Wish on the Stars

Her Heart

Han River with SanHa

"Unnie~" Eunha said quietly after they left the larger group.

"Ne Eunbi-ah~? Is there something wrong?" Sana glanced at Eunha and then looked back at the sidewalk in front of them.

"Have you ever falled in love with someone? With someone you shouldn't be in love with?" Eunha whispered with a sad pout on her ips.

"Why would you not be with that person? If you love him then you should be allowed to love him fully." 

Eunha stopped in her tracks and clutched onto Sana's wrist. Sana stopped and looked back to Eunha who's tears were falling down onto her cheeks.

"It's not a him Sana-unnie. I've fallen for a girl. I'm not suppose to. Society would tear me down if they found out I were to ever like a girl as a lover."

Sana embraced Eunha into a tight hug letting Eunha's emotions burst. Time stopped for them as feelings were told and actions shown. 

"It'll be okay Eunha-chan. They will love you for who you are not what you are." Sana whispered into her ear.Sana had an internal battle with herself as the one whom she likes is also a girl. "I also have fallen for a girl but I don't know if she likes me back..."

Eunha pulled back from the hug and stared at Sana through her tear-filled eyes. "Really unnie? Who is that person? Do I know her? Is she in your group?"

Sana giggled at Eunha's reaction and questions. "I can't tell you yet but I will tell you soon, okay?"

"Okay, I'll tell you mine when you tell me yours."Eunha sniffled and patted her eyes down and let go of Sana. 

"Look unnie," Eunha pointed at the sky. "The stars are out better tonight."

Sana smiled at the twinkling lights in the darkness. They stood in the quiet darkness looking at the stars before them. 

"When I was younger, there was a story about how the moon granted wishes for people who loved someone so much that they got to be together forever. After they were together on Earth, they would remain together in the stars watching us and helping the moon keep working with the love at night." 

The little story give Eunha a little spark of hope and grabbed Sana's hand.

"Let's not waste this night being sad unnie. Let's go to the arcade and play games!" Eunha smiled and ran as Sana ran behind with their hands still intertwined. 

The rest of the night was filled with laugheter and smiles while the acted like dorks playing games and dancing around. For the first time in a while they were free from the sight of media and the high standards they had on themselves.

~~~

The love of those two were shown through the night of playing and by the River. But one fact is known between them. The love between them is just a friendly love. Who does Eunha and Sana really love? Will they really be with their lovers? Hopefully the stars will see their wishes of love~

Unedited~

A/N 

Yay! An update! Thanks for voting on the poll for "Who Should Sana End Up With?" Alot want Mina but it is not full set into stone because I have not fully decided on the ending ships. Please comment<3 ( It supports me alot to update faster ) Thanks for like and reading my book! ~Em<3