Chapter XXII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo

Jihyo almost lost it. Almost.

No one had ever challenged her as much as Mina did, the girl really deserved her title as the Water Elite.

It was the closest she's reached in losing control over her other Element. She had tried so hard to hide it that she's never really lost control over it before.

Mina gasped in front of her, she knew that the girl could see the green in her own irises swirling around. It always happens when her Earth Element wanted to surface.

She breathed deeply to control the urge of using it, no one can know of it. I really shouldn't fight with strong Elementals. She sighed.

The power was still in her belly, still thrashing around aimlessly. Begging to be let out.

"Come with me" She ordered the still shocked Elite in front of her.

She made eye contact with their teacher, the latter just nodded. Permission.

The Headmaster had given her the power to leave any class at any moment of the day. All teachers knew about it and they were ordered not to ask why.

They think it's for the Student Council. Sometimes it is, though at certain occasions like this one, it's not.

Mina followed her wordlessly, she appreciated the silence. The power was bubbling inside her, she needed to focus.

She still breathed heavily, control wasn't really something that she was good at. She's been really on the edge these days.

They entered an empty room, all walls were made of plain metal. The room was void of any furniture except for a lone bench at the corner.

The younger of the two opted to sit on the bench, she too was breathing heavily.

Jihyo turned around and locked the door and glanced at the girl who was staring at her. She knew that she'd have to answer some questions.

"Wait" She breathed out. The girl nodded.

She gulped, she was drenched in sweat. The power was threatening to spill, thankfully they were now alone.

Thank tofu goddess.

She released a breath and let go.

She choked as an overwhelming amount of power burst out of her, Mina gasped.

Her eyes were now surely green. The ground beneath them shook, she knew what was coming.

The earth broke and cracked as it rose from its position, she made sure that the bench remained unharmed.

Mina gripped her seat. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" She tried to calm the girl.

It didn't really work as the girl continued to grip the bench as if her life depended on it.

.........

She slurped the noodles loudly, she was hungry. 

After all the workout that she's done, she needed to replenish all the energy.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked the older girl who had her head on the table.

"Tired." Nayeon simply answered. "Suit yourself"

"Why are you eating so much?" The Air Elite asked.

"I lost control and used a lot of energy. I need a refill." She replied as she continued stuffing herself.

"Does that happen often?" The girl asked, her head still on the table.

"Actually, no" She admitted. Why did she lose it?

Control wasn't really her strong suit though she rarely even lost it. She must've been really out of it these days.

Jihyo wondered why she had lost control so easily. She suddenly tensed as she felt a familiar presence enter the cafeteria. 

That's why.

Her Mate entered the room, an unfamiliar figure was clinging on to her.

"Who's that?" She asked as she stared daggers at the girl.

Nayeon lifted her head from the table that she was leaning her head on.

She stiffened visibly but Jihyo failed to notice it as she was busy glaring at the girl who was being all touchy with her Mate.

Who is she? She gritted her teeth.

"That's uhh, my new roommate" Nayeon tried hard not to stutter and sighed in relief when the girl's expression didn't change.

The pale girl touched Tzuyu's arm and linked their arms tighter. Jihyo gripped the edge of her seat.

"Kim Dahyun?" She asked. Nayeon flinched at the girl's tone.

"Yeah" She answered. Jihyo looked like she could kill someone right now. 

She almost snapped when she noticed the stupid smile on the pale girl's face. She knows that I'm staring.

Nayeon squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. Jihyo's anger was affecting her and it looks like the other Elementals surrounding them could feel it too.

The people around them had a frown on their faces. Get your hands off my Mate new kid! She seethed.

The girl slowly turned around, as if she had heard what Jihyo had said in her head.

The sight of the girl made Jihyo's blood boil. Did she just smirk at me?

"Jihyo?" The older girl hesitantly asked. The pain was slowly suffocating her.

"What" She snapped. Nayeon winced, a headache was forming in her head.

"T-They're gone. P-Please calm down" She stuttered. Jihyo looked back at the spot where her Mate was standing and realized that they were indeed gone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what had gotten into me" Jihyo explained as she turned to look at Nayeon.

"Woah, what happened to you?" She asked as she finally noticed the older girl clutching her head.

Jihyo finally looked around and realized that everyone was doing the same.

"Y-You're anger was a-affecting us" Nayeon managed to blurt out.

The headache was starting to disappear.

"W-What?" She asked.

"You're anger, it was hurting everyone."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

 

Chou Tzuyu

"What's on your mind?" The girl in front of her asked. She wasn't clinging on her anymore.

"N-Nothing" She quickly replied. The grass beneath her feet suddenly seemed interesting.

"Doesn't seem like nothing" She spoke with full of food.

She stared at the girl. She's really weird.

"When I said that you wouldn't be full with just eating chocolate, I take it back" She commented. 

The pale girl was stuffing her face with so much chocolate that she herself already felt full.

"It's really good" Dahyun replied. 

"What, is it your first time eating chocolate?" She asked. 

The girl in front of her visibly tensed. "Uhh n-not really" She rubbed her nape.

She looked nervous. 

Tzuyu tilted her head in confusion, this girl was really peculiar. She's been trying to analyze her since they met but she still couldn't quite figure out what was wrong with her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter