Chapter XXVII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu

The tall girl paced around her room as she wracked her brains.

What the hell happened to Chaeyoung?

Tzuyu gasped as an idea came into her head, she berated herself for not thinking of texting her roommate.

Where are you? What happened with your Mate? - Tzuyu

She tapped her fingers as she waited for a reply, she jumped with a notification was sent into her phone.

I'm fine, it was just a misunderstanding. I'll be back late, don't stay up. - Chaeyoung

Tzuyu sighed in relief. Nothing bad happened...

Suddenly, she frowned. Usually, her roommate would tell her why she would be staying late but this time she didn't.

She shurgged. She'll probably tell me tomorrow.

The girl stood up from the bed that she was sitting on. It's time.

She opened her closet and look for the garment that she needed.

Slidding the blue hoodie on, she quickly slipped her phone into her pocket.

Following the aura that she was very familiar with, she left her room and started her journey.

Her legs lead her to a familiar hallway, just as she was about to turn a corner, her body collided with another.

Her fell to the ground. She blinked her eyes as she took in the person in front of her. 

It was a boy, he looked lanky.

"Ouch" The boy said, he's probably older than her.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"It's fine. Just watch where you're going." The guy said, looks like he was in a hurry.

Without another word, the boy got up on his feet and ran away. Tzuyu narrowed her eyes at the figure that was getting smaller by the minute.

Slowly, she stood up from the ground and turned the corner that the guy came from.

She froze at what she saw.

Her crush was walking slowly, a confused expression on her face. She looked dazed, Tzuyu hid before the girl turned around.

She ended up going to the forest, she breathed heavily.

Sitting under a huge tree, she tried to catch her breath.

She wondered by Jihyo was out this late at night.

Why did she look so dazed?

Tzuyu shuddered as she thought of the weird guy that she had bumped into earlier. What if?

She sighed. She didn't get to do what she was planning to.

Instead, she crossed her legs and closed her eyes. She took in the air around her and felt herself calmdown.

She almost got caught.

Chaeyoung didn't know this but she had another secret.

A secret that makes her feel stronger, and no it's not drugs.

Sometimes when she needs a charge, she sneaks near her crush and just basks in her presence.

The President being near gives her the energy that she needs everytime she's feeling low.

She doesn't know why though. Maybe it's her Specialty.

Tzuyu's been doing it for years, though she fleets at the first sign of her getting caught.

She smiles as she remembers her crushes face. Despite her dazed expression, she looked beautiful.

No one knows, but she had swore to protect the girl with her life. Even if she has never met her, even if they were strangers.

The girl who saved her from misery. The girl who brought her back on her feet by just existing. 

Tzuyu knew that it was impossible but she can't help but hope even a little that maybe Jihyo was her Mate. Her head screamed that she wasn't. She was just being delusional, it's all in her head.

A little part of her would shout the opposite.

She promised herself that she wouldn't be attached to another person after Sana, but she can't help herself.

It just feels so right.

Tzuyu shook her head as she pushed her feelings down.

It was okay, she was contented. There was nothing wrong with having a crush, she won't get jealous when Jihyo finds her Mate. 

She fine with just being someone who adores her from afar. She opened her eyes with newfound determination.

Tzuyu will be the person who will protect her even from...a far. She didn't need for Jihyo to be her Mate.

Her existence is enough for me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

 

Son Chaeyoung

"Why did she faint?" She asked. Her Mate was still sleeping soundly. 

She understood why Nayeon did, Mina however...

Jeongyeon had let her Mate sleep again after the first Prphecy. Despite her refusal, the older girl couldn't help but sleep again due to exhaustion.

"She entered the Element State when her body wasn't ready for it. Her Water took control of her body and slowly influenced her thoughts." Dahyun answered.

Chaeyoung frowned as she caught on another unfamiliar word.

"Element State? Also, it can do that?" She asked.

She wondered if her powers would do the same. She shuddered at the possibility. Her element isn't really on the best terms with her. 

"The Element State is when an Elite is able to use her powers to its extent at a short period of time even without proper training. By releasing your Element from the cage inside you, you're giving it the power to unleash its full strenght hence sometimes giving it the power to control you instead." She explained. 

She saw Jeongyeon listening in. Looks like she didn't know about it too.

Chaeyoung shivered in fear, what if...?

She didn't like the thought of her Element controlling her actions.

"Because your Element is always trapped and dormant inside you, once it wakes up from its slumber, it gets a little violent. It will start to fight you for control and when it wins it'll be hard to gain your control back. That is the reason why you cannot use it when you are not ready." She continued.

"That's scary." Jeongyeon breathed.

"Though there is one way for the Elites to get a better control of their Element even before they're ready. Their Mate's presence helps them control their Element as the bond that connects them to their Mates makes them s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter