Elites. Does that mean all the other Elites are near too? I have only met the Air Elite so far.” The Goddess’ smile stretched wider and Mina’s ability to pick up such small details.

“Yes, my child they are very near. I have to take my leave now, I have matters to attend to. Good luck dear.” Mina panicked.

She needed to ask a lot more questions, she didn’t know that the entity would leave this soon.

“W-Wait- About the Prophesy, is it true? Are we interpreting it right?” Mina asked in a hurry as she saw the Tofu God’s image start to become blurry.

“Yes. The Prophesy is true my Child, despite it not being revealed to you fully. As for your interpretations, I am not allowed to say. But I will tell you this, wait for the other pieces and everything will make sense. Don’t believe everything you think you know and beware of evil lurking in the shadows. Goodbye my child, see you soon.” With that, the bright form that was once in front of her slowly dissipated into nothingness.

Mina woke up with a start.

Taking her phone from the bedside table she immediately texted her assistant to let him arrange the papers immediately.

Message Sent.

Mina paused as she saw a name in her contact list.

Mine❤

Mina thought it over but eventually decided to send her Mate a message.

Awake yet? – Mina

She stretched her limbs as she stood up to shake Sana awake before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Mina checked her phone to notice Chaeyoung’s reply after getting out of the restroom.

Zzzz… - Mine❤

She chuckled and typed a fast reply before plopping down her bed.

You have class in a little over an hour, Chaeyoung. Wake up and shower now😁- Mina

“What got you so smiley in the morning, Minari?” Mina swear she almost had a heart attack the moment she heard Sana’s teasing voice.

“N-Nothing!” Damn stutter.

“Uhuh. Tell your Mate I said hi” Sana smirked as she stood up and stretched her way to the bathroom.

Mina blushed as she heard a loud ding from a notification in her phone.

5 more minutes😩… - Mine❤

Mina felt twitch as she typed in again.

So cute///

Come on. I’ll pick you up in 5 minutes and we’ll walk to your room together. 😊– Mina

“If we were going to pick them up then maybe you should’ve informed your roommate right?”

“SANA!” The said girl giggled at Mina’s flushed face as she finally went inside the bathroom.

“Stupid Shiba Inu. Stupid Snake always teasing me and-“ She grumbled but stopped as she heard Sana shout an “I heard that!!!”

The ding from her phone had never sounded so beautiful to Mina’s ears as she opened the message.

Please make it 10, Tzuyu’s being mean😞 - Mine❤

Mina giggled as she replied a quick ‘Okay’.

She quickly stood up to recheck her things as she felt the excitement of seeing her Mate again.

I’m going to see my beautiful Mate…

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Son Chaeyoung

“Be cool. Be cool. BE COOL” Chaeyoung chanted as she totally lost her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter