Smol Beans

Her Heart

GFriend's Dorm

Eunha woke up with bright streams of light coming thorugh the window. She didn't want to wake up, so she snuggled deeper into her bed to go back to her dreamland. 

Unfortunately luck wasn't on her side this morning.

"Eunha-unnie~" Umji sung out. "It's time to get up unnie, we have a schedule today."

"Umji~" Eunha whined, "I don't wanna."

Eunha wrapped the blankets around her tightly and huffed, closing her eyes. Umji giggled before laying on top of her. 

"But unnie~ We have to leave soon. You need to get ready."

Eunha wrapped her arms around Umji's waist and pulled her closer so she could cuddle back to sleep.

"Unnie~ Wake up~"

Eunha smiled and opened her eyes to stare at Umji's.

"So cute~" Eunha murmured. 

Umji blushed but wrapped her arms around Eunha's body. "Sowon-unnie will get mad at us but now you're making me tired too. I blame this all on you unnie."

"Sowon can never get mad at us, she loves us."

Eunha and Umji remained in that position for a while. Umji hummed whilst she was on her phone and Eunha closed her eyes once again.

Both of them had a close relationship. Eunha would always shower Umji in affection more so than the other member. One time they got so jealous it was brought up on a talk show (A/N it was Celuv.tv). Eunha felt bad but she was still showering Umji with love more than to Yuju and SinB. Of course she'd still be affectionate to them but she just happened to be with Umji more often. Eunha and Umji felt this attachment so they stuck by each other. 

Sowon came in with a happy face to wake up her little pirncess but turned sour once she saw Umji cuddling with her.

"Guys, it's time to wake up for the schedule." Sowon said in a cold voice.

"Ne~" Umji nodded while nudging Eunha-unnie to wake up once again.

"Ok Sowonie~" Eunha yawned and finally got up and made her way to the bathroom, brushing against Sowon slightly during the process.

"Aish you smol beans cuddling," Sowon whined out loud. "I want Eunha's love.

"Aww, is unnie jealous?" Umji teased, "Maybe you should get her before Yuju-unnie does."

Sowon snapped her head at the thought of Eunha being with Yuju.

No no no! Eunha is mine and will not let the other tall person court my bunny! 

"Maybe.." Sowon muttered.

Sowon left a grinning Umji behind with plans swirling around in her head to make the Wonha couple alive and sailing. Of course she'd need the other maknae to set up her plans but if it involved mischief, SinB will always be up for it.

Unedited~

A/N 

Well, well, well... Wonha is getting ready to ship but what about TWICE's Sana? It's okay I think I have it planned out. 95% sure but idk. 

***Important***

I will be having a Samo oneshot coming out soon for those who wanted or like the ship. Unfortunately Samo will not sail high in this story but be watching for my Samo shot to hopefully be coming out soon. (It's an angst so get your tissues ready guys)

Don't forget to comment! Thanks! I love you guys! <3  ~Em<3