Chapter III

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana

Present​​​​

Sana dragged her three huge suitcases as she looked for her room while flirtatiously looking at the people around her.

This year would be fun. Sana smiled devilishly when 2 boys approached her.

"Sana-nim let me help you with that, it must be heavy" The boy looked at her with love in his eyes when another guy came and said the same thing.

Sana smiled at them charmingly her powers wrapping around the two infatuated boys.

"Let's go to my room" Sana said as she led the boys through the hallways.

"Thank you boys, I'll see you guys later" Sana winked as she ordered the boys to go.

Please let it be someone I know. Please let it be someone I know. Sana chanted as she opened the door to her dorm.

"YES!!!" Sana exclaimed as she took in her roommate's startled form on the bed. "Mina-yah, I'm so happy we're roommates. I thought I was gonna get stuck with some random 2nd Year who doesn't know anything good!" Sana rambled.

"Hey! I'm a 2nd Year too!" Mina defended.

"Well you're my bestfriend and you don't fall for my tricks. It'll be boring if I get a lovesick puppy who'll do everything I say." Sana shrugged and pulled her things inside.

"Good thing I've already met my mate or else I would've been one of those puppies who follow you around." Mina sighed in relief.

One of the weaknesses in Sana's specialty was that if a person's resolve or strength is strong they won't be affected. When a person meets their mate and their bond is strong, Sana can't do anything to the pair.

"Found her yet?" Sana asked her friend concerned.

"No... Since the last time I saw her I haven't seen her ever." Mina sulked.

"Are you sure it isn't Jeongyeon, I mean I can't even charm that girl since the first day." Sana wondered.

Mina only stared at her japanese friend in reply.

"I mean she follows you around, I won't be surprised if you two were really mates" Sana continued.

Mina sighed. "No Sana. I know Jeongyeon's not my mate. I'm sure of it. I sorta confirmed it years ago."

"How?" Now that caught Sana's interest, she's never heard of this story.

"You know how we don't feel our mates emotions unless we already meet them or make eye contact with them?" Sana nodded.

"Well, after I met my mate when I was looking for an apartment, that's when I met Jeongyeon. I was confused at first because her aura was so bright and I thought we were connected somehow. But I just met my mate and that confused me.  So to confirm my suspicions, I cut my palm behind my back and looked at her reaction. She didn't flinch at all." Mina finished.

Sana just looked at her still confused.

One full minute later.

"Ohhh so because you two had already met, it was impossible for her not to feel your emotions?"

"Yeah. Finally you get it." Mina smiled.

"You know that she's not your mate, but does she?" Sana probed and Mina's smile disappeared.

"I don't know" Mina mumbled as she continued to fix her things.

Sana could see the way Jeongyeon looks at Mina and that was exactly the look Tzuyu gave her.

Tzuyu. 

​​​​​​It's been two years since Sana last saw Tzuyu, the younger girl has been avoiding her whenever she went home for the break. 

She's coming here this year. Sana thought and her heart thudded.

Sana shook her head. No.

I don't need a mate. I don't want one. There are so many girls in this world.

Minatozaki Sana can't be off the market.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoo Jeongyeon

"This school was founded by JYP the Elemental God himself. He created this institute to protect young Elementals who haven't mastered their powers yet. Here you will train to enhance your elements and specialties so you may protect yourself from danger." Jeongyeon listened to the Head Master as he gave his speech.

Danger. What danger must be there? Every year the Head Master gives his speech about the unknown danger and yet no one knows what the danger is yet or if there really is one.

Suddenly a girl raised her hand but due to the crowd Jeongyeon couldn't really see who it was.

"What kind of danger sir?" The voice who spoke sent shivers down Jeongyeon's spine.

Such a melodious voice Jeongyeon thought. Maybe it's a specialty?

The Head Master tensed his eyes clouding over, then cleared his throat, in the past two years since Jeongyeon has been here no one had really asked.

She heard curious murmurs as the crowd grew anxious. Hell even Jeongyeon was nervous, no one had really gotten attacked the past decade but the possibility of someone strong enough to make the Head Master nervous was one strong opponent.

"I guess it's time all of you children should know." The Head Master sighed. Jeongyeon stared up in surprise she didn't expect the Head Master to actually answer the question.

"Long ago the Elemental God's brother, the Mating God paired up everyone's mates." Huh? Jeongyeon was confused I thought the Tofu God paired us up.

"The Mating God had one weakness however, he did not have a mate. At first he was contented and happy until the Elemental God had a child with another God. He grew jealous of his brother for he had a wife and a child while he did not. The Mating God hid his jealousy and started mating with humans but to no avail he could not bare a child and all his mates died. For the Matin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter