Quiet like a Mouse

Her Heart

Gfriend's Dorm~

Eunha quietly shut the door and took off her shoes. Looking at the clock in the darkness, she managed to read 2:38AM. She slipped her jacket oof and shuffled to the fridge. She pulled out a juice and took it with her to the bathroom. The bathroom blinded her as she finally the light and looked at herself in the mirror.

Would anyone really love me if I look like this? 

Her eyes were judging her appearance. She wasn't tall like her other member. She was chubbier than Yuju and Sowon. Her stomach wasn't the flattest and didn't show her abs. Disappointed in herself, she washed her face and took out her contacts. 

With all her make-up removed, she opened her juice packet whilst leaving the bathroom. Her eyes were adjusting to the darkness once again while she was walking to her room. 

She collided with another body, making both of them stumble before regaining conciousness that someone else was awake.

"Eunha?" Sowon's voice was barely a whisper but loud enough for Eunha to hear.

"Unnie? What are you doing awake? You should be sleeping." Eunha was surprised to see her unnie awake.

"I should be saying the same for you but I was thristy so I was going to get some water." 

Sowon walked to the kitchen with Eunha following. They decided to turn on a lamp in the living room so they could see better but not too bright to wake anyone up.

"What did you and Sana-ssi do?" Sowon asked to break the silence.

"We went to the Han River and took a walk." Eunha's eyes lit as she tolld her events with Sana. "We also went to play at the arcade! And we did all these fun games. There was one game that you have to~"

Sowon drowned out the angel's voice as she thought about how happy Eunha was with someone else. I should be happy for her but why does my heart hurt so much? Is this what true love feels like?

Eunha noticed the frown on Sowon's face and how she dazed off. 

"Are you okay unnie?" Eunha place a hand on Sowon's shoulder to get her attention.

Sowon snapped out of her trance noticing how close they were. "Ne, I'm fine."

Sowon smiled and Eunha stared at her lips.

Why does Sowon have to be so beautiful? I wish she could be mine. Maybe one day I'll be able to confess to her. And I could tell Sana-unnie about this and she could tell me about her lover.

"We should be going to bed now unnie~ We have a schedule early tomorrow and," Eunha looked at the clock. "it's already 3:16AM."

"Your right."

Sowon stood up and helped Eunha up. They threw away their pouches and turned off the light. 

Sowon faced Eunha before heading into her room.

"Goodnight Eunbi-ah~" Sowon's heart beat faster as she took a bold act and kissed her on her forehead.

With her heart beating rapidly she took her leave and shut the door at a very still Eunbi.

Eunha touched the spot and whispered goodnight also before breaking out into a wide smile reaching her eyes. She quckly went to her room and went to her bed smiling with a certain Wish/Sowon to the moon on her mind.

I love you Kim Sojung~

Unedited~

A/N

Firstly, I want to thank you for 130 subs and more than 1000 views!! ≧◡≦ I loves you all! <3

Secondly, Welp... Umm... Wonha for the win am I right? Now we just have to wait for Sana's confession. 2na? Satzu? 

I was thinking, I should make a oneshots book but I have two stories that need to be completed first. Maybe I could co-author but I'm too awkward to contact first. Should I make one or should I wait? Hmm... Idk. Check out my other story or not(it's okay if you don't want too), it's about Idol Drama Operation Team. 

Thanks for the love and keep commenting!<3 ~Em